Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:19:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Big market crash has started?  (Read 32884 times)
hiphoptrail

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:30:31 PM

The market is in worst condition ever I am so afraid about my Currency that I withdraw around 70% of them already into cash, I don't know what to do next. Hopefully just the big up coming.

i am depressed sea of red vajaja get me depressed. sold for pickles
miracle24

Activity: 309
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:55:37 PM

I believe this to be the final market crash before we get a massive pump on all coins.
Just HODL and be patient
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:58:00 PM

I believe we must call a new issuance of Tether in order to save us from damnation! We need more bull support. If whales are not coming to save us, let's everyone put our personal savings into crypto. We need to save crypto!

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:59:15 PM

Well nothing is going to change as there are no new capitals investing money . This year is really going to be bad and only hope is that we see some good news about bitcoin ETF and that Nasdaq starts with cryptocurrency
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:06:37 PM

Bitcoin prices are considered a major disaster for the electronic money market. Those who have held the BTC long in hand are anxious. Last year, I kept 7 copper bitcoin price up before I sold it. Keeping them until this year, I lost more than half of the money. BTC decreases affect many things in the market.
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:08:06 PM

It is sad but maybe unavoidable!
The only thing that can save BTC going under 6K is a big Whale buying BTC!
Sending BTC down is easier than sending it up: Less resistance. That is why it is going down! When it goes to a 3-4K the bears will become bulls: Opinion.
If you worried move into Tether and sit it out: Suggestion Only.
2 Billion down as I typed this: It looks real ugly

Yes you are right, there are a lot of billionaires out there who are hoarding a huge amount of coins in the market when the prices are going to dump so we can still expect for the price to pump up before the year ends.

kolinasnum

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:09:42 PM

I think this bad situation of the market is temporary. The current prices might give fear to traders and holders, but I think everybody should stay calm and try to see this period as a good chance to make easy buying.
cryptohacker29@

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:10:01 PM

YES there is a greatbfall in the market it is strongly came to see when coinbase was hacked. There are another reason because in India there is a chance of trading cryptocurrency. Some big profit maker might want to get profit from this news. Let us see how far thesr dip go.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:15:46 PM

Bitcoin prices are considered a major disaster for the electronic money market. Those who have held the BTC long in hand are anxious. Last year, I kept 7 copper bitcoin price up before I sold it. Keeping them until this year, I lost more than half of the money. BTC decreases affect many things in the market.

your truly correct this year are not a year fo bitcoin including crypto currency as a whole people are waiting to increase bitcoin in the coin market to get back their loses because of continues dropping. and today another droping from bitcoin  price 6700 usd no going down to 6300 usd.

Many people asking when bitcoin bounce back again specially those people buy bitcoin last year at ATH price before the price dropping before end of the year 2107. only one thing i will suggest to them i also a bitcoin holder but i'm not afraid what will happen because istill strong believe bitcoin will raised again soon.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 11:23:50 PM

Bitcoin market is seriously depreciating. It is considered a big accident for anyone to invest in bitcoin. Most long-term investors will suffer heavy losses. But if patience holds until the end of the year, the miracle will happen. We can not predict the future.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Jamescur

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:30:23 PM

BTC will soon fall below $6,000! This is a dangerous sign that the crash really started!
Many people, like me, began to doubt that we are powerless in this game!
I hope BTC can rebound quickly!
AlanMilano

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:35:04 PM

Be calm, do not panic at this time, the more you panic the more likely to lose your money.
At the same time last year, BTC prices are lower than now. The e-money market is more volatile than other mainstream markets but there are traces to follow and analyze. The market is currently in the period of bear cycle, this is normal according to what I know, sooner or later it will also recover.
In contrast to you, I do not think this is an accident. If caught this will be a great opportunity to speculate for the second half of 2018.
Choose the most valuable currency, buy at the bottom and hold !!!  Grin
Good luck!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:42:53 PM

Are you really sad? is this what you want to happen right?
Who can be that big whale? so bitcoin is now only for whales not for every single citizens all over the world. Strength in numbers though small investors.
Sending BTC down is easier than sending it up: Less resistance. That is why it is going down! When it goes to a 3-4K the bears will become bulls: Opinion.
It's easier to make it down because of the FUDs that can easily be spread to shake the weak holders.
HODL and buy or do nothing.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:54:17 PM

I agree with you, this can really have bad consequences for the entire cryptocurrency market, but I think that even if the market is reduced by another half, it will still survive. Just time to restore it will take much more.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 11:55:52 PM

speculation is too early for crypto. many things still can affect what will happen. the market is indeed in the condition is not good, but of course, what will happen in the future there will be no one knows. could have been a nice change is going to happen regarding the circumstances that occur or may also be worse than that.

VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:57:56 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 05:20:25 AM by VieleSind

It is sad to see the market continue to fall in exchange rates as at the present time. The great potential of the market that is suffering from the stock market is plummeting. Plus there are many unprofitable investors panic sell every time the market falls in exchange rates.
onaiwusun

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 12:04:58 AM

so sad we are having another crash,bitcoin fell to 6100 $ today,the lowest we have seen this year.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:39:16 AM

I believe this to be the final market crash before we get a massive pump on all coins.
Just HODL and be patient

A possibility!

But

There is so much doubt

Hope you are right!
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:45:34 AM

this is really alarming and very panicking to see the market really going down and it seems crashing, and we thought that bitcoin won't easily recover...but what to do? this maybe the effect of banning down bitcoin in some countries.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
richardeames

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:56:25 AM

2 Billion down as I typed this: It looks real ugly

Hi, dont worry about the market downturn. We cannot control the market movement so there is no point in worrying it all times. We shoudl take every price movement (either down or up) as an opportunity for us to make profits. I think it's just a matter of time that the bitcoin price will soar again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: