Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:18:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51409 times)
cybercapitalinvest

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 08:27:00 AM

you can show your historical achievements to prove that a normal investor is better to choose your fund than to invest yourself? in a growing market to make a profit anyone can but profit in the market that only professionals can afford.
Regular investor will not be able to track and understand market trends as good as Cyber Capital Invest team, that involves experts in trading and blockchain technologies. You can already check CCI team traders' Cryptocompare portfolios on our website. The team will be expanding with experienced and high-class professional traders.

On top of that, our insurance scheme guarantees security of all investments which is backed by Trading Capital Reserve.
Each of these traders will trade according to their strategy or will they jointly work out a common trading strategy?
The aim is to detect our Traders' strengths and utilise them in a best way to have a maximum returns.
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 09:47:43 AM

Hello! the bounty campaign starts in to days, will there be any local restriction for participation??? And when the token distribution will take place???

Hello! Bounty campaign starts on Monday, 2nd of July. No local restrictions, just following some general terms and conditions while participating. Bounty Token distribution will happen after the crowdsale. 
Is there a KYC procedure for bounty campaign participants?
Hello. Yes, there is going to be a KYC procedure.
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:52:37 AM

Hello! the bounty campaign starts in to days, will there be any local restriction for participation??? And when the token distribution will take place???

Hello! Bounty campaign starts on Monday, 2nd of July. No local restrictions, just following some general terms and conditions while participating. Bounty Token distribution will happen after the crowdsale. 
Have you ever seen a KYC procedure for Bounty participation? I mean... Maybe there are some, but thats weird.  Grin
There are a lot of such campaigns, I do not know why you did not know about it. This is a general trend, perhaps soon it will be like this everywhere.

BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:09:30 AM

I see the sale of coins divided into several phases with increasing coin prices, this project also developed a bounty campaign program with a considerable amount of funding, what is the minimum investment limit when ICO?

Thank you for your question. The minimum investment amount during Presale and ICO is 0.1 ETH. During the Private sale its higher.
How much higher? Should small investors try to get there?
Hello, it may be not the best option for small investors, it depends on how "small" we are talking. The minimum investment amount during Private sale is 5 ETH.
Ok, it seems to me that this is a very convenient figure for everyone. At current prices of 2000-2500 dollars this figure is available to every investor.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:19:45 AM

Investors should be happy with this project, since they don't have to worry about how do they trade their coin investment, cause the project already has experienced trader in the project that can guaranty profit.
Are you sure that there can be any guarantees on the market? I think always there are opportunities for the most incredible events. We can talk about potential income but not about guaranteed.
Successful traders don't always rely on the market. Our team of traders will be implementing various strategies and techniques.

We can not guarantee how the market will behave, but we can guarantee that even in the event of something unpredictable or dramatic currency price dips, our Users will be guaranteed to keep their insured assets. We will automatically insure all our Users and that insurance coverage will vary.
Excellent, risk insurance and asset hedging is always good. I think that for many customers this will be a very important factor.

tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:01:52 PM

Investors should be happy with this project, since they don't have to worry about how do they trade their coin investment, cause the project already has experienced trader in the project that can guaranty profit.
Are you sure that there can be any guarantees on the market? I think always there are opportunities for the most incredible events. We can talk about potential income but not about guaranteed.
In some cases, revenue can be guaranteed - for example, arbitrage trading.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:09:02 PM

An interesting project with capital gains that will benefit here, for the allocation of bounty is also quite large which will be a lot of bounty hunter to help promote CCI.
I think that there will be no problems with attracting bounty hunters, the choice of good projects is rather small now.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:24:42 PM

you can show your historical achievements to prove that a normal investor is better to choose your fund than to invest yourself? in a growing market to make a profit anyone can but profit in the market that only professionals can afford.
Regular investor will not be able to track and understand market trends as good as Cyber Capital Invest team, that involves experts in trading and blockchain technologies. You can already check CCI team traders' Cryptocompare portfolios on our website. The team will be expanding with experienced and high-class professional traders.

On top of that, our insurance scheme guarantees security of all investments which is backed by Trading Capital Reserve.
How do you interest top traders in cooperation with your platform? Do you provide them with funds to conduct trades?
Traders will be working with a large Trading Capital - much larger than it is required to make the profit to fulfill investment plans of CCI Platform users.
And these traders will receive a part of the income when trading such capital?

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:43:44 PM

Each of these traders will trade according to their strategy or will they jointly work out a common trading strategy?
The aim is to detect our Traders' strengths and utilise them in a best way to have a maximum returns.
Ok, if I want to be a trader-participant in your project, how can I join it?

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 01:06:50 PM

To apply for a job in Cyber Capital Invest please send your CV and Cover Letter to info@cybercapitalinvest.io . Keep in mind that we are meeting only high standards and job quality. All of our traders should have an experience in Crypto trading.
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 01:28:37 PM

How do you interest top traders in cooperation with your platform? Do you provide them with funds to conduct trades?
Traders will be working with a large Trading Capital - much larger than it is required to make the profit to fulfill investment plans of CCI Platform users.
Traders will be getting their share from accumulated profits.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:30:54 AM

In some cases, revenue can be guaranteed - for example, arbitrage trading.
You are right, but arbitrage transactions are not a regular opportunity. Plus they have a limit on the amount of capital used.

weisner

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 09:38:50 AM

CCI is a step for traders to make investment speculation, in hopes of gaining more profit. All will be sought by the team to develop well and not disappoint. The team will provide a strategy for all of this.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:49:14 AM

Hello. Yes, there is going to be a KYC procedure.
On the one hand, this is bad for those who avoid this procedure, on the other hand it will be beneficial for the rest of the participants.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:58:09 AM

To apply for a job in Cyber Capital Invest please send your CV and Cover Letter to info@cybercapitalinvest.io . Keep in mind that we are meeting only high standards and job quality. All of our traders should have an experience in Crypto trading.
Well, in that case, I will first try to make a good portfolio, after that I will contact you.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:03:36 AM

Well, in that case, I will first try to make a good portfolio, after that I will contact you.
Will be waiting for you application. Thank you and good luck  Wink
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:18:33 AM

CCI is a step for traders to make investment speculation, in hopes of gaining more profit. All will be sought by the team to develop well and not disappoint. The team will provide a strategy for all of this.
The market has started to grow actively now, I think that this is the best time for speculation.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:25:23 AM

Traders will be getting their share from accumulated profits.
It is very profitable to cooperate on such terms. I think many professionals will be interested in this.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:52:02 AM

The market has started to grow actively now, I think that this is the best time for speculation.
You are right, although I prefer not speculation but normal investment, although speculators have a number of useful properties.

cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 02:37:12 PM

I do not quite understand the possibilities of a private investor - will I be able to invest in platform tokens or traders who will increase my capital?
As a CCI User, you will be able to choose different investments plans, interest rates will differ depending on the plan length and amount invested.

As a CCI Token Holder, you will be getting a progressive profit, the % depends on the amount of CCI Tokens you own.

For instance, $20,000,000 raised on ICO will correspond to 100,000,000 of CCI Tokens sold.
Initially, we are going to put 40% of the investments ($8,000,000) into the trading pot and our traders will start to generate profit. Let’s take 10% daily profit as an example, this equates to $800,000 per day made by our professional traders.
30% of this profit which is equal to $240,000 is spread among CCI Token Holders.

Now, let’s say an investor has bought 100,000 CCI Tokens, which will guarantee them 0.1% of a total profit share.
$240,000*0.001=$240.

This means that the owner of 100,000 CCI Tokens will be getting progressive profit starting at $240 per day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: