Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:17:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH, Dash and Ripple which to invest in?  (Read 31933 times)
wh0cares

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:59:35 AM

Like any typical investments, assess the coins into high, medium & low market cap. Most into the high, some for the medium & a bit into low based on the respective risk for the different caps. Probably choose 5-8 coins total. You might consider putting more into low cap if you're willing to risk your initial investment for high reward. Above all remember, don't invest any amount you cannot afford to lose.

Personally, my portfolio is mostly in low cap coins. When they reach a specific gain percentage, I trade the gains to BTC and ETH 60/40 respectively. And I also buy new BTC monthly to put into coins that I think can make gains with whatever fiat I can afford to spare that month.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:09:33 AM

Compared with eth, dash and XRP, the value of eth must be the highest. The decline of eth is the smallest in terms of its current decline, and in terms of value, eth ranks second only to BTC.
I agree, eth has more potential in the market advantage, where last year we all know own eth prices also rise rapidly. but the 2 coins that lin also has the potential and interest of a good market, just the name is not as famous as eth now.
Investment wise, Most of us will choose ETH but for risk takers, xrp might also considerable, as they new being centralized and the media hype with linking banks support will be a good game for pumpers, whales also present when they smell some opportunities, the value of xrp still cheap against ETH and dash,
in the end, it's still depend on how or what type of investors/traders are we when looking for coins to support.
beachbummer

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:27:01 AM

If I could only choose from these 3 coins, I would proportion my investment as follows:

ETH 70%
XRP 20%
DASH 10%

ETH is definitely the strongest of the 3.
TheGreatPython

Activity: 2562
Merit: 329

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:58:14 AM

ETH, Dash and Ripple which to invest in,
Which has more potential and make a good profit?
If we are comparing between the three i.e. ETH, DASH and XRP, there is no doubt that I will go with XRP. Ripple has proven itself in the past few months. It’s been working hard and making partnerships with big firms, institutions, money transfers and banks all around the world. Ripple XRP converts one fiat currency to another fiat currency in just matter of seconds with low fees thus providing unmatchable liquidity and scalability to the banking world.

andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:42:22 AM

If I were to choose btween the three altcoins, I will choose ethereum. Because it has more use case compared to the other choices. It's also more popular and are undergoing development.
viva95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:52:08 AM

Most of all I prefer Ethereum because it used by many projects as a platform for developing smart contracts. Ethereum become stronger every year and Buterin works at it.
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:54:53 AM

In my opion all altcoins is good and has a potential but I suggest to invest is ethereum. Ethereum has a potential altcoin that can beat bitcoin price in future.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 11:05:59 AM

As per my opinion, ethereum has highest potential of growth out of these three altcoins because ethereum have a big support of ERC20 tokens which creates a special value for this coin as mostly all ICO's using its ERC20 platform for distribution of coins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:15:12 AM

ETH is the first for me in this list. Ripple is a good alt as well, its current trends of development are so confident, but I can’t say this about Dash.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:36:08 AM

I prefer to invest in Ethereum because I know now that Ethereum has decreased and with that decline I chose Ethereum, in comparison with Ripple and Dash I prefer Ethereum because this coin has good growth and can be profitable in the future because Ripple is also in Worst constellation in crypto

jporter80

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:44:58 AM

the listed coins are very potential and there profitable to hold,but ETH is leading in value make it they next coin to lead the crypto market but certainly they future of crypto is bright.
missg23

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:56:07 AM

the listed coins are very potential and there profitable to hold,but ETH is leading in value make it they next coin to lead the crypto market but certainly they future of crypto is bright.

Each coins are promising and has a potential to grow in the market, but as of today ether is a good choice because its stable and reliable. Most programs also uses ether as their transactions. Nevertheless, there are still more to look forward in the cryptocurrency world.
mustafayigittt

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:03:35 AM

Eth, Dash and Ripple are the most invested and explored coins on the digital currency platform. white paper and project team are more successful from me to coin ripple. it can revolutionize the banking sector.
Markitty

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:06:13 AM

In general, the most promising, I would call ethereum. This is a fairly reliable and stable coin, which will always be in demand due to the fact that its platform hosts more than 90 percent of all ICOs. However, in some cases, ripple can also make a good profit. Therefore, one must proceed from the specific circumstances and trends of the market.
investing in these three coins is very capable to generate substantial profits. because indeed the potential for far greater profits there are in investments that really allow us to achieve much greater profits. besides I had invested in one of the three coins that generate substantial profits. at that time I invested in Ethereum as its growth progressed.
alshulk
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:12:46 AM

All these coins certainly worthy. But my choice as well as many of you - Ethereum. I consider Eth the most successful coin after bitcoin. Thanks to Ethereum there passes the set ICO projects, it is the successful platform. Big prospects of growth in the near future.

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:05:33 AM

As per me Ethereum is the best altcoin, because it has huge potential of growth among the these three altcoins. Many ICO's using its ERC20 platform for their projects to distribute the tokens/coins.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:21:52 AM

For me in the three of them I prefer to the company of ethereum
because they are the best company in terms of alternativecoins and at the same time they are trusted business to the public.
killersyw

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:22:44 AM

eth for sure, In my opinion
MichleDow

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:35:38 AM

In truth, I do not like any of this. These coins are already expensive and they will not be able to give the desired profit. But if you choose from these three, then certainly better ETH.
evolution2k444

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:42:29 AM

I'll advise you to invest in ethereum because ethereum has a lot of potentials. In the next 6 to 12 months I see Ethereum going as high as $1000 which implies that every other project that depends on the ethereum network will also benefits from the boost or appreciation in value ETH. I don't know much about Dash though, but Ripple is also a good coin to invest in. For me, ETH is the future!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: