Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:13:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Big market crash has started?  (Read 32882 times)
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:14:01 AM

It has already passed, and this is the consequences of a large variety I think is not very expected, everything will work within its limits of reality, so you just need to work and use.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DaryaCrypta

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:13:19 PM

Wonderful! Now you need not to get lost and at tasty prices to buy promising projects. Cryptocurrencies will not disappear and the market will stabilize after a while.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
BTC_ADA

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:29:33 PM

The big collapse is associated with a strong and protracted correction,after soaring sharply to 20000$ fall even more brutal,August 2018 began with a sharp jump on Bitcoin associated with the ETF,but encouraging news served as a sharp collapse.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:39:05 PM

The big collapse is associated with a strong and protracted correction,after soaring sharply to 20000$ fall even more brutal,August 2018 began with a sharp jump on Bitcoin associated with the ETF,but encouraging news served as a sharp collapse.
And it's good that they did not accept the ETF, they are not yet ready for such a serious test. Therefore, we need to look for new ways to raise and enter a new road.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
catterpillar07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:36:29 PM

Yes. Market goes donw for last month. But I think it will be rise so soon. Just be patient and we will see the good price at the end of 2018.
Rollkal

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:38:44 PM

The biggest accident today is the price of coins going down, the market will hardly recover, many expect the market to recover by the end of the year, but they have no grounds to. Surely that will happen
SHawk

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:40:58 PM

Personally, I do not think the market will crash at anytime because crypto has very good potentials. Though the shitcoins may crash due to the condition of market but the potential ones will still remain and even grow more than i was before the fall. When the bull run starts the price os coin will definitely go high.
sample6

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:04:42 AM

there will be no loss of the market if no one plays to destroy the market because the coin problem cannot be seen in the future
AdamRay

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:21:36 AM

Since I posted this subject the market conditions have changed and Bitcoin looks like it will smash 7K soon!
Long live Bitcoin
I understand, this is a very normal accident and it seems to be considered an opportunity to enrich the brave. The world's economy is going down dramatically and Crypto has been hit hard. I believe that when the world economy is saved, technology companies will be thriving in the future.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:05:31 AM

Personally, I do not think the market will crash at anytime because crypto has very good potentials. Though the shitcoins may crash due to the condition of market but the potential ones will still remain and even grow more than i was before the fall. When the bull run starts the price os coin will definitely go high.

Yes you're correct on that aspects mate, the price will increase as bull run starts to happen in the crypto market. With respect to big market crashes, I think it was just occur during minimal fluctuations but not an alarming scenario to focus on because its a part of the currency growth. Don't easily be affected of FUD and fake news, they were just roaming around and becoming a worst disease that will destroy our goals.
notlasttrain

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:40:29 PM

Don't panic plase when big crash starts all over the world will know about this not only members here
robertsu

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:48:12 PM

The situation in the market is not crashing down, the price is dropping down and maybe soon it will rise up, what happensin the market today isjust played by big whales whose manipulating the market price for their own interest so this is not crashing through..
The situation in the market is not crashing down, the price is dropping down and maybe soon it will rise up, what happensin the market today isjust played by big whales whose manipulating the market price for their own interest so this is not crashing through..
That's right, this is just a games of whales. Sometimes they can to made a mistake and not to getting a good reaction from people, but they also doing all in their scenario.  Now they just a buying,  I think so.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 07:01:25 PM

That's right, this is just a games of whales. Sometimes they can to made a mistake and not to getting a good reaction from people, but they also doing all in their scenario.  Now they just a buying,  I think so.
Currently, the market was facing some price manipulation which was cause by the whales because all the crypto currency market usually go green during Q3 till early Q4. But the OP of this thread posted his/her topic at Jun 22nd which was the time the market was facing blood bath/correction.

Stupidtrolley

Activity: 317
Merit: 12

Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:21:25 PM

To bury the market of cryptocurrencies still early. Just after strong growth it at the end of last year needs a break. It is impossible to shout that to the market the end every time has come when it leaves on correction.

Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:17:05 PM

To bury the market of cryptocurrencies still early. Just after strong growth it at the end of last year needs a break. It is impossible to shout that to the market the end every time has come when it leaves on correction.
if we assume a great future for the crypto currency, then definitely the market will not collapse. Leaders can be changed in the crypto-currency market and the loss of relevance for many projects that will cease to exist.
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:21:47 PM

I don't think he started, he goes after the collapse happened long ago, and still can not stop, and the market itself rabotaet in your process, it is of course pytajutsja to vosstanovit and I think soon everything will work out.
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:32:26 PM

Since I posted this subject the market conditions have changed and Bitcoin looks like it will smash 7K soon!
Long live Bitcoin
Am sure the things that happened afterward proved you wrong in your assertion although that is not to say Bitcoin and indeed the market will not rebound greatly. Even if the recovery doesn't happen this year am pretty sure of a sound recovery by early next year. I see next year as being a favorable one compared to the barrenness experienced this year.
MasterObsheniya02

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:40:46 PM

it's very hard to say, nobody knows. I think that the market still needs to stabilize and reach the previous level, but it takes time
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:44:34 PM

Market accidents are now happening, nobody knows why this can happen quickly without further notice. I see that this can affect cryptocurrency conditions and this makes profits small
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:19:12 AM

Long live Bitcoin

Before we engaged here in cryptocurrency industry we already know that this will be unstable so I expect it already and I've come prepared so if that happens then it's okay for me because i already maximize my investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: