Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:32:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Big market crash has started?  (Read 32882 times)
ibrahim160994

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:41:05 PM

for now the condition of the market and all coins is in a state of concern I don't know why this happened what I do is just wait and hope for market conditions and all coins can be up like before
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:56:46 PM

The city of Calgary in Alberta, Canada, launched its own crypto money. Calgary Digital dollars can be earned as you trade or trade goods-services with CAD. Businesses in the city will be required to accept this token as payment .
icegeekfresh

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:06:22 PM

Since I posted this subject the market conditions have changed and Bitcoin looks like it will smash 7K soon!
Long live Bitcoin
After 14 november with bch fork news, real big crash started I guess and we dropped %50-60 in three weeks and it is not finished yet also, I dont want lose much money but there is nothing to do unfortunately.

whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:17:11 PM

Since I posted this subject the market conditions have changed and Bitcoin looks like it will smash 7K soon!
Long live Bitcoin
After 14 november with bch fork news, real big crash started I guess and we dropped %50-60 in three weeks and it is not finished yet also, I dont want lose much money but there is nothing to do unfortunately.
Today a very interesting situation has developed, because Bitcoin cash has also begun to fall in price from the very beginning of the proclamation of this information. At the same time, we remember that hardfork in 2016 gave rise to ethereum and Bitcoin.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:11:02 PM

Long live Bitcoin
Today a very interesting situation has developed, because Bitcoin cash has also begun to fall in price from the very beginning of the proclamation of this information. At the same time, we remember that hardfork in 2016 gave rise to ethereum and Bitcoin.

Well it seems justified to call it a crash nowadays with how low the market got itself into. But it's not a crash that we can't recover from. The market will fix itself eventually though unfortunately it may take longer than many would hope for.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
PHI1618
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:54:17 PM

June 22, 2018
This is the opening date of this issue. In fact, the great collapse had begun much earlier than this. But I think users started to notice it on that date. Yeah, we're in a big crash. Everyone accepts this. But remember that too.
The rise after the big collapses will be big. Bigger. Biggest....

"Damnant quod non intelligunt." Anlamadıkları şeyi suçlarlar. BTC
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 09:44:43 AM

Your intuition is accurate. Now that the cryptocurrency market has lost a lot of money, a large number of investors have disappeared into the cryptocurrency market, but I believe that when Bitcoin returns, a large number of speculators will invade again.

Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:15:28 AM

It is not only started, but also close to finish I guess.
Don't you think that we have dropped so much that there is a higher probability to rebounce in nearest future?
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:28:50 PM

from the first time I don't think anyone can be sure of the price predictions of crypto currencies, whatever patience and confidence will give hope with any bad news that will have no effect
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:53:39 PM

from the first time I don't think anyone can be sure of the price predictions of crypto currencies, whatever patience and confidence will give hope with any bad news that will have no effect
today, the cryptocurrency market has fallen dramatically and even its market shows very poor results. Based on this, you can take only the only correct decision, is to leave the remaining coins for long-term storage, and stop any trading or investment.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:29:00 AM

As for the market crash which some people are talking about...I do not think it will happen ever. Now more and more individuals start to understand that the crypto is our future currency.
Vika0170

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:48:39 PM

It is not only started, but also close to finish I guess.
Don't you think that we have dropped so much that there is a higher probability to rebounce in nearest future?
I initially did not believe that the bottom will be $ 6000, it was too high a price, but now the current prices look quite natural, as a result of the end of the correction
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:03:02 AM

This topic has been made since June 2018 and at that time the market was slowly declining. And now the market is very collapsing and makes many people experience fear and many people lose money. A lot of panics happens because of fear there will be more losses. But this also makes some people optimistic by investing again from scratch again.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:14:46 AM

This topic has been made since June 2018 and at that time the market was slowly declining. And now the market is very collapsing and makes many people experience fear and many people lose money. A lot of panics happens because of fear there will be more losses. But this also makes some people optimistic by investing again from scratch again.
I myself panicked when I saw the market collapse. but I tried to keep selling the assets that I owned. I am still optimistic that the market will grow again. and to welcome the arrival of the market, I bought several more assets. I just tried and prayed, I wish I was lucky.
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:01:50 AM

Then the increase in panic seemed ridiculous, thought that the fall will not be long, and it turned out that way, fears were justified

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:20:19 AM

No, I wouldn't say it is the end of market movement.
I wanna say that market is just going up since this time and there is nothing about negative trend. Eth has already reached 140$
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:38:18 PM

No, I wouldn't say it is the end of market movement.
I wanna say that market is just going up since this time and there is nothing about negative trend. Eth has already reached 140$
Today, it is very difficult to predict the development of a cryptocurrency market, because such instability and how it is happening now has never happened before.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:05:03 PM

Such instability exists on the stock markets also. But it does not stop doing some predications for many stocks analysts. After some time for TA learning it becomes a bit simpler. Very difficult mid-term predications. For sculping and day-trade it's more easy. And in the stocks market we watch the same movements but with less percentages
Hc01

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:32:29 PM

Long live Bitcoin
It has rised to 7k at these days I guess when you opened the topic, and we were complaing about low prices but then we saw more dips like 3100-3200 dollar for btc. I guess this was last big crash for this year.
money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:19:34 PM

We can not say exactly what processes are happening on the cryptocurrency market. But we must clearly believe that someday the market will recover.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: