Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:44:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO|  (Read 90240 times)
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:28:54 AM

I really have impression with their official trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQgV2FoNU8k. Their music make me feeling new age of altcoins - a dynamic age is true Smiley
I just like the way they laid out all their basic features and hopefully this get successful..Their Video representations is really good enough to make it people know how serious they are about their currency

After watching it I disagree, this one doesn't like a professional video for crypto project, it's look more like a video about history and the text is barely noticeable, I hope they make better one in future.

I did not continue watching the whole video. It's like watching ending credits and information from a movie. It will be good if they can show some skins like the team working and the companies location or live interview.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:34:59 AM

I'm interested in this project, and as for me, you need to arrange a free distribution of tokens, because it will interest people.

The airdrops have already ended and as I know they are not planning for it again, But the other bounty like social media campaigns is still ongoing. You may join them to earn free tokens and coins from XDNA.
Yeah, the airdrop is already ended but you can still getting the coin by buying it in the ICO and also the bounty but I do recommend ICO.
The airdrop ended well. I think teamand developers are no catering for the bounty campaigns suggestions. They are working for more additional attractions for the project. If many will join I am sure success will be easier to get. I just wish that the information and good reviews will spread smoothly to gain more investors and supporters.
Well it would be good to know if there are other promotion, this will surely help increasing popularity and gain more investors and many would love to join those campaigns.
A good bounty campaign I guess, well that would be helpful for the boosting of this project's name in the community. This project has a good goal for the community and if the team will come up to a good and nice marketing strategy the strong will of this project will adds up a good partner to keep going on its way to success.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:49:23 AM

How often do project administrators respond to existing questions? I have not received an answer and I would like to receive them.
Answer as there is time, if your question is not answered, try to ask it again, or write directly to the administrator. Maybe then he will answer you right away.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:26:16 AM

I really have impression with their official trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQgV2FoNU8k. Their music make me feeling new age of altcoins - a dynamic age is true Smiley
I just like the way they laid out all their basic features and hopefully this get successful..Their Video representations is really good enough to make it people know how serious they are about their currency
The presentation is perfect as an addition to knowledge for people who understand the project and for novice people who have only learned about it and want to receive all the necessary information in a short time.

Crypto_Captain

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:29:18 AM

Any news about second exchange? We are all waiting for the name of the exchanges
Yes team is working on it
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:10:24 AM

Any news about second exchange? We are all waiting for the name of the exchanges

For now just patiently wait for the updates of the admin and developers, As I know they are pretty busy from promoting and campaigns of this project.

In telegram chat, the admin is giving informations of what the team XDNA have done for the past 30 days. Joining in there will make us be updated always about the project. So I would suggest to subscribed there because this is the only way we can keep in touch with the team aside from this thread.
vandatpb

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:14:16 AM

The XDNA project is innovative and creative. It all makes me willing to join you and wish all the best. One of the best ICO projects ever! Keep being great like this, I believe in this project.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:11:47 AM

What are the fundamental differences that you offer your investors? What is special and unusual, and what is the most useful you want to give to holders of your coins?
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:32:39 AM

For now just patiently wait for the updates of the admin and developers, As I know they are pretty busy from promoting and campaigns of this project.

In telegram chat, the admin is giving informations of what the team XDNA have done for the past 30 days. Joining in there will make us be updated always about the project. So I would suggest to subscribed there because this is the only way we can keep in touch with the team aside from this thread.

This corresponds to reality. And if you want to receive news and answers to questions, you can chat in the chat
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:43:37 AM

After watching it I disagree, this one doesn't like a professional video for crypto project, it's look more like a video about history and the text is barely noticeable, I hope they make better one in future.
Maybe this is just the test video that was made first. In the future I think it will be much more qualitative, because there will be more skills.
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:53:01 AM

Maybe this is just the test video that was made first. In the future I think it will be much more qualitative, because there will be more skills.
Their test video isn't a great video though, but they could spend more time to re edit in order to make a very impressive video with some good skills.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:06:19 AM

Such a better if they were give an information in here also about what the team are doing on for the future and in the past so you'll know the improvement.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:17:11 AM

Such a better if they were give an information in here also about what the team are doing on for the future and in the past so you'll know the improvement.
This allows me understand XDNA is taking all the queries as their responsibility and on priority leading the users with the right solutions that is letting them building trust.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:07:34 AM

personally I believe that when developers are going to talk about any news or updates in the project, they should do it in all social networks, messengers and here on the forum. Because some of the supporters may miss this event.
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:15:35 AM

personally I believe that when developers are going to talk about any news or updates in the project, they should do it in all social networks, messengers and here on the forum. Because some of the supporters may miss this event.

You are right, not only on some few social channels but the team must update all their social channels so that all different people that online on different social medias will be updated about the latest developments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:55:30 AM

What is important is that they somehow make it simple to understand. Also, everyone of us has different opinions so, we should expect that some doesn't like the presentation and others may like. At least, they provide the video so that those who want to know the introduction can watch it and its for them to decide whether they want to proceed or not.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:58:57 AM

This allows me understand XDNA is taking all the queries as their responsibility and on priority leading the users with the right solutions that is letting them building trust.

This is really needed to gain more trust and popularity, the team must prove to all that their project is worth investing and they are really serious to make this project reach its goals.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:20:26 PM

What is important is that they somehow make it simple to understand. Also, everyone of us has different opinions so, we should expect that some doesn't like the presentation and others may like. At least, they provide the video so that those who want to know the introduction can watch it and its for them to decide whether they want to proceed or not.

I agree. What matter is, at least the team provide a video that can help to make all people here have a better understanding about this project. We just have to appreciate it that they did what's best for this community. Hopefully, they can add more informations that can attract more supporters to be here.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 12:29:25 PM

If you are really interested in this project and wanted to contribute as well, then just go check the telegram for new updates. This thread is only used to let other people who are interested in new kind of POS mining.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:03:32 PM

You are right, not only on some few social channels but the team must update all their social channels so that all different people that online on different social medias will be updated about the latest developments.

I think the team already been doing that because as we all know this coin is already been in cryptobridge and this shows how the team did their works. And preferably, they continue to make progress like being make an update in social media and still making more ways to create more strategies on how they would increased the value of coin.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: