Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:16:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Big market crash has started?  (Read 32882 times)
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:06:14 PM

depression widespread still seen https://www.coingecko.com/en, market finds it hard to recover
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:07:02 PM

there are too many good and bad news in the market. this leads to the fluster of the investors. they dont have enough gallantry to give the decision. They just hold and wait
that's what I'm doing right now. in addition to the news, the attitude of the government that has not fully supported the cryptocurrency becomes a separate issue, so many investors are in uncertainty
the crypto market is too much depends on the news,it react strongly whenever the news are spreaded, ad governments recently are trying to put cryptos undercontrol so they try to ban crypto and make the price dropped badly that investors too much scared to invest their money in cryptos.
Bigbay

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:21:34 PM

Since I posted this subject the market conditions have changed and Bitcoin looks like it will smash 7K soon!
Long live Bitcoin
But as at the time am posting this message, Bitcoin struggling to bounce back and climbing the $6400 margin.
As for you the question, i don't think we can experience any other crash than what we have experienced in the past 2 months. But am sure once Bitcoin breaks the $7000 margin, the bull market is drawing closer.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:56:32 PM

For sure, the market crash has begun however we can be cheerful that crypto is the future - truth be told, I don't see it some other way. So as long as we oppose the impulse to money out with time adjustment will be come to and afterward, we'll be glad we HOLD. Be hopeful for somewhat more.
Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:50:30 AM

BTC is too important for the world of a crypt and economy. He has taken the place and doesn't want to give him. If BTC today 6k, then it is his last mark in the lower boundary. Tongue
The world economy can be improved even if all the factors of production are fully employed by the magic of technology. It was what we had witnessed in Europe in the early 1990s when the progress in the technology multiplied the GDP several times. Se yeah, Bitcoin is going to have e big impact on the economy. About the lower price mark, I would say it will rather rise and further fall might not occur.
cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:15:41 AM

I don't think so because I strongly believe that the market will recover. We should trust crypto market and be optimistic that it will recover from the fall. Although there are many negative speculations we hear, we better think positive for it is the other solution. We must try the market instead.
Akkuratno

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:25:11 PM

the market scares us with its behavior over the past few months, but still I do not think that it is a collapse
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:39:06 PM

We've already been crashing, it very well could see some more downside though.
Nevertheless, i believe its good to expand your horizons in times like this especially with accumulating assets. Idk if you're into the idea of ICOs but i'll give you a few to check out just in case.  None of these have launched yet but I know they will all have very successful campaigns, at least based on their use cases and journeys so far.
Some great looking ICOs with a very solid set of foundations and teams are these if you or anyone is interested.
The ICOs are Fr8 Network, Muirfield IP, Airstayz, Daostack, and Deedcoin.

Fr8 Network seeks to remove intermediaries from supply chains, specifically the freighting industry, and bring revenue back to carriers and distributors.

Muirfield IP is a private equity firm utilizing blockchain technology.

Airstayz is the first of it's kind, revolutionizing the travel industry with customer and corporate incentives on tokenizing benefits.

Daostack IO is an operating system for collective intelligence. DAOstack powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale.

Deedcoin is the next generation full-service real estate network at a baseline 1%, by solving the customer acquisition problem for agents.
poncik

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:50:21 PM

After of the big price decreasing of the bitcoin, all of the altcoins and tokens have shown big dump and they have still low prices. In my opinion, the beginning of the 2019 might be very profitable for the crypto investors Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:35:47 PM

After of the big price decreasing of the bitcoin, all of the altcoins and tokens have shown big dump and they have still low prices. In my opinion, the beginning of the 2019 might be very profitable for the crypto investors Smiley
The fact is that the market of crypto-currency has recently become interested in the securities market and trade exchanges. This suggests that large financial injections into the crypto-currency business can soon follow. Therefore, today we need to use the chance and make cheap investments.
South Park

Activity: 2912
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:37:58 PM

Since I posted this subject the market conditions have changed and Bitcoin looks like it will smash 7K soon!
Long live Bitcoin
The price has gone down again, bitcoin is not going to go down that much but it is not going to grow up either, I really think that people need to get used to this new reality in the market of bitcoin, the price is going to move like this for months or even years which means that if you are desperate to get profits then holding is not the best option and you need to trade.
handsofgod

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:39:04 PM

I think no. The situation is sad but no so critical. Angry As I'm ICO investor I'm pretty sure about future about this market. We need some interesting ideas and solutions of multi-transactions which Kelvin Blockchain f.e., could give to us. Here is interesting Medium article - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:52:22 PM

It's strange. For yesterday, they write about the bitcoin rate and about $ 5,000, and about $ 6,400, and now I see, according to CoinMarketCap, the price of bitctin at $ 6,194. Did I miss such changes in the price of bitictine for yesterday, or was it local bitcoin prices around the world?
In my opinion, there will be no collapse of the crypto-currency market. Bitcoin will soon gather strength and begin to grow and raise the market. True, we will not expect much growth from him this year. If it rises to 15,000 dollars, it will be fine.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:14:45 PM

It's strange. For yesterday, they write about the bitcoin rate and about $ 5,000, and about $ 6,400, and now I see, according to CoinMarketCap, the price of bitctin at $ 6,194. Did I miss such changes in the price of bitictine for yesterday, or was it local bitcoin prices around the world?
In my opinion, there will be no collapse of the crypto-currency market. Bitcoin will soon gather strength and begin to grow and raise the market. True, we will not expect much growth from him this year. If it rises to 15,000 dollars, it will be fine.
the impression is that you are an astronaut. A coinmarket does not show a real price for coins, because the real price can be seen on a certain exchange. Pay attention to the information that is provided below the price indicators, where there are listed exchanges and exchangers for trading. There is always a spread of price indices for a certain coin.
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:12:12 AM

Long live Bitcoin

For a while, really, we are waiting for jumps in bitcoin. But this does not mean that bitcoin will always be in demand. At the end of time, new technologies will come out, thereby reducing the need for current coins. Unlike raw materials, metals, and other material assets, crypto-currencies are subject to substitutions, developments, thereby becoming useless in relation to evolution. We all know and expect quantum technology. And one of the main reasons for quantum computing in cryptography is improved, speed, reliability! It is for this reason that the project Kelvin Blockchain gives confidence in the future! thanks
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:24:22 AM

It is difficult to get out of the downtrend for bitcoin. and once we were worried that bitcoin has approached the price of $ 10,000 and may fall below. And now it is difficult for us to overcome the threshold of 7000 dollars. But if the whales want all these levels we can overcome in a few days.

Reatim

Activity: 2856
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:46:23 AM

It is difficult to get out of the downtrend for bitcoin. and once we were worried that bitcoin has approached the price of $ 10,000 and may fall below. And now it is difficult for us to overcome the threshold of 7000 dollars. But if the whales want all these levels we can overcome in a few days.

For me it will be a struggle to get out of this bear sentiments unless the whales started to pump the market again. And as we are all aware of, altcoins follows bitcoin trend so the market really suffer as a result of bitcoin's price fall.

And another thing that I'm watching is the good news that might sway and influence investors, but so far I don't see anything coming, not unless LN suddenly gets implement this year and push the price to at least 5 digits again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:52:39 AM

Long live Bitcoin
Currently Bitcoin is in the 6k threshold and it seems to stabilize there because it has remained like that for months now apart from the brief time it slided below to 5k last month. Bitcoin has never been a bubble and will never be a bubble. I think the writing on the wall is that the coin is on the path to recovery. The peddling of the message of doom will not contribute in correcting the market at all so, let's be patient and watch out as events continue to play out.  
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1231

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:01:32 PM

We have some good for Bitcoin, from SEC. Well my bags altcoin its already full now waiting for cryptomarket back again at 10k$ or i got divorce with my wife Sad Hope crypto can back again

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:29:12 PM

It seems to me that the whales want to lower the price of bitcoin on the contrary and buy properly, it makes no sense to buy at a high price. That's why bitcoin fluctuates and can not fall below 5500 and can not rise above 7000. The situation is difficult, without a large catalyst, bitcoin does not rise. at this rate, he will fall further.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: