Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:21:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
cybercapitalinvest

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 12:46:23 PM

Cyber Capital Invest is happy to announce that our Minimum Viable Product (MVP) has been released.

Check the available features and let us know what you think.

It is very good that at this stage you have already done the MVP. Do you have any feedback from those who have already tried it?
Thank you. So far the feedback is very positive. Pre-alpha platform development was scheduled for September - October. However, to show the platform prototype to investors, we decided to release it sooner.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:17:02 PM

Cyber Capital Invest is happy to announce that our Minimum Viable Product (MVP) has been released.

It is very good that at this stage you have already done the MVP. Do you have any feedback from those who have already tried it?

While there are no reviews, I think that the team should run some bounty to check that people write as a product to them. I am glad that already at this stage there is a ready solution, and not like with other projects, everything is planned, then everything will be finest in an indefinite time.
Pytbo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:18:06 PM

I agree with you. An experienced trader should understand how the market moves, so even if he can "catch" even half of this movement, this will be a big profit.
It seems to me that this platform offers good conditions for both traders and investors. Perhaps traders of different skills and investors with different opportunities will be able to find a convenient option for cooperation.
Such opportunities will be beneficial for beginners. I'm assuming that the whole crypto sphere gets profit from such projects as they attract new people and new investments.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:38:15 PM

This bonus is commonly found in any project, in addition to the bonus, investors certainly want to listen to all the visions and missions of CCI.
In this project must have the advantage of being able to convince investors to join. Investors are still waiting for the next progress to be carried out by the team.
The release of MVP is a significant event, I can assume that the investors of the project should be satisfied with this.
In fact, after the creation of the MVP, it is already easier to continue working out and the alpha version of the product becomes closer. This makes the investment attractiveness of the project higher.

zigzag963

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:44:55 PM

To participate in our Private Token Sale please contact us via info@cybercapitalinvest.io or send message to https://t.me/NikitaKaper / https://t.me/viktorkurov

Disclaimer:

- I am hired by Cyber Capital Invest team to announce the contents of the project until the time they are able to show the images from their own account.
- Do not send me messages for any bounty & inquiry/details about the project, you can contact Cyber Capital Invest for that purpose.

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:29:51 PM

This bonus is commonly found in any project, in addition to the bonus, investors certainly want to listen to all the visions and missions of CCI.
In this project must have the advantage of being able to convince investors to join. Investors are still waiting for the next progress to be carried out by the team.
The release of MVP is a significant event, I can assume that the investors of the project should be satisfied with this.
In fact, after the creation of the MVP, it is already easier to continue working out and the alpha version of the product becomes closer. This makes the investment attractiveness of the project higher.
I think that project evaluations on ICO trackers should grow significantly after this. However, at this stage of the project they are not very important.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:23:15 AM

While there are no reviews, I think that the team should run some bounty to check that people write as a product to them. I am glad that already at this stage there is a ready solution, and not like with other projects, everything is planned, then everything will be finest in an indefinite time.
In view of the fact that the bounty pool has a fixed size it will be difficult to find additional funds in order to reward participants. I think that the community is interested in the product and can conduct the test for free.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:40:04 AM

Indeed, if you look at bonuses from the point of view of a large investor, then they are very attractive. But I'm sure that everyone expects a big growth from this project and sees in it its main profit.
I agree with you. Investors interested in participating in a developing project for a period of several years do not focus on such small details, since they are interested in more global tasks.
In fact, long-term investment allows you to save a huge amount of time and earn an income that is not less than the average.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:11:13 AM

Looks like a promising features that will help alot of people in near future. I know some people who want to learn how to trade will like this project because we all know that if we want to learn something we must ask or learn from those experienced people.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:39:50 AM

Looks like a promising features that will help alot of people in near future. I know some people who want to learn how to trade will like this project because we all know that if we want to learn something we must ask or learn from those experienced people.

I am still trying to read the full details on the whitepaper but does this mean you stake your holding and professional traders would use that and share the profits from the gains?

alinayatsko34

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:53:45 AM

It seems to me that this project is of interest to many investors, since they do not need to worry about how they trade their investments in coins, because the project already has a trader's experience in a project that can guarantee profit.
ProLumuc23

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:13:19 AM

I am still trying to read the full details on the whitepaper but does this mean you stake your holding and professional traders would use that and share the profits from the gains?

I see the advantages of this platform for the benefit of its users is to help skilled traders who do not have access to large assets, besides the CCI token holder will receive a weekly profit from Trading Capital that grows consistently. only that hopefully help.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 07:21:24 AM

From what I have gathered so far I think what they are referring to professional trader is like a team of experienced trader with grounded knowledge of cryptomarkteting but what I don't understand is whether I will be playing them or the platform will do the payment. I still need to do some research to get more idea

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:46:40 AM

From what I have gathered so far I think what they are referring to professional trader is like a team of experienced trader with grounded knowledge of cryptomarkteting but what I don't understand is whether I will be playing them or the platform will do the payment. I still need to do some research to get more idea

From what I read until now, you transfer capital to the platform and professional traders try to reach the ROI according to the investment plan.  But I just started to read the whitepaper.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:53:27 AM

From what I read until now, you transfer capital to the platform and professional traders try to reach the ROI according to the investment plan.  But I just started to read the whitepaper.

It would interesting to know the criteria of the professional investments too and their history track but generally I think this could work with tokens as many hold but lack the experience to make profits from the trades.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:56:03 AM

I see the advantages of this platform for the benefit of its users is to help skilled traders who do not have access to large assets, besides the CCI token holder will receive a weekly profit from Trading Capital that grows consistently. only that hopefully help.

Weekly profit is a amazing concept. This will be like getting a continuous passive income which is real good in this point in time. Looking forward for the token sale to start.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:58:18 AM

Weekly profit is a amazing concept. This will be like getting a continuous passive income which is real good in this point in time. Looking forward for the token sale to start.

Btw, pre-sale starts on 3rd september which would be a very nice opportunity to grab some CCI tokens at cheap price. I am still continue reading the white paper to understand the project completely.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ipupin

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:28:36 AM

Btw, pre-sale starts on 3rd september which would be a very nice opportunity to grab some CCI tokens at cheap price. I am still continue reading the white paper to understand the project completely.

that's a normal thing for traders to do, whitepaper references are the basis of investment ideas. I read this project's whitepaper worthy of investment and hopefully you too. who understands this project, will definitely look forward to the 3 rd September.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:36:39 AM

So one of this project's purpose is to help the investors on trading in the market who have just started. But at the same time they also help the more skillfull traders who do not have large asset portfolios.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:53:42 AM

This project is attractive for beginners for many reasons. I think that the successes of individuals in this project will attract additional attention to such concept.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: