Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:15:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: altcoins dip what to do?  (Read 27826 times)
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:05:11 PM

I am not an investor, a rich person, or a big person who has large funds, so when the altcoin condition continues to decline I am not only patient and praying. But I also try to learn about various types of altcoins that have the potential to profit. because of course not all of the altcoins are going down, because there are some whose prices go up. if we are just silent, while the Earth is always spinning we will be left behind.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:36:50 PM

One of the best areas to invest in these days, is on altcoins. Not all altcoins, but there are certain number of them with good potentials and have the propensity to bring about mass adoption in the cryptospace. It is not about how much is made, but how much the impact has been felt.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:48:49 PM

When you see altcoins are dip than you should hold some BTC or ETH to buy that altcoins that are in dip and you can make good profit from them.

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:13:33 AM

When you see altcoins are dip than you should hold some BTC or ETH to buy that altcoins that are in dip and you can make good profit from them.

Its good strategy when altcoin are dip. I do think altcoin have a chance to survive and can deliver big profits to us except for shitcoin with not real product. Holding bitcoin is more safe right now because bitcoin price looks start bull run.
naufals4

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 12:27:55 AM

Every dip is an opportunity to fill your bags. It is the time when the weak hands will sell off their coins at cheap price for the serious traders to buy  and make good profits later.

I agree, we need to be able to benefit from all possible situations that occur with the market. The main thing is to make the right choice and fill our bags with promising and necessary altcoins.
what you say is true, as investors we have to be smart and brave because if the market goes down then that's the best time to buy.
and even though sometimes we fail but we can still fix it as long as we dare to switch to another coin.
yeah we as a investor should be smart in choosing coins or ICO to invest. one of them is by studying the coin and the community, besides that, the perfect time to invest is when the price drops.

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:29:21 AM

all altcoins goes down rapidly are we seeing the coins disappear?
what are the things we need to do?
this are just questions running to our heads now that the coins
are going down, we see reds everyday since 2018 enter all the bad things happen
feel free to share your thoughts on this
we do not have to do anything, the period of uptrend has come, if you are hodl, please wait for profit to sell, if you have money please join the market right now, buy any coin has been reduced sharply in 2018.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:43:38 AM

we do not have to do anything, the period of uptrend has come, if you are hodl, please wait for profit to sell, if you have money please join the market right now, buy any coin has been reduced sharply in 2018.

Indeed, the best think we can do right now is just keep patience and keep hodling or accumulating. I am believe bull run already start and the market looks green. Better trust on crypto will be a good future
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:14:19 AM

don't hesitate to convert it to bitcoin, but I can say, it is somehow late to do that, maybe you've done that a week before but still, to be able to make your investment profitable, execute this action just like what I've did, to make sure of my investment will going to get going in the market. Though altcoins might go high soon.
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:22:43 AM

I converted to USDT as of this moment so I can buy back when I think I have found the bottom. It's still not stopping I think but maybe we are going near the strongest bottom, I hope so.

yes, that is the practical purpose of stable coins such as USDT thether, and other stable coins, but converting to bitcoin might be even profitable I guess. Maximizing the opportunity and risk, we should accept the fact and trend that when altcoins drop, bitcoin will start to kind of gain advantage in the market. And might even start a bull market.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:57:08 AM

I converted to USDT as of this moment so I can buy back when I think I have found the bottom. It's still not stopping I think but maybe we are going near the strongest bottom, I hope so.

yes, that is the practical purpose of stable coins such as USDT thether, and other stable coins, but converting to bitcoin might be even profitable I guess. Maximizing the opportunity and risk, we should accept the fact and trend that when altcoins drop, bitcoin will start to kind of gain advantage in the market. And might even start a bull market.

It's good to now convert to USDT and there's no harm in also converting to Bitcoin. Because for now it's true that conversion to bitcoin is one of the searches for generating additional profits. Because I see altcoin still not stable. And there are still altcoins that have decreased.
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:04:41 AM

Coin prices have been very bad in recent times, but altcoin or token might recover now, many projects have sprung up with new marketing techniques. besides that in this week bitcoin started rise to 5000 usd, seems a good sign!
Jpti

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:06:01 AM

No at this moment, all coins are climbing up in price as the market is progressing after long time of pain. But this situation may not long longer given the volatility of cryptocurrency. One tip to do when the market is down is accumulate as much coins as you  can. At this point, you can buy more coins even with a small investment. Another thing to do is go for day to day trading.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
TKarollah

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:39:48 AM

Coin prices have been very bad in recent times, but altcoin or token might recover now, many projects have sprung up with new marketing techniques. besides that in this week bitcoin started rise to 5000 usd, seems a good sign!
currently the price of coins increases and this can increase even higher so this is a change to Cryptocurrency.
in the future we will produce extraordinary results so use this opportunity, this will be a great opportunity for us, if we want to manage it.
not always bad market conditions can change at any time so you have to monitor them so that they know the progress.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
maculeth

Activity: 714

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 01:58:05 PM

buy some coins and divide into several assets. for example divide funds for several coins eg ether, waves, cardano, ripple, or something else. This aims to profit from one of them, because we don't know when the market falls, which altcoin will rise first.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Fammosh82

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:17:44 PM

There's nothing much to do than buy the dip and wait for the pump...  Many fear the bearish season,  but so far if you got the heart,  and smart enough,  you can still earn from the dip.  But in some cases,  you can trade to USDT to be on the safe side...  Just do what you feel it's right...  But be reminded that whatever you do in the cryptocurrency space  is 50/50 win or loose...  Good luck mate.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:41:40 PM

As far as I can see bitcoin soaring high in the market cap or even on exchange platforms graph, I am hopeful about altcoins, as I know, such power of bitcoin is enough to make an altcoin better. We should not afraid of this. Thus, make this the doorway to accumulate our favorite altcoins in the market.

Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:45:51 PM

When it happens like this, many business men don't want to invest or buy altcoins because they fear they might lose their profits. But I think this is the right time to buy and invest in cryptocurrency in this state and hold it for sometime.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:52:29 PM

there's not much I can do with altcoins that have lost their value, just wait and hold.
this has become more frightening for all investors, so I guess it's part of the risk when the market crashes and the correction is prolonged.
the way we can do is one of them is to find every information and try to get alternatives to be able to recover the portfolio
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:56:40 PM

There are a lot of altcoins project that try to enter in market, they create their own token
do some bounty campaigns, social, signature etc. just to spread their project to others
but some of them fail and turns out that it will never be succeed or recover from what happened.
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:58:43 PM

When it happens like this, many business men don't want to invest or buy altcoins because they fear they might lose their profits. But I think this is the right time to buy and invest in cryptocurrency in this state and hold it for sometime.
Now you need to buy Altcoins and forget about them for half a year. otherwise, there is a possibility that you can do something stupid.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: