Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:34:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
Azazello82

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:56:51 AM

I will read more about you. Weekly profit is interesting
cybercapitalinvest

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:35:41 AM

Cyber Capital Invest is glad to inform that we’ve translated our website into different languages.

Now you can read about Cyber Capital Invest in:

English, Korean, Chinese, Hindi, Spanish, Italian, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Filipino and Russian.

LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:00:31 PM

Dear Friends, we are happy to announce that our Minimum Viable Product (MVP) is almost finished and will be released in the nearest future.

We'll keep you updated, so stay tuned!

Approximately when is the release planned? I follow the project and want to get acquainted with the functionality of your MVP.

tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:21:02 PM

In order to test MVP will be some conditions? Be an investor or be subscribed to a social network of project or something like that?
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 01:48:37 PM

Dear Friends, we are happy to announce that our Minimum Viable Product (MVP) is almost finished and will be released in the nearest future.

Approximately when is the release planned? I follow the project and want to get acquainted with the functionality of your MVP.
If everything goes as planned, next week we will release the MVP.
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 01:51:59 PM

In order to test MVP will be some conditions? Be an investor or be subscribed to a social network of project or something like that?
No conditions, open access, everyone will be able to test the MVP.
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:58:26 AM

It seems to me that for experienced traders now is a golden time. Great volatility plus large trading volumes, what could be better.

Yes you are right dude, it is the best time to investation because the token's price still lower, so we can buy it now and keep it until the price increase. The project's token sale will be ended until next year, so many chance to team and developer to promote this project to make all the token that offered in this project sold out which can be reach hard cap 175million CCI. Team and developer can use this moment to make marketing strategy and give interested ofference.
You described the strategy of holding coins. It seems to me that professional traders do not hold the asset for long, especially in a high volatile market. Another thing is that this project looks attractive and suitable for investing in it for a long distance.

Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:02:14 AM

It seems to me that for experienced traders now is a golden time. Great volatility plus large trading volumes, what could be better.

Yes you are right dude, it is the best time to investation because the token's price still lower, so we can buy it now and keep it until the price increase. The project's token sale will be ended until next year, so many chance to team and developer to promote this project to make all the token that offered in this project sold out which can be reach hard cap 175million CCI. Team and developer can use this moment to make marketing strategy and give interested ofference.
You described the strategy of holding coins. It seems to me that professional traders do not hold the asset for long, especially in a high volatile market. Another thing is that this project looks attractive and suitable for investing in it for a long distance.
Everyone has their own trading strategy, if a long term perspective will be visible, it seems to me that professional traders can pay attention to this asset.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:24:13 PM

Cyber Capital Invest is glad to inform that we’ve translated our website into different languages.

Now you can read about Cyber Capital Invest in:

English, Korean, Chinese, Hindi, Spanish, Italian, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Filipino and Russian.

Good job. I can assume that this will allow your project to attract more investors, since they will be able to get all the necessary information in their native language.
Good move. Developers think about local communities, this helps to increase the audience of the project.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:28:51 AM

I see that the project is actively developing. I hope this will bring good results (at the moment external factors have a negative impact).
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:24:29 PM

If there are too many people willing to participate, will your platform at this stage of development be able to provide such an opportunity?
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:30:29 AM

Everyone has their own trading strategy, if a long term perspective will be visible, it seems to me that professional traders can pay attention to this asset.
It is interesting at what period of observations it is possible to draw correct conclusions about the abilities of the trader. After all, luck sometimes affects results.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:11:30 AM

If there are too many people willing to participate, will your platform at this stage of development be able to provide such an opportunity?
I can assume that the MVP is designed for a large number of users. The difference from the alpha version will be only in the functional.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:34:24 AM

Congratulations, this is a serious achievement. This will allow your project to conduct ICO more confidently as investors are interested in having work results.

HenryRoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:44:54 AM

Congratulations, this is a serious achievement. This will allow your project to conduct ICO more confidently as investors are interested in having work results.
It's cool when the team comes to work with due respect. I'm glad to see the almost finished product  Shocked But it would be better if everything was ready Smiley
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 07:58:34 AM

While we are waiting for the MVP to be released, we are glad to inform you that
Investor's Cabinet was successfully launched.

You can now participate in our Private Sale by purchasing CCI tokens starting from 1 ETH using

We also have a good news for crypto enthusiasts who like to participate in Referral Programs. For each investment made via your referral link you will get extra 5% in CCI.
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:44:44 AM

Cool! Tell me, how can I get my referral link? Are there any restrictions on payments that I can receive through a referral link?

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 07:51:20 AM

Cool! Tell me, how can I get my referral link? Are there any restrictions on payments that I can receive through a referral link?
Very easy. Just click on "Copy link" in REFERRALS section. No restrictions.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:30:39 AM

I see that the project is actively developing. I hope this will bring good results (at the moment external factors have a negative impact).
Investments that are made in times of crisis bring the greatest revenue. The one who dare, earn huge profits for his risks.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:22:07 PM

This is an interesting project for investment, this project is also very interesting for work, but it will be fully understood after the platform is fully launched.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: