Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:47:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My small advice about crypto market  (Read 3856 times)
holtzmann

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:58:32 PM

IMO, holding is kind of starting point for new traders. They can buy some crypto, hold it and in the same time continue studying the aspects of trading, strategies, and other crypto-related stuff.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ngawethu1

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:51:46 AM

The first my advice,  the important factor that i'd like to share for you before get into that world is the patience. the second, you should separate your fund into many part for investing long term and short-term. as for me, i spend 30% of my asset for holding. the third, discipline is the key for trading in crypto market.
irfandi hasan

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:43:36 AM

What can I say to the crypto market is just don't give up and keep on moving.
Yes true passion that you provide is excellent. that certainly remain consistent in investing in the market despite the unstable price of crypto. but by continuing to monitor market crypto you can see the percentage and can consider the market price of crypto at any time
Mota satish

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:03:33 AM

Crypto market is very dangerous for newbies my first advice not invest your money in scam project please​ read all points about project and white paper.and give help masters in  crypto.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:41:15 AM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

OP is right. Don't ever be afraid of price and market crashes because it is only a good way to attract a lot of newbie investors to buy a lot and make the market stable again. I believe that through red days, we finally are capable of investing a lot on cryptocurrency.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Zaibraid

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 05:42:47 AM

My advice to the crypto currency market is to improve the market situation starting from ourselves. We can make changes by taking an active role in the market. We can make sales or purchases actively. If we are only a holder without a real action then the market situation will also not change. As a wise and intelligent player we should not be afraid of the fluctuating market situation. We can invite others to improve market conditions by inviting them to play actively in trading crypto currency and spreading positive news about crypto currency.

elachious123

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:47:21 AM

You made a very important point here, it was insightful thanks, I have personally experienced this when I initially started Cryptocurrency
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:03:18 AM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
Yes,many people still don't want to trade their coins but I think there is no special skills need if you want to trade bitcoin in the long term.We just need to buy and sell at the right time,never trade it for loss until that just hold it.But actually I hate trading because this is the thing that causes too much volatility in the crypto currency prices.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:22:28 AM

Investment always has to do with thorough investigation of the project. Many are in for quick bucks when the bull comes in. They invest in any project they can find just to make more money. And when the markets dip, they sell at a loss because they know they've bought low quality coins.
In as much as it is good to make money by the market movements, nothing s as important as actually taking time to study the company. At least you know that the coin has a real worth.
I would agree. people invest for the wrong reasons and without a specific plan in mind. when they lose a lot that's when panic sets in. like you mentioned research is very important.
Raphagalthena2

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:30:35 AM

thanks for your advice it's helping me get more motivation in what i believe in bitcoin  Smiley.
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:30:51 AM

I quite agree. Its best to know what the market is doing before you take your investment decisions. Its not enough to just hold but you need to know exactly what you are holding and know when its best to hold it and not to hold coins/tokens blindly
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:37:27 AM

What can I say to the crypto market is just don't give up and keep on moving.
In cryptomarket, watch out for scams, There are few different scams in cryptoworld, Anything that is not buying a coin with a good reputation is a big risk, Just learn more about scams. In short be super careful about anything that promises free coins, sick returns or wants you to lend your coins. Buy the top coins using a careful strategy and ignore all the sites promising you they can outperform the market if only you give them x,y, and z.
barsharkol12

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:14:23 AM

i agree with this also,there are cases in which one person is afraid of losing his money by joining in an ico or in trading they are always focusing on the negative side that my happen if the trade will be failed. there a lot of scams in crypto world. they must be more knowledgeable and they need to be more equipped when it comes to experience.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:34:36 AM

Yes,many people still don't want to trade their coins but I think there is no special skills need if you want to trade bitcoin in the long term.We just need to buy and sell at the right time,never trade it for loss until that just hold it.But actually I hate trading because this is the thing that causes too much volatility in the crypto currency prices.
Honestly I also feel confused yesterday between selling or holding, but again it's about trust too, if you invest for the long term, then do not be afraid and hesitate with all the conditions that exist in the market, but if you invest for the short term, my advice is use the opportunity that comes as best you can
Datsuc13

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:45:52 AM

Finally! I already noticed less alt-swing based on Bitcoin change in comparison to the last few months. Should only decrease further as BTC dominance decreases.
leoasdnedc

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:52:54 AM

My small advice is buying at red and selling at green. you just need to remember it
kosaymoive333

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:53:54 AM

Everyone can participate in Bitcoin speculation and among those who start with the smallest number is even nearly all of the assets they have, so the issue is not concerned with the volatility the market for them is very difficult. I think your opinion is only true for people with large assets and not worried about market volatility because it does not affect so much to them.
Untill you

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:58:12 AM

Yes you are absolutely true and I do agree with you. We should not wait for the bearish market to make investment. Rather proper plan and technical investment can be profitable at anytime. But to make that possible huge study and market analysis are required. Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
panosdada

Activity: 456
Merit: 102

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:27:55 AM

You're saying the right thing. I have long understood that the market condition does not matter - it is falling or growing. If it is correct to assess the situation, it is always possible to make a profit. Unfortunately, most people ignore the analysis.

lepeirisjs12jsjs21

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:33:04 AM

I think the smart way to catch the opportunity or wait for the opportunity is the tricks of the traders in the commercial market. What you say is not wrong, to have a result that is expected or hard to find out and have the process to achieve.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: