Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:15:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO|  (Read 90229 times)
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:44:52 PM

When your coin will be launched?Is it available in your exchanger or in the second exchanger you are talking about.So what is the name of your second exchange

it's fully built and already launched and until this moment, XDNA coin is available only to trade on CryptoBridge, according to the admin, a new exchange is coming up soon, but there is no details yet.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:52:59 PM

When your coin will be launched?Is it available in your exchanger or in the second exchanger you are talking about.So what is the name of your second exchange
No one exchange will take a coin before its official start, as it is absurd. I'm sure that the developers themselves do not know where they plan to enter after the launch, it will be decided and will become known to the public later.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:01:06 PM

As i understand about XDNA at this time, we only earn it by mining and crytobridge is good exchange. Be patient and waiting for listed at wellknown exchange soon.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:11:22 PM

XDNA has now been added to the prelisting vote on https://sonox.io Exchange platform.
The top 3 coins will receive a contribution in SONO.
You can vote on 3 different coins every day.
So remember to come back tomorrow and vote on your project!
Sonox.io is launching officially on the 28th of August.
Voting is now only on one exchange? Do you plan to open a vote on others? Because I do not use this exchange and can not vote there.
Oh my god. I never heard about "SONO" exchange before. Well, And 28th August this exchange is working, kidding me for voting listed XDNA at here?
I understand that you also do not use this exchanger. How then should we be in this case? If we can not vote there, but I want to support the token and the team.
Then is the exchnager in testing phase or development phase by still trying add more advanced features that will bring more attention even from the similar platforms as it will have an upgraded version.
I think all the supporters who want to support XDNA tokens need to vote on this site, even if you've never used it before. This will give the chance to the project possibly in the future to add their coins to other exchange sites.
Nope. Even you want trading XDNA, we should not using "unknown" exchange, it is so risky for our investment funds.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:28:28 PM

it's fully built and already launched and until this moment, XDNA coin is available only to trade on CryptoBridge, according to the admin, a new exchange is coming up soon, but there is no details yet.
If we get listed on more exchanges then we will have a chance to gain many views, analysis automatically we will have a chance to gain more participation and gain good advantages from various scopes.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:58:23 AM

If we get listed on more exchanges then we will have a chance to gain many views, analysis automatically we will have a chance to gain more participation and gain good advantages from various scopes.
That is definitely true. This is the good thing that the project team of the XDNA should start working on. Having been listed to different exchanges, most especially if in some good popular exchange can really make boost a project, so I have high hopes for this project to reach more achievements in its own way here in the crypto world.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:32:20 AM

From 6800 SAT to 7407 SAT ,  XDNA is standing on top place

Great news Slowly but surely increasing its price day by day, By the way what exchange site did you see the current price of XDNA?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 02:49:28 AM

does XDNA team have any plans to list this coin at coinexchange?

It seems that no, they did not say that there will be an exchange. Since the project has just started to develop and until they are ready to send a token to the exchange. I think as soon as they are ready for this, we learn first.

You are right, if the team is planning of listing in an exchange we, the community will be the first to know it. But I am still hoping that the team will consider early listing in some small but popular exchanges now.
Easrly listing on exchanges can bring more attention and we can also gain more participation from the peope that will make the expectations met easily to ensure winning.

The price of this coin in the first stage before they can put it on the exchange will change, Because of the dumping and pumping of investors, So we cannot predict the fix price after it will be working on the different exchanges soon.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:44:08 AM

How do the fees go? We can observe the positive dynamics of the iddi, everything remains in place and changes?
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:59:41 AM

When will it be leasing to other exchanges? Is it planned or just rumors of entering other exchanges?
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:06:17 AM

I really have impression with their official trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQgV2FoNU8k. Their music make me feeling new age of altcoins - a dynamic age is true Smiley
I just like the way they laid out all their basic features and hopefully this get successful..Their Video representations is really good enough to make it people know how serious they are about their currency

After watching it I disagree, this one doesn't like a professional video for crypto project, it's look more like a video about history and the text is barely noticeable, I hope they make better one in future.

What is important is that they somehow make it simple to understand. Also, everyone of us has different opinions so, we should expect that some doesn't like the presentation and others may like. At least, they provide the video so that those who want to know the introduction can watch it and its for them to decide whether they want to proceed or not.
Yes, a video presentation will suit every once view and can attract more people towards the project. This will give people from all around the world a proper explaination about the project works and how can they earn profits from it and contribute to it.
I guess there are some that are not satisfied about the video presentation, but yeah, it is indeed will suit some and give interest to people willing to invest.

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:46:03 AM

I prefer what the XDNA Foundation does to XDNA coins.
XDNA can fly higher than its current position in crypto world.
The coin might hit $5 soon.
Do you mean that five dollars this will be the cost per one token? Why do you think so? Because of what can this price increase happen? Because it is not such a low price.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:22:25 AM

Admins of the project will not be very easy to survive in the tough competition that exists at the moment in this industry.
GussyBang

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:31:37 AM

Admins of the project will not be very easy to survive in the tough competition that exists at the moment in this industry.
I don't think they will not be survive on the competition, but they will. They are willing to set up a new feature that comes into the project to beat the competition.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:50:29 AM

I hope they choose better exchange so it can make it get a high rate of attention from investor I think Hitbtc or Kucoin might actually be a better idea and so little promotions i think Kucoin actually does that

A big No on Hitbtc. I've heard that Hitbtc are giving some traders a big headache with KYC and AML requirements.

so far I know KYC is good for security. hitbtc is good exchngers and this is another platform that can make people interested. kucoin and hitbtc will be great platform to promotion. appreciated
Indeed. KYC is too good for the security so that's why hitbtc having a KYC requirements if you were depositing or withdrawing a big money.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:48:12 AM

Are there any plans for developers to add languages to the site? English is good, but adding Chinese will help you reach the Eastern audience.
You understand that translating the site into other languages is a very difficult and long work. We need to find a good interpreter who knows Chinese and English in the idyll so that the translation is correct and understandable.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:42:15 AM

I hope they choose better exchange so it can make it get a high rate of attention from investor I think Hitbtc or Kucoin might actually be a better idea and so little promotions i think Kucoin actually does that

A big No on Hitbtc. I've heard that Hitbtc are giving some traders a big headache with KYC and AML requirements.

so far I know KYC is good for security. hitbtc is good exchngers and this is another platform that can make people interested. kucoin and hitbtc will be great platform to promotion. appreciated

HitBTC KYC requirements are excessive. If you want to risk spending months trying to withdraw your coins, providing HitBTC with document after document, to no avail, then more power to you. Just google it. You will find story after story of the nightmare HITBTC can put people through.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:09:20 AM

When will it be leasing to other exchanges? Is it planned or just rumors of entering other exchanges?
I don't know the exact time. But i think it is not rumors, some people at telegram group said that they will listing at some major exchange, not small.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:19:01 AM

I know this is new project. But we really need the active of the team at any social media, especially at here and telegram.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 11:01:45 AM

It is already available in Cryptobridge and the coins is actually getting a nice trading volume compared to other Privacy coins. let's see if the price will be able to go up or dump in the long run.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: