Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:31:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:35:56 AM

his project's new thinking will be successful in the future. I think to become a part of this platform is good idea! As you know New technologies are new opportunities
Well this project is made for the future because it teaches new investors how to get to work and it will pay of later. I think this project has good potential so im looking forward to how it will go.

I'm new to this project, just educating myself now, ,from first insight it looks pretty good and glad to see some a trading crypto project. there is alot of money to be made through the correct platform

Good traders are pulling in loads of cash daily you know. And to even mention that you can do it from your bed is even more interesting. It's has its down side too.

At least we will be looking at good volumes if this happens given the number of interested users is likely to increase. However I am not sure how the exchange will combat manipulation on this one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:42:55 AM

his project's new thinking will be successful in the future. I think to become a part of this platform is good idea! As you know New technologies are new opportunities
Well this project is made for the future because it teaches new investors how to get to work and it will pay of later. I think this project has good potential so im looking forward to how it will go.

I'm new to this project, just educating myself now, ,from first insight it looks pretty good and glad to see some a trading crypto project. there is alot of money to be made through the correct platform

Good traders are pulling in loads of cash daily you know. And to even mention that you can do it from your bed is even more interesting. It's has its down side too.

Indeed, this is what is really attractive to me, i'm looking forward to this project progressing for sure
crypto.nik11

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:53:02 AM

Cool, no deposit or withdrawal fees. All profits (if any) stay with us :-)
You do not often have that, most investment companies charge hefty fees
Where did you see this information? I thought that the platform would take a fee for profitable transactions.
Users and shareholders will have their payouts as soon as they want, with no payout delay, and no commission. It will be possible to withdraw any chosen cryptocurrency. We will never charge any commission fees on our platform.

So what is the profit of company for this? Is it included in the stake that stays with the trader?
Also, would like to know, if the name and contact data of the traders are secured or are available for its clients.
The accumulated profit will split into 4 sections:
- Shareholders - 30%
- Platform users - 40%
- The increase of trading capital - 5%
- Team - 25%

Trader's information will be open and available for platform users.

https://i.imgur.com/hJiNDHa.png

When you talk about "- Team - 25%" does it mean the CCI team in its strictness?? Is there a way members can become team as well maybe base on the level of professional trade one has reached in the platform?

Are you already a professional trader?
I do not think that as a user of the platform, you can easily become a team member. But if you think you are qualified, then send them a resume and a job application. Maybe they are still looking for employees
Just found this info on their website. "We are meeting only high standards and job quality. All of our traders should have an experience in Crypto trading. To apply for a job in Cyber Capital Invest please send your CV and Cover Letter to info@cybercapitalinvest.io ."
cybercapitalinvest

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 07:07:47 AM

Where did you see this information? I thought that the platform would take a fee for profitable transactions.
Users and shareholders will have their payouts as soon as they want, with no payout delay, and no commission. It will be possible to withdraw any chosen cryptocurrency. We will never charge any commission fees on our platform.

So what is the profit of company for this? Is it included in the stake that stays with the trader?
Also, would like to know, if the name and contact data of the traders are secured or are available for its clients.
- Shareholders - 30%
- Platform users - 40%
- Team - 25%

https://i.imgur.com/hJiNDHa.png

When you talk about "- Team - 25%" does it mean the CCI team in its strictness?? Is there a way members can become team as well maybe base on the level of professional trade one has reached in the platform?
CCI Platform users will not be dealing with trading, they will be only choosing the investment plans. We will provide a range of investment plans offering different lengths of time. Short-term plans offering easy access, and long-term plans with a set active period. Interest rates will differ depending on the plan length and amount invested.

Traders will be the ones who generate profit and we have open job positions. To apply for a job in Cyber Capital Invest as a Trader, please send your CV and Cover Letter to info@cybercapitalinvest.io
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 07:26:49 AM

- Shareholders - 30%
- Platform users - 40%
- Team - 25%

Are you already a professional trader?
I do not think that as a user of the platform, you can easily become a team member. But if you think you are qualified, then send them a resume and a job application. Maybe they are still looking for employees
Just found this info on their website. "We are meeting only high standards and job quality. All of our traders should have an experience in Crypto trading. To apply for a job in Cyber Capital Invest please send your CV and Cover Letter to info@cybercapitalinvest.io ."

Nice.. On other words, if you know you have guts and very experienced in trading that you do not loose any money trading apply.
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 07:32:52 AM

Looking through the whitepaper it's good to see the tiered access levels and I'm glad there in no KYC to start with, that can be such a turn off right at the start

No one likes KYC a lot of conspiracy theories and BS about giving out your information even to trusted servers, it's great to know that KYC is not an issue here

Indeed, KYC is a necessary evil for all investors. I'm glad that they decide to start without KYC for the first tier.

KYC is fine. But it should be done in an efficient manner. Its one step closer to getting ICO into regularization also.

I noticed it also that some of the ICO's now requiring a kyc now which is I don't really like because our personal identifications are there and it's really a risk to give it to the company that you don't really know.

Yeah I know what you mean but unfortunately as regulations get stricter and stricter, these companies need to maintain compliance procedures. KYC is an annoying part of the process but it is required.

Y think it’s just a matter of fact of what we will have to deal with as regulations start to come online hopefully they will have tiers of kyc so that people don’t need to prove kyc just to invest a hundred bucks for instance or maybe just basic kyc

We highly recommend all of our investors to submit their personal identification documents as well as their proof of residence. Usually only those who contributes over $3000 require to pass an official KYC procedure but it may so happen that regulations change. We want to keep our investors safe by giving them an opportunity to submit the required documents already at this stage.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:58:15 AM

I am very pleased with the versatility of Cyber Capital Invest. In the future, does the project offer incentives to traditional and potential customers?
CCI Token will allow holders to receive a weekly share of profit generated by CCI Platform, that one of the incentives. We are planning to allocate a specific amount of contributed funds to build a strong community, thus there will be plenty of interesting stuff prepared for our users.

Wow, this is really huge I believe with such reason a lot of investors will start considering the platform. I hope all goes as plan

Yeah this indeed a good reason to invest here. I hope to receive a share every week from the profi traders. But I hope also, that you won't deduct money from my account if they lose money?  Wink
We would never do something like this. We are were to build a trustworthy platform and community. Smiley

Good, that's were integrity comes in, give the community reasons why they should stick to you and they will but its not all about saying such but acting on it, so ensure that what was stated is done and the community will be the ones to speak volume of the project based on the reviews they got, any stipulated date as to when the MVP will be released?
cybercapitalinvest

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 08:13:21 AM

I am very pleased with the versatility of Cyber Capital Invest. In the future, does the project offer incentives to traditional and potential customers?
CCI Token will allow holders to receive a weekly share of profit generated by CCI Platform, that one of the incentives. We are planning to allocate a specific amount of contributed funds to build a strong community, thus there will be plenty of interesting stuff prepared for our users.

Wow, this is really huge I believe with such reason a lot of investors will start considering the platform. I hope all goes as plan

Yeah this indeed a good reason to invest here. I hope to receive a share every week from the profi traders. But I hope also, that you won't deduct money from my account if they lose money?  Wink
We would never do something like this. We are were to build a trustworthy platform and community. Smiley

Good, that's were integrity comes in, give the community reasons why they should stick to you and they will but its not all about saying such but acting on it, so ensure that what was stated is done and the community will be the ones to speak volume of the project based on the reviews they got, any stipulated date as to when the MVP will be released?
http://mvp.cybercapitalinvest.io/ - Our current MVP is aimed to show the interface of future platform to give our investors an opportunity to get their first-hand experience of the future platform functionality.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 08:30:25 AM

I know, I was only joking. I have no idea about and mostly not time for trading. Therefore this is a great opportunity for me and let the Profi trade.

Yeah... Just invest an amount you can spare and watch the profit grow based on the number of weeks you set for investment.

Yeah definitely a long HODL, it's a nice opportunity to earn passive income that you can reinvest. This will in effect earn you a compounded return which could eventually be worth a lot of $$$ in the future.

Compound interest one very sure path to wealth, I've done some studies on that and continually doing a bit more and I found out life wealthiest built their wealth this way... Currently I'm on that path as well

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 09:56:10 AM

Did anyone checked about their ratings? Almost 9 rating sites are given almost above 85% rating which is really good score. Even they have more than 5000 followers on their twitter page.
Yes, seems to be they have good rating/reviews. And I guess they deserve for more but this is also not bad. Followers are also increasing on twitter.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:05:19 AM

http://mvp.cybercapitalinvest.io/ - Our current MVP is aimed to show the interface of future platform to give our investors an opportunity to get their first-hand experience of the future platform functionality.

I looked again at the MVP and found the following sentence: "Investing more than 4 weeks leads to 0.75% daily interest rate."
That may be possible in a bull market like in the fall of 2017, but how do you want to do that when the market goes down like it has this year since January?
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 01:42:15 PM

Did anyone checked about their ratings? Almost 9 rating sites are given almost above 85% rating which is really good score. Even they have more than 5000 followers on their twitter page.
Yes, seems to be they have good rating/reviews. And I guess they deserve for more but this is also not bad. Followers are also increasing on twitter.

Yeah. They are getting good traction on social media and its exactly what they need right now am positive this project will go a very long way in change a lot in cryptocurrency trading

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:52:42 PM

Reviews and ratings are really need to ICO's, Because it will help them to attract more investors and people that will support this project too. Sooner or later they will have more than just that 5k followers  Wink

At your service
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 03:56:47 PM

Reviews and ratings are really need to ICO's, Because it will help them to attract more investors and people that will support this project too. Sooner or later they will have more than just that 5k followers  Wink

Speaking of rating what is their current rating I would like to know who did the rating I have been I feel when a project is rated by a big name in cryptoworld it more better than having high rating in an unknown rating site

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:13:56 PM

Speaking of rating what is their current rating I would like to know who did the rating I have been I feel when a project is rated by a big name in cryptoworld it more better than having high rating in an unknown rating site

Well, I found this on ICOBench, we all know ICOBench is pretty genunine and they are scoring a generous 4.3 rating on there which is damn high, usually around the 3-4 mark, so 4.3 is a brilliant score for this project
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:15:09 PM

Well, I found this on ICOBench, we all know ICOBench is pretty genunine and they are scoring a generous 4.3 rating on there which is damn high, usually around the 3-4 mark, so 4.3 is a brilliant score for this project

A score of 4.3 on Icobench is a really good score. I saw some other good projects in the range of 3.8 to 4.1.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:28:07 PM

Oh yeah definitely, trading can be very profitable, but if the markets turn and prices drop. People can get out of position and limits get reached.

Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:39:49 PM

in your deposit column I could only see three currencies currently supported http://mvp.cybercapitalinvest.io/Home/Deposits is there a plan to add much more currencies in the future or is it going to be just this 3?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:40:34 PM

A score of 4.3 on Icobench is a really good score. I saw some other good projects in the range of 3.8 to 4.1.

Wow.  Ico bench gave them a really good score though. That's speak a lot for the project and will definitely get more people to look into the project.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:52:07 PM

- Shareholders - 30%
- Platform users - 40%
- Team - 25%

CCI Platform users will not be dealing with trading, they will be only choosing the investment plans. We will provide a range of investment plans offering different lengths of time. Short-term plans offering easy access, and long-term plans with a set active period. Interest rates will differ depending on the plan length and amount invested.

Traders will be the ones who generate profit and we have open job positions. To apply for a job in Cyber Capital Invest as a Trader, please send your CV and Cover Letter to info@cybercapitalinvest.io

Interesting, so what qualifies as a trader from the list of applicants. Is there some sort of a test for traders or how would you generate the profit history?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: