Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:19:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Big market crash has started?  (Read 32882 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:28:02 AM

Look at the price grapth for BTC / USD. A lot of ups and downs. The big green from December and January was abnormal and speculative. The price about 5000 USD equals the price from November. When you look at one-year graph you can see that Bitcoin represent stable growth beside this abnormal period.

Bitcoin price is one thing and it’s popularity is another: Think about it and look at the popularity metrics: UGLY!
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:28:51 AM

It is sad but maybe unavoidable!
The only thing that can save BTC going under 6K is a big Whale buying BTC!
Sending BTC down is easier than sending it up: Less resistance. That is why it is going down! When it goes to a 3-4K the bears will become bulls: Opinion.
If you worried move into Tether and sit it out: Suggestion Only.
2 Billion down as I typed this: It looks real ugly
It's so annoying in my opinion. I can't even see any bad news that related to the latest bearish. But it looks like the market of crypto currency has been controlled by the manipulators. $6k should be the bottom or another worst scenario will be happened in the future, And let's see just save all of my amount in tether.

louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:40:54 AM

This is so far the highest market crash since the start of the year and just hoping this will no longer prolong the bear market. The whale manipulators should stop manipulating the price as investors are nearly fed up with the current market. We all know how volatile is for the crypto market mainly on btc where it is the basline for the down trend of the altcoins. This should have immediate solution to gain back the previous market back to $7.5K USD.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:11:37 AM

This is so far the highest market crash since the start of the year and just hoping this will no longer prolong the bear market. The whale manipulators should stop manipulating the price as investors are nearly fed up with the current market. We all know how volatile is for the crypto market mainly on btc where it is the basline for the down trend of the altcoins. This should have immediate solution to gain back the previous market back to $7.5K USD.

The so called experts are calling a drop to 4K or less BUT who knows. It could rebound from 6250. The latter is a critical level. If it doesn’t break it might act as support. The problem however is the bears might do many shorts on the Futures market and then buy BTC over the counter and dump it on the market to profit from the shorts! It is all up in the air what will happen! Because sentiment is so bad shorts are the way to maximize momentum!
usekevin

Activity: 2226
Merit: 561

Need Manager!!Hire Me!! Telegram Id @Usekevin

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:19:13 AM

Sending BTC down is easier than sending it up: Less resistance. That is why it is going down! When it goes to a 3-4K the bears will become bulls: Opinion.

Do you think the most trustable crypto currency reduced to 3-4k$.It is not acceptable one.I agree .Due to FUD in the market,the price of bitcoin is fluctuates to low value.But their is a lowest limit.Don't sell your valuable bitcoin at low prices.You should have some patience at this time.Don't get panic.
Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:21:10 AM

Possibly in the time of World Cup, 2018 took place the price of BTC and crypto market decreased. But be assured that after the end of the 2018 World Cup, prices will certainly rise
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:24:53 AM

If we look at the way the crypto-currency market is falling now, we understand that it is precisely these actions that are planned in order to withdraw from the crypto-currency of people who are not sure of that. that crypto-currencies will cost more than $ 20,000 is a test of strength
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:27:11 AM

Getting worried by this huge drop! I didn't expect it to be this low, i thought it would be all high from the start of the 3rd quarter of the year until possibly holiday seasons and ultimately 1st quarter of 2019. Guess i was wrong.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:29:56 AM

i don't think so. no one can guess about what will happen  future. some bad news can effect, or good news same.
No one can guess for sure, but for anyone with trading experience, it is glaring that the market do have more possibility of moving downward the more than moving upward and in that case we can go low as fast as possible. The bears are fully in control, and with the market going lower than $6k, the chances of a quick sell is imminent as the sell wall right now is higher than the buy walls.
Also with respect to good news that you mentioned, we all know if good news were to affect the market positively, that would have happened some few days back, so, I would say screw any fundamentals right now.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:31:38 AM

The market is really bad. We can only observe this situation. I did not want the market to roll back so low.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:35:15 AM

In my opinion this fall is impossible, bitcoin will not change own price to 3/4k dollars for sure. Price should start growth in next weeks, it is true, we need whales which will invest in bitcoin but without them price will not fall as low as you writing
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:36:19 AM

This really is getting uglier. My original fund of $720 on kucoin went down to $300 because of those weekly downward movement of those altcoins. I bough my favorite altcoin DRGN for $0.90 then it is now $0.35. How awesome is that? I tried to sell it and buy it back in lower price but it is getting earlier and I just focusing on adding the number of my altcoin holding. The negative side of the story is that I already lost over 50% of my original investment. I always having regrets with my trading decision these past few weeks but it is inevitable and the dark side of the story in crpytocurrency.
Zakifon

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:37:49 AM

I am very much afraid of the market decline, which is happening now.  My portfolio with altcoins left in -40% ... Purchased coins were predicted by top analysts.  Now it remains only to wait for the autumn ... And the growth of the market.
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:38:42 AM

I do not think the crypto market will crash anytime soon but will rather become more stable in future. The decline we see now is just one of those fluctuation as crypto is volatile and the best thing to do now is to hold your coin until when the market recover.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:42:42 AM

What you say is not impossible. As you said, people are panicked and get out of the market as they find the opportunity.
For me, this is a long investment with a small amount of my total money, so I am not so afraid of short time trends.
Matilda

Activity: 288

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:43:57 AM

I am very much afraid of the market decline, which is happening now.  My portfolio with altcoins left in -40% ... Purchased coins were predicted by top analysts.  Now it remains only to wait for the autumn ... And the growth of the market.
I am not going to sell the coins I hold now. Although there is a lot of damage now, if I sell it, I will have no chance.
VVginial

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:44:28 AM

Look at the price grapth for BTC / USD. A lot of ups and downs. The big green from December and January was abnormal and speculative. The price about 5000 USD equals the price from November. When you look at one-year graph you can see that Bitcoin represent stable growth beside this abnormal period.

Bitcoin price is one thing and it’s popularity is another: Think about it and look at the popularity metrics: UGLY!

The price isn't independent though, cause bitcoin's swing matter a ton for ALL the other cryptos out there
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:46:11 AM

all the posts you have created are all about worries and always pessimistic about crypto. to be honest a newcomer like me will be confused and scared while reading your post, does the post you created have a strong reason or result of your analysis? or are you just panicking and frustrated over the current market situation?

timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:47:04 AM

I am also interested what is happening today? Last days there was a good mood in the market and today another crash. Do you think that it is the last crash before next bull market?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:47:44 AM

Why is tether bettern than Bitcoin I don't have Tether but I'm not looking to move my bitcoin to any altcoin out there, the current situation is indeed ugly and it was cxause by another hacking incident, it should be stopped, we are not moving in the right direction if there is a lot of incident like this.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: