Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 11:19:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51410 times)
cybercapitalinvest

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:44:56 PM

Hi! The sale of tokens will begin in July? Thanks
Hello. Thank you for the question. The Presale starts on 30th of July and will last for 2 weeks. The crowdsale is scheduled for September.
Why did you choose such a long time for ICO? Do you plan to implement the project in the process of ICO?
Thank you for your questions. To achieve our targets, we decided to have a private sale, 2 weeks of Presale and 4 weeks of Crowdsale. We are scheduled to release Alpha version and Prototype Code publication after the Crowdsale. Pre-alpha platform will be tested during the ICO.
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:53:48 PM

To participate in our Private Token Sale please contact us via info@cybercapitalinvest.io or send message to https://t.me/NikitaKaper / https://t.me/viktorkurov
What are the conditions for participation? Should I undergo a KYC procedure?
Hello. Yes, KYC procedure is required. To get more information about the Private Sale conditions, I would suggest you to send an email/message to contacts mentioned above. Private Sale conditions are discussed individually with our investors. Thank you.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:25:11 PM

So the project means to help any trader ( new or experienced) to start their trading journey.
With the hope they could gain profits from trading in CYBER CAPITAL INVEST without getting frustrated on the trading analyze.
user0000001

Activity: 938
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:29:36 PM

guarantee of profits from traders. And what is the guarantee of return of the invested funds?
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 05:08:38 PM

guarantee of profits from traders. And what is the guarantee of return of the invested funds?
40% of ICO contributions will be put into Trading Capital. This means that as soon as the platform starts working – it will generate profit on a daily basis. This profit will split into 3 sections – Increase of trading capital, Shareholders, Team. Employed crypto traders to work with CCI Trading Capital will be of high class professional standard. Traders will be working with a large Trading Capital - much larger than it is required to make profit to fulfil investment plans of CCI Platform users.

We will automatically insure all our Users and that insurance cover will vary, valuewise, based on the type of their account level the user has opted to adopt:

Basic Access Level Insured up to $1,000 + 10% profit. Silver Access Level Insured up to $10,000 + 10% profit. Gold Access Level Insured deposit of up to $100,000 + 10% profit.

Even in the event of a ‘force majeure’ or dramatic currency price dips, our Users will be guaranteed to keep their insured assets. This underwriting will be secured by our reserve scheme. It will be covered by our Reserve Trading Capital and investments made by users.
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 05:17:12 PM

So the project means to help any trader ( new or experienced) to start their trading journey.
With the hope they could gain profits from trading in CYBER CAPITAL INVEST without getting frustrated on the trading analyze.
Exactly. It is like investing with an experienced trader sitting right next to you  Wink
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:12:02 AM

Hi! The sale of tokens will begin in July? Thanks
Hello. Thank you for the question. The Presale starts on 30th of July and will last for 2 weeks. The crowdsale is scheduled for September.
What is the maximum number of tokens can be sold on the presale? Are there any restrictions here?
Hello. There are no restrictions regarding the amount of tokens to be sold during the Presale.
It turns out that theoretically hard cap can be collected on a presale?

NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:21:37 AM

40% of ICO contributions will be put into Trading Capital. This means that as soon as the platform starts working – it will generate profit on a daily basis. This profit will split into 3 sections – Increase of trading capital, Shareholders, Team. Employed crypto traders to work with CCI Trading Capital will be of high class professional standard. Traders will be working with a large Trading Capital - much larger than it is required to make profit to fulfil investment plans of CCI Platform users.

We will automatically insure all our Users and that insurance cover will vary, valuewise, based on the type of their account level the user has opted to adopt:

Basic Access Level Insured up to $1,000 + 10% profit. Silver Access Level Insured up to $10,000 + 10% profit. Gold Access Level Insured deposit of up to $100,000 + 10% profit.

Even in the event of a ‘force majeure’ or dramatic currency price dips, our Users will be guaranteed to keep their insured assets. This underwriting will be secured by our reserve scheme. It will be covered by our Reserve Trading Capital and investments made by users.

Do you mean income from commissions? Or are you talking about trading and making profits from this kind of activity?

bimboy1

Activity: 133
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:21:58 AM

Exactly. It is like investing with an experienced trader sitting right next to you  Wink
How sensation if we are trading with the experienced trader, do we get to experience that traces right?
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:28:11 AM

The help in the trade is very good, but it seems to me that the trader needs to improve his skills and analytical work should not be avoided.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 10:36:17 AM

The help in the trade is very good, but it seems to me that the trader needs to improve his skills and analytical work should not be avoided.

The point of CCI Platform is that experienced traders are trading for you, not teaching you to trade. To avoid confustion, Cyber Capital Invest is not a trading school, its an Investment Platform.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:39:59 AM

I see the sale of coins divided into several phases with increasing coin prices, this project also developed a bounty campaign program with a considerable amount of funding, what is the minimum investment limit when ICO?

Thank you for your question. The minimum investment amount during Presale and ICO is 0.1 ETH. During the Private sale its higher.
How much higher? Should small investors try to get there?
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 10:42:54 AM

What size of soft and hard cap is installed for the project?

Soft cap = 15 000 000 CCI
Hard cap = 175 000 000 CCI
If you take into account the price of the token, then it turns out that soft = 3 million dollars, hard cap = 35 million dollars.
yup. it is a decent target to achieve. at a first look i like it. i will take a few minutes to give a better look at this.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Kool5

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:50:09 AM

I liked your platform. The discount speaks of itself 50% of it is a big thumbnail. But do I sell the tokeeny from you in a meaningful way. I understand that you can buy it, but can you sell at what price.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
LegendaryMemberArt

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:54:58 AM

your project looks good . I think that ICO should be carried out as quickly as possible until the market became green again . at this point, you can find a large number of investors . My best regards

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:55:44 AM

Judging by the distribution of the tokens, you have a bounty program. Please give a link to it.
Our Bounty Campaign starts on 2nd of July. You can find more information in CCI official bounty thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4537466
Thank you.
Thanks for the answer. I hope you add a signature campaign, I would like to participate as my campaign is almost finished.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:02:49 AM

your project looks good . I think that ICO should be carried out as quickly as possible until the market became green again . at this point, you can find a large number of investors . My best regards
In order for the external conjuncture to have a positive impact on the ICO it must be stable, at the moment it is not observed.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:08:16 AM

What size of soft and hard cap is installed for the project?

Soft cap = 15 000 000 CCI
Hard cap = 175 000 000 CCI
If you take into account the price of the token, then it turns out that soft = 3 million dollars, hard cap = 35 million dollars.
The size of the soft cap is very realistic. Hard cap is also adequate, but the market is very complex and it will be difficult to collect such a sum.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

rembit77

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:24:46 AM

you can show your historical achievements to prove that a normal investor is better to choose your fund than to invest yourself? in a growing market to make a profit anyone can but profit in the market that only professionals can afford.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:27:53 AM

If you look at the difference in prices on the presale and at the last stage of sales, it turns out that i can get the maximum discount of 50%?
Almost. The 50% discount would be applied if you buy before the Presale. Right now we have a Private sale and the token price is 0.10 USD. The Presale price will be 0.12 USD.

To participate in our Private Token Sale please contact us via info@cybercapitalinvest.io or send message to https://t.me/NikitaKaper / https://t.me/viktorkurov
Well thank you. I think that participation in the project will be the most profitable from the privatsale stage.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: