Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:19:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
eyinmeji

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:30:44 PM

Any restrictions on payments that I can receive through a referral link?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 10:37:44 PM

Hello, can you show your historical achievements so that I can make sure that you are a really worthwhile project.

Historical seems like a great thing to base investments on till your realize the fact that historical doesn’t really mean anything for the future. It all comes down to smart investing and diversification.

Testing the mvp and seeing how it works and how it works is the most important way to see how things will function
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:56:49 PM

Looks like a promising features that will help alot of people in near future. I know some people who want to learn how to trade will like this project because we all know that if we want to learn something we must ask or learn from those experienced people.

I am still trying to read the full details on the whitepaper but does this mean you stake your holding and professional traders would use that and share the profits from the gains?

I see the advantages of this platform for the benefit of its users is to help skilled traders who do not have access to large assets, besides the CCI token holder will receive a weekly profit from Trading Capital that grows consistently. only that hopefully help.

Weekly profit is a amazing concept. This will be like getting a continuous passive income which is real good in this point in time. Looking forward for the token sale to start.

That's really great, Having some passive income weekly but of course it will be a high risk on storing your money online and if you don't know the background or a people behind on that project. But I know this project will really going to be a good one in the future.

It looks like they will be putting 40% of the sale into the reserve. That should act as a support for the token right? I am not on what form they 40% will be in but I am guessing buying back token?

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 11:23:52 PM

Looks like a promising features that will help alot of people in near future. I know some people who want to learn how to trade will like this project because we all know that if we want to learn something we must ask or learn from those experienced people.

I am still trying to read the full details on the whitepaper but does this mean you stake your holding and professional traders would use that and share the profits from the gains?

I see the advantages of this platform for the benefit of its users is to help skilled traders who do not have access to large assets, besides the CCI token holder will receive a weekly profit from Trading Capital that grows consistently. only that hopefully help.

Weekly profit is a amazing concept. This will be like getting a continuous passive income which is real good in this point in time. Looking forward for the token sale to start.

That's really great, Having some passive income weekly but of course it will be a high risk on storing your money online and if you don't know the background or a people behind on that project. But I know this project will really going to be a good one in the future.

It looks like they will be putting 40% of the sale into the reserve. That should act as a support for the token right? I am not on what form they 40% will be in but I am guessing buying back token?

I’d imagine they will use part of not all of the reserve to handle drawdowns on longterm posteriors and to avoid margin calls perhaps I’m still reading about the platform and mvp and trying to grasp everything they are doing
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:39:06 PM

Will Cyber Capital Invest offer a Airdrop in the future to attract users ? I checked the site (home page) and i didn't find anything about it. Airdrops is one of the best ways to get new potential investors. I think that this method is quite effective.
We already had one Airdrop and it's possible that will have another one at later stages of ICO.

Oh... Is it advisable to have another airdrop in this market conditions,  are you guys not concerned about the tokens getting dumped when listing on exchange.

Yes, too many free tokens usually just turn into great dumping right after the first exchange listing. But airdrops are very helpful when you need to increase community, so this action should just be planned very properly.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 11:57:44 PM

I understand cyber capital investment is going to really transform a lot but what I want to know is how this is different from the existing platform I mean in terms of advantageous feature. Why should I consider cyber capital investment first.
We have a Competitor Comparison Table on our website - https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/#feature-table
You will be able to find there how CCI is different from the existing platforms.

Oh, that's really great to be fairly honest you guys have some really cool advantage I really believe your innovations are gonna change a lot I really hope you guys pull this off

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:06:54 AM

Guys, we have noticed your comments regarding the passive income for holding the CCI Tokens.

Please check our recently released Financial Paper, you will find it interesting.

This is really great profit sharing, And it will depend on how much does the company project earning every month right? So if the monthly profit increase every investors will get more too.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:19:55 AM

Will Cyber Capital Invest offer a Airdrop in the future to attract users ? I checked the site (home page) and i didn't find anything about it. Airdrops is one of the best ways to get new potential investors. I think that this method is quite effective.
We already had one Airdrop and it's possible that will have another one at later stages of ICO.

Oh... Is it advisable to have another airdrop in this market conditions,  are you guys not concerned about the tokens getting dumped when listing on exchange.

Yes, too many free tokens usually just turn into great dumping right after the first exchange listing. But airdrops are very helpful when you need to increase community, so this action should just be planned very properly.

I think airdrops should serve a purpose so you have to complete something to be able to get those tokens.  Also usually when getting tokens you are just getting a few of them. Either case I think the ICOs should always have a way to support the token at a certain price.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 05:21:54 AM

I think allowing for adoption of the mass by helping out newbies who may seem interested to come into the industry is very much needed, I mean if I had this type of opportunity in my early days I wouldn't have missed some great opportunities

Yea, i hope to see them release like an MVP, i believe that will give users a feel of what to expect because one thing is to state something, another is to actually do such as stated on their whitepaper or roadmap, so it will be of significant good to see such come out so that the community will properly understand what they are about to invest or use

That is the very least everyone is expecting right now. Without that it is more or less like investing into a piece of paper. If the MVP is due soon that eases the pressure on expectations.
Pre-alpha platform development was scheduled for September - October. However, to show the platform prototype to investors, we decided to release it sooner.

You can check the available features here - http://mvp.cybercapitalinvest.io

Wow the MVP looks really nice. You can see all information you need. It is a great idea to release the MVP a bit earlier to show it the investors.

I just tried the mvp and it was really cool. Although it's just the deposit feature that was working, it was still fun playing around with. It is nice having something to work with and gives an i dea to the public what the project is really about.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:48:31 AM

I think allowing for adoption of the mass by helping out newbies who may seem interested to come into the industry is very much needed, I mean if I had this type of opportunity in my early days I wouldn't have missed some great opportunities

Yea, i hope to see them release like an MVP, i believe that will give users a feel of what to expect because one thing is to state something, another is to actually do such as stated on their whitepaper or roadmap, so it will be of significant good to see such come out so that the community will properly understand what they are about to invest or use

That is the very least everyone is expecting right now. Without that it is more or less like investing into a piece of paper. If the MVP is due soon that eases the pressure on expectations.
Pre-alpha platform development was scheduled for September - October. However, to show the platform prototype to investors, we decided to release it sooner.

You can check the available features here - http://mvp.cybercapitalinvest.io

Wow the MVP looks really nice. You can see all information you need. It is a great idea to release the MVP a bit earlier to show it the investors.

I just tried the mvp and it was really cool. Although it's just the deposit feature that was working, it was still fun playing around with. It is nice having something to work with and gives an i dea to the public what the project is really about.
You are right. It is always better if you can see the product. For testing purposes it is sufficient. I'm looking forward to see all features.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:00:58 AM

Guys, we have noticed your comments regarding the passive income for holding the CCI Tokens.

Please check our recently released Financial Paper, you will find it interesting.

This is really great profit sharing, And it will depend on how much does the company project earning every month right? So if the monthly profit increase every investors will get more too.

These are nice predictions. Even the pessimistic calculation looks good :-) 45% growth in the month in the first variant is really very optimistic. But I trust them to achieve that
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 06:33:59 AM

I have not read much about the project yet, but the 30% profit sharing for us users is an exciting number. I have to take a closer look, but at this ICO price I'm already considering investing
What? But 30% profit sharing on what? Could you let me know the exact details about this? I am not able to download this PDF due to network issue. It will helpful for me if someone clear this concept.
cybercapitalinvest

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 07:02:36 AM

40% of ICO contributions will be allocated directly into Trading Capital. This reserve capital is vital to the business. It serves to:
- Underwrite the customer's insurance policies and thus, will be subject to independent auditing on a quarterly basis. The Audit Results will be published in the Public domain.
- Act as the financial guarantor for delivering all fixed profit margins laid out in the Investment Plans for Users.
- Deliver healthy profit share to Token Holders.
So it is essential, prior to the platform being open to Users, the Traders begin utilizing the Reserve Fund to build up profits and more capital.
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 07:07:34 AM

I have not read much about the project yet, but the 30% profit sharing for us users is an exciting number. I have to take a closer look, but at this ICO price I'm already considering investing
What? But 30% profit sharing on what? Could you let me know the exact details about this? I am not able to download this PDF due to network issue. It will helpful for me if someone clear this concept.
Hello. This is how the accumulated profit will be distributed:
- Shareholders (CCI Token holders) - 30%
- Platform users - 40%
- The increase of trading capital - 5%
- Team - 25%
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 07:42:53 AM

Any restrictions on payments that I can receive through a referral link?
The only restriction is that investors from US have to be certified.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:53:01 AM

It is very good that at this stage you have already done the MVP. Do you have any feedback from those who have already tried it?
Thank you. So far the feedback is very positive. Pre-alpha platform development was scheduled for September - October. However, to show the platform prototype to investors, we decided to release it sooner.
Excellent! The shift in terms of downsizing shows that your team is working productively. I can assume that investors have a good impression of your team.
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:20:00 AM

It is very good that at this stage you have already done the MVP. Do you have any feedback from those who have already tried it?
Thank you. So far the feedback is very positive. Pre-alpha platform development was scheduled for September - October. However, to show the platform prototype to investors, we decided to release it sooner.
Excellent! The shift in terms of downsizing shows that your team is working productively. I can assume that investors have a good impression of your team.

One wise decision to release the pre-alpha platform earlier, certainly more investors will come to welcome this. Hoping that it will run smoothly and positive things will continue to arrive at CCI.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:35:51 AM

Thanks for the detailed information. I can say the level of expected income looks very attractive.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:41:32 AM

I think airdrops should serve a purpose so you have to complete something to be able to get those tokens.  Also usually when getting tokens you are just getting a few of them. Either case I think the ICOs should always have a way to support the token at a certain price.

This is true. And they always serve a some purpose: likes, retweets or something. This is not a big problem for anyone. The more reliable way to control the dumpers is setting not too big rewards for such an easy tasks and freezing tokens until some date.
Almostdone1

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:46:46 AM

Hey. will there be any generosity in this project? and when will the token be distributed?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: