Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:02:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Big market crash has started?  (Read 32884 times)
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:27:21 PM

It is sad but maybe unavoidable!
The only thing that can save BTC going under 6K is a big Whale buying BTC!
Sending BTC down is easier than sending it up: Less resistance. That is why it is going down! When it goes to a 3-4K the bears will become bulls: Opinion.
If you worried move into Tether and sit it out: Suggestion Only.
2 Billion down as I typed this: It looks real ugly

yes in this year the market is not better than the year 2017. but this is the impact of very fast growth in the previous year. I think at this time we are given the option to buy bitcoin or altcoin with a relatively cheap price.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:28:57 PM

Sending BTC down is easier than sending it up: Less resistance. That is why it is going down! When it goes to a 3-4K the bears will become bulls: Opinion.
After the new year, the recession continued, and at that time the whales entered the market and bought bitcoin and other popular crypto-currencies, so I think that such growth as was in December of last year is inevitable, we just need patience.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:37:15 PM

After the new year, the recession continued, and at that time the whales entered the market and bought bitcoin and other popular crypto-currencies, so I think that such growth as was in December of last year is inevitable, we just need patience.

Yes, we must wait until the crypto will grow back if we are patient with it. But I'm sure most people are still on the same side, and it looks like we're just waiting to get started, because a good time will bring good things too although this is not easy and it needs to be patient.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:38:26 PM

Think positive guys, we all know that this crash is juat a normal happening here in crypto world, we must not believe for those people who said that it is the end of crypto because they are very wrong. Just trust the capabilities of crypto and for sure it wont disappoint you.

It is definitely not the end of the world. It is not even the end of crypto as such, though some coins (actually, a lot of coins) won't survive this crisis. But it doesn't mean that prices can't fall lower. And even if they don't, that doesn't mean either that they are going to surge soon. And this no-trader's land may be even worse than some action in either direction. The capabilities of crypto as a vehicle for speculation seem to have exhausted themselves already. We need expansion into real world if we want steady growth. Until then don't expect higher prices apart from minor rebounds. Instead try to take advantage of these short-term rises.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:39:15 PM

Its already half of this year but still the price of bitcoin continue to falling down some expert & people in this forum believe before the end of thus year the price of bitcoin will explode and go back to its All time high but in my opinion bitcoin are really hard to pump up amd go back to its ath, but still I holding my bitcoin since the start of this year.

billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:40:04 PM

The market has crashed over half of the year, I don't know why the people have dumped their coins in the market, I have invested in the BCN and POE, incredible the price have dropped almost 80% at this moment, I am like as the gambling in the market now.  Undecided

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:40:46 PM

What I do during these times is to focus on the long term. This bear market's gonna last but it's due to end too. Just stock up and suck it up, crypto still has a bright future.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:57:33 PM

I agree with you, the best strategy, for now, is to convert all your coins into Tether in this bearish market right now, the market is going down every day and it is non-stop there is a very big chance that we can see bitcoin price will reach $4000 - $5000 this year, I'm not spreading FUD here just telling the truth
bohtrung3

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:12:57 PM

actually I am sure this is unavoidable and the market will sooner or later will collapse ,. But most likely it will happen more closely in the coming year because no shallow market is not capable of dying at the peak of its popularity as it is today, but for me it will still use Bitcoin even though it seems to strike is visible now, as it has happened before so I am pretty sure it will recover soon after and will touch its lowest point.
EzatorFI

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:16:08 PM

It is not necessary to speak so categorically. In July, we are waiting for a lot of very good news. If you look at the volume of trade, they have greatly increased. This means that someone is buying a lot now, and I think it's not in vain
siinssooo

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:18:00 PM

I do not care how bad the market seems to be at the moment, because in my opinion Bitcoin has real usage and true value, so it is not possible to die so quickly, because the fall of the market or anything like that just because the value of this usage is real and will not be lost in overnight just because the price dropped a few dozen percent. Instead, lower prices will only expand the application. While bitcoin has increased in the past, the value of its use is routed to some altcoin, for example, litecoin. Now we see things developing in the opposite direction.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:19:51 PM

There aren't people in the crypto world who you can call like "crypto experts" they all just speculate. But there are people who have a lot of funds to affect the market and the ones who have inside information.

The last 2 can do almost anything they like with the market.

The only way the market can start the bull run would be to regain the curiosity of the everyday people or if Bitfinex prints out Tether and just goes on a shopping spree.

weeks65

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:26:48 PM

It can be a disaster, or a potential, depending on where we look at it.
Crypto will grow back if we are patient with it. But I'm sure most people are still on the same side, and it seems like we're just waiting to get started.
I see a lot of news about the upcoming big crash of bitcoin price. But  no one can actually predict it 100% assurance. We are world crypto currency and even a single move of richest crypto investor might turn everything. Crypto is volatile and for the time being will always have wild and volatile price fluctuations. If you cannot handle it get out of crypto
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:28:20 PM

Bitcoin prices are considered a major disaster for the electronic money market. Those who have held the BTC long in hand are anxious. Last year, I kept 7 copper bitcoin price up before I sold it. The great potential of the market that is suffering from the stock market is plummeting
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:30:11 PM

The development of the market this year is indeed very bad, and the market has continued to decline since entering this year. The recent market began to fall again. I do not know whether the market will fall again this year.
The right time for bitcoin will soon come. last year by this time, people were thinking about the fate of bitcoin after a fork in August but everything went cool even after the fork. I hope this big market correction would onvite many new investors invest on this technology. I do read about hilton investing in crypto and selling their asset on rome
Inwestour

Activity: 1036
Merit: 987

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:32:09 PM

i don't think so. no one can guess about what will happen  future. some bad news can effect, or good news same.

I do not agree, too large investors went into this business and they simply will not allow a big crash to happen that will destroy all their investments. I think that now the market is being crashed specially to get even more income.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Wise_man

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:32:19 PM

I believe bitcoin will always the best one compares to any altcoins so there is no reason to abort the the support for it and go on altcoin that has low rating than bitcoin.
dashcollector

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:42:18 PM

I am buying at every dip and and this is a good option for new investors. There is nothing big to worry as the price drop is temporary.
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:50:25 PM

I also have a lot of doubts about the fact that crypt is starting to crash, but I'm sure that we will be able to survive this dump and grow again ..
futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:51:15 PM

As per experts at worst case bitcoin can go upto 4500$ , otherwise it have good support at 6200$.

Let us see what gonna happens, what we can do is wait and watch.

I have repeatedly seen such information that the price will drop to 4500! So far 6100, but should be up to 10 000! However, the market has long been at the bottom and unchanged!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: