Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:42:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO|  (Read 90244 times)
tutorialevideo
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1001

Don`t invest more than you can afford to lose

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 07:42:41 PM

After rebuild index :

2018-08-20 20:07:17 GUI: PaymentServer::LoadRootCAs : Loaded  45  root certificates
2018-08-20 20:07:17 GUI: QObject::connect: No such signal BlockExplorer::handleRestart(QStringList) in qt/walletview.cpp:136
2018-08-20 20:07:17 GUI: QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'BlockExplorer')
2018-08-20 20:07:17 Misbehaving: 212.86.115.36:1945 (0 -> 1)
2018-08-20 20:07:17 ProcessMessage(reject, 42 bytes) FAILED peer=1
2018-08-20 20:07:18 Misbehaving: 104.238.186.38:1945 (0 -> 1)
2018-08-20 20:07:18 ProcessMessage(reject, 42 bytes) FAILED peer=2
2018-08-20 20:07:19 Misbehaving: 80.240.28.40:1945 (0 -> 1)
2018-08-20 20:07:19 ProcessMessage(reject, 42 bytes) FAILED peer=3
2018-08-20 20:07:20 Misbehaving: 185.174.172.129:1945 (0 -> 1)
2018-08-20 20:07:20 ProcessMessage(reject, 42 bytes) FAILED peer=4

any help here?

Hosting Bitcoin and any mining gear in Europe/Romania.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228685.msg53918147#msg53918147

For more info you can write me!
Gunbit (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:31:26 PM

After rebuild index :

2018-08-20 20:07:17 GUI: PaymentServer::LoadRootCAs : Loaded  45  root certificates
2018-08-20 20:07:17 GUI: QObject::connect: No such signal BlockExplorer::handleRestart(QStringList) in qt/walletview.cpp:136
2018-08-20 20:07:17 GUI: QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'BlockExplorer')
2018-08-20 20:07:17 Misbehaving: 212.86.115.36:1945 (0 -> 1)
2018-08-20 20:07:17 ProcessMessage(reject, 42 bytes) FAILED peer=1
2018-08-20 20:07:18 Misbehaving: 104.238.186.38:1945 (0 -> 1)
2018-08-20 20:07:18 ProcessMessage(reject, 42 bytes) FAILED peer=2
2018-08-20 20:07:19 Misbehaving: 80.240.28.40:1945 (0 -> 1)
2018-08-20 20:07:19 ProcessMessage(reject, 42 bytes) FAILED peer=3
2018-08-20 20:07:20 Misbehaving: 185.174.172.129:1945 (0 -> 1)
2018-08-20 20:07:20 ProcessMessage(reject, 42 bytes) FAILED peer=4

any help here?

Hi mate. I redirect your request to the development team and will reply to you asap.

pewwnoy

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:01:29 AM

Hi all. I see a lot of new nodes, but the hash is still low and sometimes it gets lower than it was with fewer nodes.  What's happening?
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:19:56 AM

Hi all. I see a lot of new nodes, but the hash is still low and sometimes it gets lower than it was with fewer nodes.  What's happening?

The Bitgun level depends on the hash that is mining it with their GPU. Masternodes do not mine. When you check whattomine, there are other coins more profitable to mine at the moment. I'm only mining it since I have a Masternode, and want to contribute my small amount of hash to help keep the Bitgun level up.
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:36:38 AM

And people haven't realised yet the potential of XDNA or the good cause of XDNA Foundation which is a philanthropic organization. Ofcourse we have yet to see how much of a help will the XDNA Foundation be to the world, but judging from my experience in the official Discord channel, the guys behind it seem very passionate and serious about it.
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 08:08:01 AM

And people haven't realised yet the potential of XDNA or the good cause of XDNA Foundation which is a philanthropic organization. Ofcourse we have yet to see how much of a help will the XDNA Foundation be to the world, but judging from my experience in the official Discord channel, the guys behind it seem very passionate and serious about it.

so what you are saying, that if I want to give away my money to charity, just mine XDNA?
i have found that mining XDNA is only just break even for my vs electricity costs due to the slice of block rewards which go to masternodes.. so yes, mining XDNA gives me no profit whatsoever - i am presuming that the portion of masternode rewards which is given away is being donated to the foundation by masternode owners? or do they not follow this 'give it all away' ethic?

to summarise, i'll feel better about myself by mining XDNA but make no profit for my mining expenses? right?

RivAngE

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:16:03 AM

so what you are saying, that if I want to give away my money to charity, just mine XDNA?
i have found that mining XDNA is only just break even for my vs electricity costs due to the slice of block rewards which go to masternodes.. so yes, mining XDNA gives me no profit whatsoever - i am presuming that the portion of masternode rewards which is given away is being donated to the foundation by masternode owners? or do they not follow this 'give it all away' ethic?

to summarise, i'll feel better about myself by mining XDNA but make no profit for my mining expenses? right?

Not exactly what I meant, but if you feel generous then sure! Grin
What I meant was that investors (not miners) prefer to speculate on projects that offer nothing than speculating on a project like XDNA which at least offers 2% of mined coins for a good cause.

If the value goes a little higher, then HEX will become very profitable to mine, but unlike other coins it won't become unprofitable the moment the hashrate increase by 3 times! That's because of the BitGun system.
The BitGun system is an interesting one, see why,
- If the value of the coin falls, then miners leave
- If miners leave, then the BitGun level falls
- If the BitGun level falls, the total inflation falls (less coins are produced, so less coins can be sold)
- If the inflation falls, the price will eventually rise or stabilize
- If the price rise, miners will start coming
- If miners start coming, the BitGun level will rise
- If the BitGun level rise, then the inflation will rise
- If the inflation rises, then the value will eventually fall or stabilize

This system might prevent us from reaching moon during the PoW phase (PoS phase is another story), but then again I'm a realistic person and I don't expect anything to reach the stars. Having a stable price which hopefully will rise little by little and steadily is more important for investors. The "moon" thing is for kids with zero financial knowledge.

TL;TD: BitGun might prevent extended periods of price rising, but it'll also prevent extended periods of price falling.
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:18:27 AM

What I meant was that investors (not miners) prefer to speculate on projects that offer nothing than speculating on a project like XDNA which at least offers 2% of mined coins for a good cause.

If the value goes a little higher, then HEX will become very profitable to mine, but unlike other coins it won't become unprofitable the moment the hashrate increase by 3 times because of the BitGun system.
- If the BitGun level falls, the total inflation falls (less coins are produced, so less coins can be sold)

This system might prevent us from reaching moon during the PoW phase (PoS phase is another story), but then again I'm a realistic person and I don't expect anything to reach the stars. Having a stable price which hopefully will rise little by little and steadily is more important for investors. The "moon" thing is for kids with zero financial knowledge.

TL;TD: BitGun might prevent extended periods of price rising, but it'll also prevent extended periods of price falling.

yes, but you miss the point... 30% of my electricity bill is going to masternode owners and stagnant price of the coin = mere break even for miners.
there is no real incentive to mine this, masternode rewards are too high.
RivAngE

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:34:22 AM

If the value goes a little higher, then HEX will become very profitable to mine, but unlike other coins it won't become unprofitable the moment the hashrate increase by 3 times. That's because of the BitGun system.

yes, but you miss the point... 30% of my electricity bill is going to masternode owners and stagnant price of the coin = mere break even for miners.

Yes, which is why we need a little higher price which is not 100% in anyone's control unfortunately. I don't think that MNs are the problem though, if we had no MNs then there would be less ask for the coins and a lower price, therefore the mining wouldn't be that much more profitable.

And... I don't know why you're break-even, are you mining with AMD cards? The last time I checked the AMD miner wasn't optimized enough. Also if you're using just 1 or 2 cards on a PC, then most algos are break-even or close to break-even because of ultra-low prices and too many miners. That's a universal problem.
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:54:48 AM

If the value goes a little higher, then HEX will become very profitable to mine, but unlike other coins it won't become unprofitable the moment the hashrate increase by 3 times. That's because of the BitGun system.

Yes, which is why we need a little higher price which is not 100% in anyone's control unfortunately. I don't think that MNs are the problem though, if we had no MNs then there would be less ask for the coins and a lower price, therefore the mining wouldn't be that much more profitable.

And... I don't know why you're break-even, are you mining with AMD cards? The last time I checked the AMD miner wasn't optimized enough. Also if you're using just 1 or 2 cards on a PC, then most algos are break-even or close to break-even because of ultra-low prices and too many miners. That's a universal problem.

only just break even with 600 x 1060's @ 11p / kwH (UK)
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:55:51 AM

and now XDNA is on WTM.. even more miners are moving away to other coins. TBH i'm as well mining ETH, which i'd rather not.
rapidtech

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:29:19 AM

and now XDNA is on WTM.. even more miners are moving away to other coins. TBH i'm as well mining ETH, which i'd rather not.

It's too difficult to find profitable coins to mine right now, if there is still one. For the past months, ETH is right there at the top of most BTC to gain in mining as compared to other coins. This market must improve soon or I'll be forced to shutdown my rigs.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★ LETHEAN  ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┊┈  VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy:  ┈┊
█ █   LinkedinTwitterYoutubeDiscordRedditFacebook  ◉  Whitepaper  ◉ Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 11:37:40 AM

It's too difficult to find profitable coins to mine right now, if there is still one. For the past months, ETH is right there at the top of most BTC to gain in mining as compared to other coins. This market must improve soon or I'll be forced to shutdown my rigs.

most coins are mere break even at the moment, and especially those on WTM are not even worth looking at.
i'm looking at just mining minex (4cents profit per card per day) and putting it all into minexbank long term stake, in the hope that in a year time, prices of shitcoins will have rebound to decent levels.

not powering off, not selling rigs - since 2009.
tazmako

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:11:57 PM

most coins are mere break even at the moment, and especially those on WTM are not even worth looking at.
i'm looking at just mining minex (4cents profit per card per day) and putting it all into minexbank long term stake, in the hope that in a year time, prices of shitcoins will have rebound to decent levels.

wow you are real miner

XDNA ❱❭ Dynamic. New. Adaptable.
Revolution in PoW GPU mining | Innovation in Masternode investing
° BitGun ° T.N.T. ° XDNA Foundation °
Stable block reward even with a 10000% increase of hashrate![/url]
                 |Website| Whitepaper| Discord| Telegram | Github|                
RivAngE

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:17:53 PM

I hope you're not mining with the same rigs since 2009! Shocked
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 08:32:50 AM

I hope you're not mining with the same rigs since 2009! Shocked

why not?
CPU mining is quite good these days... most of my current profits are from CPU mining...
Thenewcrytoera

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:27:09 AM

The tech behind the coin is quite innovative. The devs are working on a new platform with the coin serving as a payment system. The bear market is visible, however, keep an eye on this one!
winmon

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:17:13 PM

I recently got my masternode up and running, and think it's about the best thing to do.....no babysitting or handholding required, just sit and watch the incoming xdna!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
RivAngE

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:02:33 AM

We need some miners too though, not just MN holders.
The network hash used to be over 100GH/s and now it's just 25-35 GH/s , the diff is relatively low now!
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 10:24:27 AM

We need some miners too though, not just MN holders.
The network hash used to be over 100GH/s and now it's just 25-35 GH/s , the diff is relatively low now!

I am pretty sure i pointed out why this has happened....

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: