Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:11:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Hunters the cause of token dumping ?  (Read 18963 times)
basty03

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:24:07 PM

Bounty hunters are alwasy blame for selling their tokens so quickly without waiting for the project develpment as outline in the roadmap.  I don't think bounty hunters are to blame because a lot of bounty hunters hold their coins for years.
Actually not all bounty hunters are dumper because many of them are holding their token for a good price. And how you can sold it many of are selling their token in low price. So as a holder you will wait a good price and time to sold what you have. And I think some always hurry to sell are always lose.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 10:47:42 PM

Most of the times, project owners blame bounty hunters for token dump which isn't always the case. Some project doesn't have what it takes to run a project, some will list in low volume exchanges, no good team members etc, all these contribute to token dump
Neither listing of token on a low volume exchange nor bounty hunters are responsible for token dump. Although, listing of token on high volume sometimes boost investors trust but the main reason behind most token dump are the teams (i.e strategy they put together to ensure the success of the project ) and the early miners of a certain project.

atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 07:05:24 PM

I think that a lot of actors in the cryptocurrency market are interested in blaming the names of Bounty Hunters for the fall in coin prices.  Thus, it covers not only the lack of professionalism of the team, but also the low demand for the project in society.
aderidwan98

Activity: 316

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:46:13 PM

I don't think it's entirely a bounty hunter's fault, if indeed the ICO project is indeed good, I don't think it will have too much impact if the bounty hunter sells his tokens
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:59:00 PM

Bounty hunters couldn’t be blamed as the cause of token dumping. A lot of them keeps their tokens as a long investment too. Also my relate bounty hunters that I know didn't sell their tokens so quickly after their task was over.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:26:23 AM

Bounty hunters are alwasy blame for selling their tokens so quickly without waiting for the project develpment as outline in the roadmap.  I don't think bounty hunters are to blame because a lot of bounty hunters hold their coins for years.
Sometimes, bounty hunters are also investors. I also invested in Current project and also promoted their projects. I am a young investor, I only have $ 200 to invest and I want to receive more tokens and force me to participate in the bounty program.
In fact, a good project will know how to regulate the price and not make the price of the token reduced when the bounty is distributed. Like CPT and OATH are doing, they really have great strategies.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:28:48 AM

Bounty hunters couldn’t be blamed as the cause of token dumping. A lot of them keeps their tokens as a long investment too. Also my relate bounty hunters that I know didn't sell their tokens so quickly after their task was over.
They are the ones being blamed by the team as the weak support from their projects, if bounty rewards which only a small portions of actual funds can dumped the value of the coin what more to expect if the large portions will be dumped and sold by the team behind it.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 05:02:27 AM

They are the ones being blamed by the team as the weak support from their projects, if bounty rewards which only a small portions of actual funds can dumped the value of the coin what more to expect if the large portions will be dumped and sold by the team behind it.
if the team considers the bounty hunter to be blamed by the occurrence of a dump, then why do they make a bounty for the bounty hunter if they are afraid of their coins going down? I am completely unsure because the bounty hunter also works and needs money and not all bounty hunters make the decision to sell fast the tokens or coin they get.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:08:54 AM

if the team considers the bounty hunter to be blamed by the occurrence of a dump, then why do they make a bounty for the bounty hunter if they are afraid of their coins going down? I am completely unsure because the bounty hunter also works and needs money and not all bounty hunters make the decision to sell fast the tokens or coin they get.
well, maybe some people blame bounty hunters for selling large quantities at the same time, and of course it causes a dump. but, I think that dev can overcome that because of the total of all coins, the bounty hunter only holds 2-5% of the coins. however, not all bounty hunters sell their assets, so, I think we cannot blame bounty hunters for low prices in the long run.
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:56:48 AM

I don't think it's entirely a bounty hunter's fault, if indeed the ICO project is indeed good, I don't think it will have too much impact if the bounty hunter sells his tokens
The first impression of the people is very important, even if the project is good but it started with a dump, it might affect the buying decision of investors. If the project is really good, the team will ensure that there will be no dump when it's release for trading, and even if bounty hunters have to dump, they already anticipated that and made the right measures to control the dump.

criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:32:14 AM

The first impression of the people is very important, even if the project is good but it started with a dump, it might affect the buying decision of investors. If the project is really good, the team will ensure that there will be no dump when it's release for trading, and even if bounty hunters have to dump, they already anticipated that and made the right measures to control the dump.
but now you alone can see is there a project that has the strength of the team like that? as far as I know, only XUC coins and project credits can make their prices stable and even increase when the bounty distribution has just been done.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 05:23:04 PM

but now you alone can see is there a project that has the strength of the team like that? as far as I know, only XUC coins and project credits can make their prices stable and even increase when the bounty distribution has just been done.
in general, this is all idle chatter about Athens Hunters for the Bounty in a fall in cryptocurrency prices.  To date, the cryptocurrency market is all in poor condition and all cryptocurrencies have very low indicators.  So nothing to blame the participants of the Bounty campaign for all sins.
andibongkol

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:28:06 PM

I personally assess the cause of dumping because investors sell bonuses and some bounty hunter sell at low prices so in this case the bounty hunter can't be completely wrong

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:31:12 PM

It depends on the tading volume.
For example bounty tokens like QuickX or Populous with trading volume in million of dollars are not affected because trading volume is much higher than bounty allocation.
But coins that are dead and inactive are affected, thanks to no volume a big dump is highly possible.  Cheesy

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:51:04 AM

It's important to consider volumes. Many people who bought in at ICO will be looking at the long-term, and not even put their coins on exchanges.

If a coin drops 90% from ICO price, but the only coins being traded are those from bounty hunters, then really it would be impossible to build up much of a dollar profit if there are only a small number of orders to fill. So for low volumes, the 'price' on an exchange isn't representative of the worth of the project.

If there is a total supply of 1 million tokens, and the exchange has only one order of one token priced at $1, this means the marketcap calculation is $1 x 1 million tokens = $1 million. Which is obviously nonsense. If that order gets filled and someone else puts on an order of 1 token priced at $2, it doesn't mean the project has now gained an extra $1 million in cap.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:37:05 AM

It depends on the tading volume.
For example bounty tokens like QuickX or Populous with trading volume in million of dollars are not affected because trading volume is much higher than bounty allocation.
But coins that are dead and inactive are affected, thanks to no volume a big dump is highly possible.  Cheesy
If it is a big project and has a trading volume of over 100 million USD, the bonus distribution will not affect much the value of that coin but to find a good project is really difficult because no any project can be listed at the top exchanges. Today Harmony project is making a lot of people happy and if bounty hunters can be paid today, they may be able to sell high prices.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 12:12:30 PM

Not only the bounty hunters are blaming on selling some coins early, Actually some traders also are doing that in the meantime. But all i see some topic are about those bounty hunters sell the coins early, Ill think they dont want to hold for a longtime.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 12:38:28 PM

if in my opinion don't blame the hunter's bounty if the token has been entered in the stock exchange, then all who hold the token have the right to sell and buy because everyone wants to benefit all the investors can also sell early and buy at cheap prices with a double profit.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 12:52:00 PM

Bounty hunter has never been the cause of dumping of the token. This because they hold maximum a 5% number of token of total token subscribed. But, 80% of the company is only offering 2% for the bounty hunter. And this token amount is distributed a number of hunter say; one thousand, 5 thousand or even 10 thousand. So, they never be the cause of token dumping even they want.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:34:27 PM

Not only bounty, but there are indeed many factors that make prices drop dramatically after the initial listing on the exchange.

• Sales Bonus
  • Low Market Volume
  • Market Conditions
Besides these 3 bounty factors can also cause why prices have decreased. and there should be a solution from a team such as making a trading competition to reduce the dump

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████