Bitcoin Forum
June 11, 2024, 06:25:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Big market crash has started?  (Read 32884 times)
mjpo

Activity: 1103
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:20:43 PM

yes yesterday the condition of market prices are experiencing price declines and a lot of losses and I think it is a very good moment to buy coin.
paramelton

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:11:06 AM

We cant call every price drop as crash. In summer time actually price goes down for many assets and when autumn comes, they rise again. The reason is that in summer time there are less investors in the market, so it is easier to manipulate with it. 
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:42:56 PM

yes yesterday the condition of market prices are experiencing price declines and a lot of losses and I think it is a very good moment to buy coin.

the current condition is indeed so decreased so many also complain about the current situation, but it is better that we use it all first. because this is better we have to buy coins first, rather than sell them.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:00:11 AM

man, big market crash has started long time ago, in january and now it is finale stage of crypto recession.
Be ready to fill your bags with crypto tokens, because prices are sweety

I remember, in January, everybody was sure that it was a market correction. No one could even suspect that the bearish trend would last for many months. yes, some people can call it a crash. I do believe that the crypto will recover.
megasynk

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:44:11 AM

yes you are right for now the price of bitcoin is starting to fall and you should sell the bitcoin that you have and secure the assets that you have and get out of the market right now.
Wow hold on man, why are you coaxing others to sell with a loss?
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:21:23 PM

Since I posted this subject the market conditions have changed and Bitcoin looks like it will smash 7K soon!
Long live Bitcoin

the current condition is indeed down, because this is the condition that has happened, so what about the conditions will remain like that, so we also have to accept the reality that is also

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WuGong

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:27:49 PM

Yes, long live Bitcoin, I have always maintained a high degree of faith in Bitcoin, I think Bitcoin will develop better in the future!
josecarlos2016

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:08:53 PM

What is happening now with the cryptocurrency can not be called a collapse, it is a temporary and deep correction. If you take a period of two years, you can see a lot of such corrections, which necessarily entail takeoff.
a.begun0v

Activity: 140

SatoWallet.com

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:05:26 PM

To depreciate crypto-currencies can also more rigid regulation. The authorities of many countries are interested in maintaining control over the monetary system and have the opportunity to fight money laundering.

mrs_bitcoin

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:59:02 PM

As with any market, there are periods of recession and growth, this is normal. In General, the cryptocurrency market is developing and will grow in the long term.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
Xiahouyuan

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:10:08 AM

Yes, the price has now entered a trough. This may be the periodicity of the cryptocurrency. But I still believe in the future of cryptocurrencies.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:35:14 AM

Market and cryptoworld is in a bad condition for almost 6months. Cryptocurrency value is crashing down that is why some investors panic and some lose trust in cryptoworld. What really bothers me is that there are no sign of recovering for crypto.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
alexey8080

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:25:40 AM

I hope that we are already close to the bottom and soon we will see market recovery.
But before that I think that we once again descend to the level of 5000-5500.
It is necessary to look what decision will make SEC in relation to ETF.
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:34:09 AM

yes you are right for now the price of bitcoin is starting to fall and you should sell the bitcoin that you have and secure the assets that you have and get out of the market right now.
That is the worst idea, market with this prices offers now finally big possibility to make some moves and after some time of holding collect our earnings.
Locotoni

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:38:54 AM

what you think about market reborn time?
and your predict about thes - 2018 will be better then 2017 ?
edulord

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:46:41 AM

Personally, I do not think the market will crash at anytime but rather it will continue to grow higher and the price will also grow. I think the current condition is due to manipulation by the big whales but I believe it will recover soon before the end of the year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:44:37 PM

When the market experience of big down fall of price I think it will soon can recover. But hoping this will not going down further. I think there is growth in the market in the coming months.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:02:07 PM

This is normal in this business everythings can be happen wether it is crashing down or slowly dumping but will see what happens next, in the times come market will back to normal and be stable again..
yountt2

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:04:45 PM

It has started from the beginning of this year,  the stage we are right now may be the last stage of crash. Prices of Cryptocurrency is looking cheap and it seem there will be u-turn in the direction of the market very soon.

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
Coinrush20

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:06:00 PM

Every crypto investor witnessed how bitcoin tried to hold its resistance and how it suffered the massive market decline, but we also saw hownit manage to bounce back and hold its value. There are no clear signs what Bitcoin will be bu September but a lot believed that things will change by then.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: