Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:11:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoins dip what to do?  (Read 27832 times)
mooen

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:52:59 PM

I think that Altcoin will show itself. Do not worry about it, because at the moment the market is not quite in a great position. I am sure soon he will rise, and while I would not advise to invest all your account.
cryptobiolog

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:07:58 AM

Wait a few more days. It is not rational to draw conclusions based on indicators in a short period of time. If the trend continues to gain momentum, it makes sense to transfer funds from altcoins to Bitcoin and Ethereum.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:10:50 AM

Few things I will advice any one to do in any time the market goes down. 1 Hold your coin, and Buy more coins if you can. that way you profit when the market recovers.
Awrirem

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:56:10 AM

As of late, we saw many negative news cisculating in regards to digital forms of money like Indian banks' vulnerability, Bithumb hack, South Korea impose controls. We should simply remain quiet and don't settle on an offer choice when freezing, and I feel that best time to make a few speculations.
chaothuhuyen372

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:00:15 AM

Although it is currently down, but I think you think hard for yourself to make the right decision
Kimbohh

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:13:38 AM

For me, dipping too much is a blessing. It is the time to buy more altcoins for an affordable price. The best thing to do when altcoins dip in the market is to hold your coins until time comes that it would rise.
danielarta

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:14:28 AM

In fact, until August the downward trend in altcoin prices was still continuing and the price of bitcoin had not yet risen even though we had seen prices have broken through $8000. I prefer to hodl altcoins that I already have because I'm sure the potential of the coin will be good in the future. And if indeed you have a few dollars that you can invest using for short-term trading because the market price is very unstable, and it's good if you buy alt coin in the list of the best 100 coins in coinmarketcap.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:30:00 AM

all altcoins goes down rapidly are we seeing the coins disappear?
what are the things we need to do?
this are just questions running to our heads now that the coins
are going down, we see reds everyday since 2018 enter all the bad things happen
feel free to share your thoughts on this

Most of altcoins are dipping worse in the market now. There is nothing we can do about it.
My strategy is finding the coin with the most volume in the market, and buy them.
More volume means more liquidity, you can sell it later if the price rise again.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:05:14 AM

fortunately, in this dip, I still have money in my balance so I make a plan to buy some coins although it is not too many, I can buy some of the coins. maybe I will buy ethereum, bch, litecoin, and dash. I see that in that coin, there a big chance to get increase higher soon and I think for waiting a long time, I don't have any problem and I hope that I can buy in the right time. I guess I need to analyze each coin before I buy because this is important for me so I don't buy at the high price.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
drixty

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:20:00 AM

Im not really bothered when the price is dipping for im more with the development and the projects purpose. Im aiming for long term and thats what I see in every project I join.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:23:43 AM

This year has indeed become a bad year for crypto. Even so, there is still plenty of hope and of course support for crypto that much going on. This will be raised in value but will not be in a hurry. wait it is able to do even when the price of Red can, of course, decide to wait for a low price and then buy in order to get a profit when it starts up.

Tomwatson88

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:34:28 AM

I think this is right time to buy altcoins. I do not think it will go more down, or if go, there will be a small change. Compared to BTC, altcoins are 10, some are 15 times down to their original value, and when BTC raise, there will be very high return we can gain as.
makercn

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:52:33 AM

Now that the encryption market is in the harsh winter, almost all cryptocurrency prices have fallen in a waterfall. I personally think that although it is a low price period, it is not the bottom, so we must continue to observe the market and cannot blindly invest.
Blueblade

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:02:04 AM

This situation hold your all altcoins because this time hold is better than sell . And now buy more altcoins , all altcoins values are down this is good opportunity to will get high profits.
fiubit

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:16:58 AM

Buy more alternative cryptocurrencies and it will save a lot of your money with its lower level of risk. You also could be able to get  a good income from this.
leonarda

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:43:37 AM

Just wait for the market to recover. By the end of this year, bitcoin and alt coins should go back to their peaks.
planton96

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:51:33 AM

Buy more alternative cryptocurrencies and it will save a lot of your money with its lower level of risk. You also could be able to get  a good income from this.
There are so many issues are going on in the market that is affecting the price so badly. But I believe it will be recovered and will not disappoint all. So better to stay calm and have some knowledge.
zucknail

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:55:27 AM

There are so many issues are going on in the market that is affecting the price so badly. But I believe it will be recovered and will not disappoint all. So better to stay calm and have some knowledge.
while waiting market recovered again, we should learn about cryptocurrency analisys.such as how market moved and market participants.this is very important thing that we should to know.
contradiction

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:57:02 AM

For me its not a problem about altcoins go dip. Its time to hodl. And make sure you dont sell it! And its time to buy in the altcoins that has a potential to pump and then wait for the right time. Go and make sure that altcoins you hodl has a potential.

Tran Dinh Nam

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:06:51 AM

If you afraid your fund can lost, you can sell 50% you alcoin to USDT, it will reduce risk but if alcoin increase price your benefit only remain 50%
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: