Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:41:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters the cause of token dumping ?  (Read 18963 times)
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:43:40 AM

It's the presale whales with their cheap coins and bonuses dumping usually. Coupled with very little buyers and you're guaranteed a bad time. Like someone already mentioned, bounty hunters usually are still waiting for their coins/tokens when the dumping has already started.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:52:16 AM

As far as I know a lot of bounty hunters think that bounty is like free money so it is very easy to sell the bounty tokens quickly.

Yes, the bounty is free money but there are few people holding the coin if the company has potential. We don't know exactly who is selling in the market and who are holding in the market, after distribution many investors start thinking only bounty people are selling the coins for fast money.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:11:12 AM

That is what it supposed to be. For the ones giving their tokens/alts as a reward for bounties or airdrops, they must face the consequence, beforehand, they must think of that they allocating such percentage could really affect their supply and demand. It's basic, the price drops and increases, nobody to blame, still, everybody must face the consequence.
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:30:55 AM

Well from what I've observed with Ico that does bounties, they always get dump as a result of the bounties offer by the ico,  I don't think bounty hunters can hold a bounty for years as you've stated,  they are in for quick profits irrespective of the price since they didn't invest a penny just their time
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:32:33 AM

I dont think bounty hunters should always be blamed for dumping coins. Even though some do, others you hold their coins for a long time before they sell it.

hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:11:32 AM

That is what it supposed to be. For the ones giving their tokens/alts as a reward for bounties or airdrops, they must face the consequence, beforehand, they must think of that they allocating such percentage could really affect their supply and demand. It's basic, the price drops and increases, nobody to blame, still, everybody must face the consequence.
well, that is one of the factors that caused the dump of new coins to be released in a market. well, but not just bounty hunter, even investors also have a big influence on it. it all depends on the developers who maintain the project they have.
Dianaarrah

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:15:00 AM

As far as I know a lot of bounty hunters think that bounty is like free money so it is very easy to sell the bounty tokens quickly.

This is the fastest way on earning a free money and we cannot control people to not dump their tokens since some of the project are falling down after that period. And they cannot be blame for the market crash since a lot of people also buy on pre-sale or ICO then dump it right away.
bit..what?

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:27:21 AM

I dont think bounty hunters should always be blamed for dumping coins. Even though some do, others you hold their coins for a long time before they sell it.

Many bounty hunter, like me, do not sell their tokens right away and prefer to wait.
Therefore, i also think that bounty participants are not responsible for a dump.
Bounty pools are usually only 1% or 2% of all tokens. I do not think that these 1% or 2% are to blame for a dump.
Rather, i think the big whales and investors are to blame.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:00:51 AM

I think bounty hunters are not the cause why some coins start to dump. If the project is really good and they are showing great progress, why should the bounty hunter start to dump? I always try to find some project's with a good long term perspective, because dumping coins too early is not the way to make money!
KuraJamban

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:20:48 AM

Bounty hunter just holds a small number of token. And sometimes it's just 1-5% allocation for bounty tokens.
It doesn't affect too much on the price. The real problem is the market situation and the investor who sell some tokens to get their profit.

Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:25:49 AM

Bounty hunters are alwasy blame for selling their tokens so quickly without waiting for the project develpment as outline in the roadmap.  I don't think bounty hunters are to blame because a lot of bounty hunters hold their coins for years.
There should be no one to blame because every bounty hunter has a different side of the economy so chances are they do not intend to throw away their coins but rather sell early because to meet their life needs.
cuprice

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:43:45 AM

Bounty hunters are alwasy blame for selling their tokens so quickly without waiting for the project develpment as outline in the roadmap.  I don't think bounty hunters are to blame because a lot of bounty hunters hold their coins for years.
If I can get my token I will hold it until the launching of their product or the alpha. Yeah bounty hunters are mostly wants to sold their token if it's available in the exchanges. But why they will blame it's just 2 to 3% of the sold token.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:07:06 AM

Honestly most bounty hunters do sell their tokens once they recieve them thats why they are sometimes to blame causing the dumping of some tokens when listed to an exchange site. Its not like it is not happening but in general thats what they usually do, so dont be mad if they generalize it.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:29:40 AM

Your right! despite the token Allocation in Bounty Campaign  is just small portion of the entire token supply they are always put on blame to the Bounty hunters its unacceptable how could it would affect in totality  its normal after the ICO there was a dump because lots of ICO investors are selling there tokens for quick return like me, I'm often join ICO and my first move after the listing is to sell a part of it to recover my initial investment. But its true also that some of Bounty hunters are Selling token more cheaper than iCO Investors in early rounds,
Coinseeker22

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:33:00 PM

there are a lot of factors why the market fall or should i say drop. and you should realized that by now as you get familiarized on this forum. Bounty hunters would more likely liquidate their bounties rate after getting paid some might keep a small portion of it. does it affect the market yes cause there is a buy and sell going on but the effect of it wont cause the whole market to fall.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:49:56 PM

Its not the bounty hunters who are dumping but rather blame the manipulators that puts fake orders  just to draw down the price, and if some bountu hunters are in panic well they fall on the bait.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:50:15 PM

Because they get tokens for free, so when they get the money or they need money, they sell it. So this is the reason for dumping the new coin born on the market.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Isaremj3

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:57:22 PM

Anytime when their is dump in market most people believe that the it is the bounty hunter that dump, however the dump things happen to both investors and the bounty hunter.  When investors is given 50% bonus on what they buy they want dump the bonus really bounty hunter do dump also after the project. Most people do this because of their experience or some coin they have and the price is really bad in market now but was good before. How dump things is cause by many factor.
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:04:03 PM

Like many others said we can't blamed bounty hunters because of dumping or dropping down of some token's prices. Although it can affect a slightly on the price of a particular token we didn't totally say that selling earlier of the token are the main reason why the token prices will become worthless or unvaluable. However we can say that it depends on what was the potential of some projects are we considered.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:07:57 PM

It can be, however, there are also ICO investors who are dumping their tokens to get instant money as long as a project reaches a decent exchange and decent price. Some bounty hunters are holders because most are aware that if a project has a potential, they can earn more compared when dumping in a cheap price.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: