Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:06:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Big market crash has started?  (Read 32882 times)
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:40:01 PM

Use this time to get more altcoins as I do not think that you will not have the best time to invest in the crypts when they are so cheap. Just pick the altcoins you believe in and buy them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jozhkesha

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:23:47 PM

It seems to me that in 2019 a big drop in the cryptocurrency market will stop. I hope that a bullish trend will begin at the end of this year.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:50:16 AM

no one can know for sure the future development of the market or crypto currency and that has become a risk for investors who invest by investing
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:26:34 PM

yup this is the phase dump of the pump in 2017, what end will go down will not be forever the same.
now we are in the dump phase maybe 1 or 2 years later pump will occur.
Greed Dev

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:32:50 AM

Since I posted this subject the market conditions have changed and Bitcoin looks like it will smash 7K soon!
Long live Bitcoin
it started in early 2018 and ended at the end of 2018. it will now start to grow and will explode at the end of 2019. our market has gone through a big triangle and this is the time points to create a new triangle. Grin

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
victoria444
Copper Member

Activity: 258
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:00:52 AM

Fast forward to now, we are still trying to climb up.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:53:31 AM

Since I posted this subject the market conditions have changed and Bitcoin looks like it will smash 7K soon!
Long live Bitcoin
Since you edited this thread in July market continues to fall and the whole yesr becomes a nightmare to every investors .so i guess another edit is much better appreciated lol 😂
Though you have a great prediction on this issues and predicted the downtrend hope the next you will have is the uptrend or the bull market coming
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:36:00 PM

We can not say exactly what processes are happening on the cryptocurrency market. But we must clearly believe that someday the market will recover.
support for being able to recover must be done so that the market can increase. and by buying digital assets we have helped the market to experience an increase again
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:20:12 PM

I don't think we are in a serious downtrend right now. Many altcoins have already come to lower prices, more price drop if we can experience a serious problem. If we see a bigger crash, prices will reach a much lower level than current prices. We can become a real crisis Sad

JimmyK95

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:21:18 PM

I don't think we are in a serious downtrend right now. Many altcoins have already come to lower prices, more price drop if we can experience a serious problem. If we see a bigger crash, prices will reach a much lower level than current prices. We can become a real crisis Sad

I would hate that to happen. I hope that we will enter a bull market soon but I believe that we'll have to wait a bit longer.
Matcuda

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:21:19 PM

yup this is the phase dump of the pump in 2017, what end will go down will not be forever the same.
now we are in the dump phase maybe 1 or 2 years later pump will occur.

This is the most realistic scenario, the bubble temporarily deflated and need some time to go to the second round, but first you need to gain strength, and it will take a couple of years

bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:00:10 AM

Long live Bitcoin
Lol, finally not only 7k got smashed, looks like 3k will most likely also get smashed. But 1 thing: some bear markets are very hard and long ones and bitcoin always managed to come back. If you really believe in BTC it's now time to accumulate. Just switch your shitcoins in BTC. BTC has a better future in my opinion.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:53:53 AM

We can not say exactly what processes are happening on the cryptocurrency market. But we must clearly believe that someday the market will recover.
support for being able to recover must be done so that the market can increase. and by buying digital assets we have helped the market to experience an increase again
That's the spirit that we needed to have while the downing market still occuring, each barrier that being smashed by the bears are another opportunities to buy and hold new assets, believing that time will come and the bull will be there to show up and bring everything up again should always be kept inside tour minds, we will be able to help if we can strongly hold our coins and allow this situations to past.
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:54:38 AM

If I see how prices will fall again by 50%, then perhaps I will have such thoughts, but while I'm not afraid, the current situation in my opinion is quite natural

Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:58:42 AM

isn't that already a risk of investment by using crypto market crypto currency and crypto currency we cannot predict with certainty of future developments confidence and patience are the main capital in investment
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:12:02 AM

Long live Bitcoin
Now bitcoin is far from the price that was in June 2018. Now I see that despite the belief of many in future growth, the market is falling. I think the lowest price he can achieve in this big drop is$2,000. Then we go up the stairs.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Weeker

Activity: 546

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:42:41 AM

isn't that already a risk of investment by using crypto market crypto currency and crypto currency we cannot predict with certainty of future developments confidence and patience are the main capital in investment
If to be sure that tomorrow this trust and patience will come true and we will only benefit from this, then this is normal. But over the course of the year, it goes beyond the framework of understanding and impossibility of further analysis.

btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:55:05 AM

Long live Bitcoin
Now bitcoin is far from the price that was in June 2018. Now I see that despite the belief of many in future growth, the market is falling. I think the lowest price he can achieve in this big drop is$2,000. Then we go up the stairs.

I don't know whether how the price of Bitcoin is going to be in the coming days, but many people are predicting the price of Bitcoin will go below 3000$. We don't know whether the market is going to crash or it is going to recover the price we have to wait and see.
BEXAM_Romit

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 07:07:12 AM

The market wont change unless the industry itself does't change. There are a lot of plas for this year from the projects that collected their fundsduring their ICO period back in late 2017. These new innovators coming intothe field should help drive the market up as their main payment currency they accept with open arms is BTC. Once demand for BTC goes up, so too will the price and with it the alt coin market too as it just follows the BTC. This is  the calm before the storm. 
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:01:43 AM

Yes, what you say is true that since this post was made, the price of Bitcoin has slowly declined and until now the market is still collapsing. The decline in Bitcoin prices has a big impact on the growth of Altcoin. Many failed ICO projects and ICO fraud projects also increased. But it's already 2019 and the best new hope for crypto. The market must improve and Bitcoin prices soar again in 2019.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: