Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:49:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will the bear market last?  (Read 1857 times)
lokanot0

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 12:01:01 AM

It is hard to predict when will the bear market last. But this is an opportunity to buy bitcoin with cheap prices. The risk is big, but the reward is bigger if all comes into what you hope for. Let us just hope that before 2018 ends bitcoin prices will skyrocket once again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:12:30 AM

Maybe no one knows. It is hard to predict the market, same for stock market or crypto market. Maybe a few months, maybe longer, like a few years. As long as you have patience, that day will come.
Dbigfoot102

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:29:49 AM

By the way I see it, in my opinion it would take a lot of time before recovery happens. The push going up is so little that everytimr it goes up there are a lot of pressure going down. I think we need more coin movements now so that it will rise. Need to emphasize more utility than just mere holding. In this manner the natural usage will create a change in the prices. How long will the bearish market last? I think and hope this will end in the last quarter of this year.
ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:32:28 AM

It will not be known when the bear market will end, the ending bears will decide. For months, the investors are waiting the start of the bull run. I hope near.
Tiktik

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:08:16 AM

Hello community. The market is in a bearish trend for several months. One says that "sharks" create panic with the help of news, forcing small holders of bitcoins to sell themselves to buy cheap, others say that at the end of 2018 bitcoin will soar like a rocket. Many people write and speak on this topic. How do you think how long the bear market will last? Share your opinions.
This bear in market to invest, I believe that they belong in the future, and technology in this day our cryptocurrencies cause of really good at it. I do not sure what you mean, I do a new comment this era, and other information about that you are respectable. I believe that this day and the future,
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:35:38 AM

According to the last two cycles we saw where BTC tanked 80% of it's value, we saw each bear cycle last around 4 years, so I am not sure this time because the technology is accelerating if it will take that long to start seeing signs of recovery. I hope it takes a maximum of two years this time as I don't think I can last much longer like this in a ruddy bear market. Already these last seven months have wiped off 98% of my portfolio earnings I made in the rpevious year which has killed me almost and I am on life support.  Cry
Agreed that things are accelerating pretty fast and even the bear market when compared to the previous ones is going faster than anticipated which makes it look like we actually may be recovering pretty faster than before. I am not sure how things will develop in the long term anyway, but as far as things are presently, we sure do know nothing is predictable.

We may think something now and it may actually end up being otherwise, so we only have the trend to make use of. Bears may continue their dominance but bulls also will come into action for time to time hence we may have bull trend over all even bears will never lose their powers in between.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:35:36 PM

last time the bear market was around 1 and half year so we should think this time already 6months completed so it may last for more than 3 months more then we may see all-time high prices
No, the last time the bear market lasted three years that should give us a guide of how long this bear market can last, 3 or 4 years in my opinion is the worst case scenario and the best case scenario is that the bear market only last 1 year but the most likely scenario is that this market last for 2 years which means that as of right now we have only experimented 25% of the bear market so all of those waiting for a fast recovery are probably going to be disappointed with bitcoin for some time.
hsyncl

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:39:09 PM

It should have been so long ago. However, constantly increasing news of hacking is preventing this from happening. But I think that soon this market will end and the rise will begin.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
nolestiket

Activity: 308

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 05:29:45 PM

I think sooner the bear market will change. Sooner or later the crypto currency will begin to grow, I hope it will happen by the end of this summer,

PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:36:42 PM

It would be hard to predict when. But one thing is certain in my observation. It will not spike going up fast as the market is slowly recovering after it soar high so suddenly last year 2017. So this might be the effects after people is slowly buying cryprocurrency again after the markets rises fast and falls hard.

parlament9

Activity: 154

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:32:45 PM

I think that medvezhy the market will be till September-October, perhaps, we will see new minima. Quiet growth to 10-15 thousand will be farther, and later, on New Year's Eve will announce the new exchanges, Nasdak and other news and we will fly to the moon again

bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:36:24 PM

It should have been so long ago. However, constantly increasing news of hacking is preventing this from happening. But I think that soon this market will end and the rise will begin.
Same thing here! Continues news of hacking lead the bear market expand So is the market down because of the hack. The Coinrail hacker hacked decentralized crypto exchange Bancor as well, but no one is affected. That's why everyone is panicking. Probably the bear market will last longer more than expected.
Continuous adverse information to the cryptocurrency market has left many investors nervous and scared. If the market continues to decline deeply I think investor confidence in this market will no longer.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:47:29 PM

Hello community. The market is in a bearish trend for several months. One says that "sharks" create panic with the help of news, forcing small holders of bitcoins to sell themselves to buy cheap, others say that at the end of 2018 bitcoin will soar like a rocket. Many people write and speak on this topic. How do you think how long the bear market will last? Share your opinions.
I think the bear market will be very long, you can see that the market is constantly falling since the bitcoin price reached $ 19800, bitcoin prices drastically reduced the price of altcoin deeper. So I think that at this point you should only trade short term by day and should not invest long term risk will be very high because the bitcoin price will be able to drop sharply at any time.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:30:43 AM

This bear market is going to last years, I would like the price to recover quickly but when I see the charts that is all what I see, the market suffered a crash that is huge if compared to other markets, as an example if the stock market goes down 7% in a single day that is considered a crash while losing 10% in this market is considered to be normal so a crash of 70% is no joke and it will take years to recover.
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:38:50 AM

It is hard to predict when will the bear market last. But this is an opportunity to buy bitcoin with cheap prices. The risk is big, but the reward is bigger if all comes into what you hope for. Let us just hope that before 2018 ends bitcoin prices will skyrocket once again.
you right dude, we have risk in cryptocurrency , but if we dare to take this risk its possible to gain profit bigger than risk involved. we know that cryptocurrency yearly growth hundred percent.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:16:29 AM

Concurred that things are quickening entirely quick and even the bear advertise when contrasted with the past ones is going quicker than foreseen which influences it to appear as though we really might recoup quite speedier than previously. I don't know how things will create in the long haul at any rate, yet to the extent things are by and by, we beyond any doubt do know nothing is unsurprising.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:24:03 AM

See no one will suggest you exact dates about this bearish market, we have to wait that's how the market situation is going to be. Most of the predictors will say the market will recover by the end of the month but everybody who is saying is blindly guessing with their experience. We have to wait there is no choice for us.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:46:10 AM

No one can predict the market precisely. I remember when a lot of people said that bitcoin would be skyrocketed after the bullish trend in late april but ended up falling to $6k.
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:01:12 AM

I think so its going to end soon.This time bitcoin value is really low and its is one of the lowest value of 2018.But it is expected that in coming months the value is going to increase and the graph of BTC will chnge into green.We should hope for the best as we all know that bitcoin is having the capability to recover soon.Growth in bitcoin can been seen by the end of this year.It is expected that by the end of 2018 it will reach 8k or 9k.  

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:08:58 AM

I believe the bear market will last a long time, you can see that the price of bitcoin since the milestone reached $ 19800 has continued to fall sharply and the current time has fallen to the $ 6600 mark. According to my analysis, the price of bitcoin will continue to fall sharply and it is difficult to recover strongly. Bitcoin prices will continue to fall until the end of 2018, and then will go back several years to recover as we face the global economic crisis.
People are tired of bear market and they always get tired in such situations which is actually a wrong perception because you have to wait for price to go high as you are doing a long term investment. Do not forget to stand in long term investment because if you are here then do not expect much about the price but keep controlling yourself instead of making useless issues.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: