Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:45:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:43:25 AM

I hope the bonuses aren't too big for pre-sale . Large bonuses can negatively affect the rate of the coin in the future when it is transferred to the exchange . My best regards.
cybercapitalinvest

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 11:16:02 AM

How can I participate? Have already started the ICO?
You can now participate in our Private Sale by purchasing CCI tokens starting from 1 ETH using https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/dashboard

The Pre-sale starts on 3rd of September, the minimum investment will be 0.1 ETH.

Let me know if you have any further questions.
How much will the levels of bonuses differ between privatesale and presale?
The CCI Token price during the private sale is 0.10 USD and during the presale it's going to be 0.12 USD.
th4o

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:54:05 AM

Deep and comprehensive analysis allows you to reduce risks. The given project looks reliable and it seems to me that the negative on the market is exhausted and soon the market conjuncture will help new projects, but not to interfere with them.
At the moment, the whole market is growing. Interestingly speculative is this movement or fundamental. In any case, those who bought at the bottom already got a good profit just for a week.
This is a small income compared to what you can get when investing for a long time in a good project.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:00:19 AM

I hope the bonuses aren't too big for pre-sale . Large bonuses can negatively affect the rate of the coin in the future when it is transferred to the exchange . My best regards.
20 percent is a small bonus if we consider that early investors are waiting for a longer period than the subsequent ones.
MandraGade

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:15:50 AM

Cyber Capital Invest aims to help people who want to trade in the cryptocurrency market and help skilled traders who do not have access to large portfolio assets. Cyber Capital Invest will thoroughly select strong crypto traders to give them a chance.

to support that this platform creates CCI tokens, this is a Profit Stock Token that allows you to receive weekly profits from Trading Capital that grows consistently.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:31:28 AM

At the moment, the whole market is growing. Interestingly speculative is this movement or fundamental. In any case, those who bought at the bottom already got a good profit just for a week.
This is a small income compared to what you can get when investing for a long time in a good project.
I agree with you. If we are talking about profitability in the traditional sector, then this is a big income, but if we are talking about the crypto sphere, then here we must focus on large numbers.
duc minh

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:54:11 AM

I believe this is a great project
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:07:21 AM

The larger the bonus, the more profitable it is to take part in the project in the early stages. If you are a large investor, then this is a very profitable act.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:18:35 AM

20 percent is a small bonus if we consider that early investors are waiting for a longer period than the subsequent ones.

This bonus is commonly found in any project, in addition to the bonus, investors certainly want to listen to all the visions and missions of CCI.
In this project must have the advantage of being able to convince investors to join. Investors are still waiting for the next progress to be carried out by the team.

cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:33:15 AM

Cyber Capital Invest is happy to announce that our Minimum Viable Product (MVP) has been released.

Check the available features and let us know what you think.

Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:51:20 AM

I agree with you. If we are talking about profitability in the traditional sector, then this is a big income, but if we are talking about the crypto sphere, then here we must focus on large numbers.

The greater the risk in any field, the more profits there are to justify it!
Otherwise it turns out that there is no sense in the fund and it is more profitable to invest. It would be nice to make a fund where you could invest in closed projects where a simple participant is very difficult to get. Here it will be a real bomb that they all want to buy.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:27:16 PM

Congratulations, this is a serious achievement. This will allow your project to conduct ICO more confidently as investors are interested in having work results.
It's cool when the team comes to work with due respect. I'm glad to see the almost finished product  Shocked But it would be better if everything was ready Smiley
Everything will be ready in the late stages. At these stages it will be difficult to buy a token cheaply.

cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 02:17:30 PM

Your project Cyber Capital Invest was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/Cyber+Capital+Invest to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

https://a.radikal.ru/a39/1807/64/569c846cf5c8.jpg
Hello. Thank you very much for listings our project. I've sent you a private message, some information should be changed.  Smiley
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:14:43 PM

This bonus is commonly found in any project, in addition to the bonus, investors certainly want to listen to all the visions and missions of CCI.
In this project must have the advantage of being able to convince investors to join. Investors are still waiting for the next progress to be carried out by the team.
The release of MVP is a significant event, I can assume that the investors of the project should be satisfied with this.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:43:38 PM

I agree with you, but speculative movements often prevail in the market and investors are upset because of current drawdowns (or unjustified price increases), in any case, we should not forget about the influence of these factors.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:16:40 PM

How much will the levels of bonuses differ between privatesale and presale?
The difference is quite small, but if you want to invest a large amount then it will be weighty.
Indeed, if you look at bonuses from the point of view of a large investor, then they are very attractive. But I'm sure that everyone expects a big growth from this project and sees in it its main profit.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:13:19 AM

As it seems to me, investors from the real sector have too few opportunities to participate in the crypto, so I'm sure the crypto is very undervalued at the moment.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 10:22:43 AM

Your project Cyber Capital Invest was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/Cyber+Capital+Invest to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

Hello. Thank you very much for listings our project. I've sent you a private message, some information should be changed.  Smiley
Yeah, that was good alertness to avoid misunderstanding among investor, it's better to provide the same information as the real one. Because if it's different it will only make them confused and spam is scattered in the group such as telegram.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:19:42 AM

Yes, my opinion is that this bonus is adequate to the current market trends and does not affect the interests of subsequent investors. This bonus is good for all parties.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:20:04 AM

Cyber Capital Invest is happy to announce that our Minimum Viable Product (MVP) has been released.

Check the available features and let us know what you think.

It is very good that at this stage you have already done the MVP. Do you have any feedback from those who have already tried it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: