Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:34:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Ninja Group Buy #5 - QTY 8 Gridseed LA6M 48Mhash Scrypt [0/160]  (Read 22362 times)
MWNinja (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 03:21:24 PM

Well be hashing starting tomorrow when I pick them up and get them configured.  Ghash autopayout keeps complaining about payout addresses, so it looks like it's not going to work anyways. I'm open to using any multi-pool, leasing, anything to get us the best return. 
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:48:06 PM

Well be hashing starting tomorrow when I pick them up and get them configured.  Ghash autopayout keeps complaining about payout addresses, so it looks like it's not going to work anyways. I'm open to using any multi-pool, leasing, anything to get us the best return.  

Multipool Scrypt I'd go for:

1. Nicehash (with diff set at 256) (with minimum payout to the payout on LTC * 1,2)
2. Clevermining (with diff set at 256)

For SHA256 I'd go for this:

1. Nicehash (with minimum payout to the "average" payout on 1 Th in BTC * 1,05)
2. GHash.io

Since you're in the US you'd be better off with WestHash I think, same system.

Minimum payout refers to the payout per hash that the market at that point gives, if it drops under that it kicks your miner off and lets it drop to the failover pool. Once the payout pops up above your set minimum you'll be mining nicehash again automatically.

Regarding the average payout on BTC, I fill in 1 Th here: https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty (atm 0.02109) so you'd end up with a minimum wanted payout of 0,0221445 BTC per Th/day.
LTC same thing, Nicehash pops up and down a bit throughout the day, I keep my miners there when it's about 110/120% above regular LTC levels.

I on average update those minimum levels every week to one and a half week, at least when there is a BTC difficulty change or a bit jump with LTC.

I don't mind getting paid every two weeks if that makes it a lot easier for you from a bookkeeping point of view, higher would be a bit too long though.
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:21:37 PM

2. GHash.io

Can we please stay away from Ghash for Sha though? Let's not allow them to get near 50% of the network again.
daemonfox

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:50:55 AM

2. GHash.io

Can we please stay away from Ghash for Sha though? Let's not allow them to get near 50% of the network again.

You're joking right? I think we are well past any chance of that happening again so easily... sitting close to 200 PH on the network now... and Ghash hasn't surpassed 56 PH with current nearer 46 PH... they have not been more than 30% of nethash in the last few weeks and it would take them 40+ PH from where they sit now to achieve that. I would be more worried at how quickly Discus Fish has grown and why none of the other pools can match CEX's success with Ghash.io's output.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
lynn_402

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:46:40 PM

2. GHash.io

You're joking right? I think we are well past any chance of that happening again so easily... sitting close to 200 PH on the network now... and Ghash hasn't surpassed 56 PH with current nearer 46 PH... they have not been more than 30% of nethash in the last few weeks and it would take them 40+ PH from where they sit now to achieve that. I would be more worried at how quickly Discus Fish has grown and why none of the other pools can match CEX's success with Ghash.io's output.

It will happen again for sure, if people keep thinking like you do (it's ok for me to do it because the majority of the other miners probably won't!)

30% is, imho, way too big for something that's supposed to be decentralized.

Anyways, that's not what this topic is about, sorry for the digression.
Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:33:36 PM

I was mainly aiming at Ghash for their extra mined coins that they deliver with merged mining. In that sense we could cover some of the electric with those coins. Eligius does merged with NMC but I haven't seen a payout there for months.

Getting a few percent extra does a lot for the profitability. I don't think Ghash will get anywhere near 50% again, so I don't see the problem there at the moment. We could vote on it?

And @MWNinja, we've been mining for a few days now. Where did we go for? And is there a place to check the results so far?
MWNinja (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 09:32:52 PM

We're on ghash for now, I'll get a stats page up for everyone later this week.  I've started also experimenting with nicehash/westhash, and will probably add them to this group shortly as well.
urbanBTC

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:03:05 AM

2. GHash.io

It will happen again for sure, if people keep thinking like you do (it's ok for me to do it because the majority of the other miners probably won't!)

30% is, imho, way too big for something that's supposed to be decentralized.

Anyways, that's not what this topic is about, sorry for the digression.

Yous would think ninjas would do a vote or somethings.

Seem like theys worked like ninjas in the dark to get ghash.   Ninjas are silent i guess.  Seem like complete opposite as saying payout not works for them.

What should wes think ninjas would do after that S3 lease that worded like buys..... ninjas even changed that topic it seemed so scammy on words
daemonfox

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:21:32 PM

Seem like theys worked like ninjas in the dark to get ghash.   Ninjas are silent i guess.  Seem like complete opposite as saying payout not works for them.

What should wes think ninjas would do after that S3 lease that worded like buys..... ninjas even changed that topic it seemed so scammy on words

GO AWAY! You obviously are not a customer, nor have any interest in Ninjacolo... we all read you post and know how you feel STOP REPEATING IT!

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:15:50 PM

GO AWAY! You obviously are not a customer, nor have any interest in Ninjacolo... we all read you post and know how you feel STOP REPEATING IT!

What daemonfox says here. I've been critical of Ninja before and am on top of this GB regarding management but he's not a bad guy. So please leave the thread alone if you are not a customer or won't be adding anything usefull.
Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 03:02:42 AM

We're on ghash for now, I'll get a stats page up for everyone later this week.  I've started also experimenting with nicehash/westhash, and will probably add them to this group shortly as well.

How's the statspage coming? This one hasn't been updated in a while: http://coinninja.com/minerstats5.php
Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:22:45 AM

How's the statspage coming? This one hasn't been updated in a while: http://coinninja.com/minerstats5.php

Ninja, would it be too much to ask to get an update on this GB? With the recent payout we'd be getting close to ROI in 5000 days so a bit more active interest is greatly appreciated.
MWNinja (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 03:59:17 PM

Upgrade kits for our S1's have arrived; now waiting on a large order of thermal grease.  I'm expecting that we will have them upgraded on Monday.

No time to work on the stats page at the moment, busy building out a new warehouse and upgrading 100 S1s.  I've been testing Nicehash/Westhash and the results look good, once the upgrades are done I will move the miners there and anyone can get the stats based on our payout addr.
lynn_402

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:10:25 PM

It's been almost a month now since the last payment, what's up with this project?
Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:32:40 PM

It's been almost a month now since the last payment, what's up with this project?

And where are the results/addresses for the Nicehash accounts?
lynn_402

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:29:14 PM

Payment received, right after I posted this!

Thanks.
pimd

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:26:46 PM

Is this GB officially dead? Received my last payment on oct. 16.
Did I miss something?
Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 08:46:33 AM

No, Ninja is doing a lot of other stuff and has stopped responding here about this GB.

I'm getting quite close to calling this whole thing scammish.
lynn_402

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:48:53 PM

No, Ninja is doing a lot of other stuff and has stopped responding here about this GB.

I'm getting quite close to calling this whole thing scammish.

If Ninja is too busy to manage this group buy, it would be nice if he could buy back the shares like he did for GB#4.
Flep182
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 09:48:20 AM

Just popped a question in the thread of his latest business venture: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782519.msg9600396#msg9600396

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: