Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:56:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My small advice about crypto market  (Read 3853 times)
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:06:32 PM

I agree, indeed. To add those ones i suggest that you do not look on the market all the time when the market is declining
Because brain naturally react and think that you might have a loose so better stop it
So the thing is look at the market at least 2 days or so. Do different things to shake your mind to not think of what you have invested

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:57:57 AM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

Yeah that is right, when the crashes come, there will be a recovering or correction state after that.
So, if the market hit the bottom, then it is the time to accumulate more coins in the market.
Traders and investors can do this by holding it when the market bad.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:05:38 AM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

Hi therer asdnguyenthanhtin! I agree with you about that. People sometimes got scared, even posting to the forum that the price is slumping down again and they are asking advice if they need to sell their bitcoin right away to prevent more financial damage. But there is something that people won't understand. When the price is low that is the chance to make the purchase, and when the price is high, that is the time to do the selling. But sometimes, they are overreacting to a sudden up and sudden low. The thing is, just continues minimal income is sometimes more profitable than a huge one trade job.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:14:38 AM

yes this is the main secret of successful trading, don't be afraid because when you afraid you will get nothing from your effort, and I think it works in cryptocurrencies trading if you afraid if the price will go down, so don't join the trading activity, an advice from me is try again and again, do it again when you failed until you get a success and learn about the pattern

bhyviyt

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:26:23 AM

The market is constantly cycling
People can finally rely on their own judgment, and the outside news and rumors are interference.
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:31:23 AM

Definitely there is no need to be afraid when the market will be in dip because it is the most great opportunity to invest more in the market since it is in dip ,you can earn more profit in it if you will not be a panic seller and you know how to hold more rather than to be afraid everytime it goes down.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
cryptoasis

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:31:50 AM

Smart investor are not those who predicts the market but those who has ability to move with market.  Prediction most of the times comes opposite like when large number of people are expecting or predicting something will happen, it usually happens in other way.  So, I think smart are those who has an ability to move with market up and down.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:37:55 AM

Understanding the market is important, so we can understand its positive side as well as its negative side, where there is always a rise or fall of the price of all the coins. in situations like that we are in demand to always be patient and optimistic.
Donotfoolme

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:48:03 AM

Thats right dont pull back if the market is crash, many noobs here they enter the crypto world but they dont really understand.  Dont lose other opportunity  just hold to it iknow its worth it.
swirox

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:07:47 AM

The best thing to do is to find a crypto that you think it could survive the crash, another one than BTC who crashed even more so when it will goes up it will have a lot more gains than BTC
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:58:46 AM

All I can say is the cryptocurrency is a battle.Yes ,It has a lot of bad people who does scam but If you are not afraid to try you get a chance to gain more money.Especially when you are invest to buy bitcoin and you have a lot of knowledge in crypto cycle.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:04:14 AM

yes i agree with you, dont be afraid and keep buy when the price is down, and sell when the price is high. the red market usually its time to big investor to buy more coin to get some profit. we can try this technique to get some profit

NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 868
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:15:36 AM

I do not advice to hold your token for a long time or to trade it daily. As an investor before putting your money into an investment you should have a goal in your investment, such as how long will you keep it and what is your target price , these things can make you a wise investor , you should also do a research weather  this coin will go up or it will continue to drag down .
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:24:03 AM

The best thing to do when joining the bitcoin community is to learn everything about bitcoin world. It is really a must for all of us to get to as much information as we can so that we will be able to learn its ins and outs. Being knowledgeable about it is a great advantage, and to do it we must be very keen to all the details when doing our researches. And with all of these, we must also be patient and never give up on it.

i advise hodl but if needs arise and you feel sales make sense then one should go for it. Although I'll add a disclaimer here, getting the wrong sales can be a disaster.
I think This is a welcome perspective that I can not find fault just I think that someone needs the right time, it is true that many people who bring it on a low or high level can not sell
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:30:07 AM

I just want to advise you that. Know the time to cut losses as the bottom of today will be the peak of tomorrow. Get educated in a decent way before you want to make money from this market.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:34:09 AM

Now bitcoin price is going down. So don't sell it. Wait for the price increase then sell it. It good for the future growth. It any time to up and down. So follow the cion price day by day. Most of the people learn more information for the future projects. Crypto is future digital currency. So hold long time. It any time to high the price. That time sell it.
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:43:07 PM

Well personally, I advise you to invest in Socratus this new and rapidly growing enterprise that does not deceive but at first I thought that the ransome swindlers and then made sure that the ochent is a good project

I advice to each one of you that sometimes holding isnt a bad thing , especially now that the price isnt good. You can hold it for the mean time and sell it when the price is rising. Before investing in bitcoin , you need to know the different information about bitcoin so that you can get enough knowledge . We must be patient in everything. Dont be afraid to trade .

dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:19:34 PM

I agree with your opinion, I also think that bitcoin will be global currency therefore do not be afraid when looking at the price down. if we see the price of bitcoin down then it is just the market cycle because the price in the crypto currency market is always changing.

WARlrus

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:38:47 PM

I totally agree with you. Only people who are lack of knowledge and skills are afraid of the falling down of market. Just hold your coins and wait for the recover, I thought

Virtual Rehab➣➣➣ Psychological Rehabilitation for Vulnerable Populations
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:28:49 PM

I think once someone dives into the crypto markets and gets some experience it would be clear to him that crypto market is a hodlers game. Those with strong hands are going to make the most returns whereas traders will be making mediocre returns on their investment in comparison to the risk they will be taking.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: