Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:31:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My small advice about crypto market  (Read 3856 times)
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 11:22:21 AM

Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

How do you make money from pullbacks and market crashes in crypto? I know a way in the traditional stock market but not in crypto.

As the market crashes it opens an opportunity for the investors to buy and hold as much as they can since the price or the value of crypto will be at its lowest and in due time we can expect that it will regain and hold on to your faith that price will resume and appreciate. It is where we can make earning or gain good profit.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptovally01

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:10:17 PM

In market there are many coins also those coins are fully infected for price based on this coin you need to invest more because the price of coins is low at this moments also you advice is really good for me also all the users I think because you really share a good advice to all.
pauline_78

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:02:10 AM

This is really a good advice and I agree with you. Those who believe the market and has much knowledge dnn't get panic every now and then. They know when to invest and when to hold.
Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:08:23 AM

This make sense at all. I do believe that if we have enough knowledge about crypto and how it works, we really don't easy get panic on crypto's volatility of the market. Joining here in crypto is a risk. If you are brave enough to win or lose then be it. This is just a matter of hard work and patience on how you manage your investments.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
Ahmadarwani56

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:08:53 AM

I think you in the world of cripto you must be diligent and diligent in reading.karena every knowledge information is obtained when reading.
and that's my main capital .
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 01:44:15 AM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

I definitely agree with you. Knowledge is the key to make you succeed in any endeavor you wish to pursue. Like with cryptocurrency you would be more confident doing trading or even investing with ico if you already knew all the techniques and strategy on how to deal with such venture. Although risk is inevitable when it comes to being an investor but there is a great chance that one can avoid risk because of the knowledge that you have before getting involve with crypto.
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:01:20 AM

Many of the currency holders of cryptos have their behavior in the market, selling crypto at high prices or stashed in unfavorable conditions. But we do not blame them. They need to have experience, to know behavior in the market and to have a good experience in trading.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
tikanima

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:21:12 AM

Thank you very much for the advice, we will try to do everything well according to regulations. If you have extensive knowledge about e-money investments, you can invest in here. But most people here know from other people that it is profitable to invest.
Winifredinme825

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:23:48 AM

Thank you very much for your advice. I myself have lost a lot of money to this market and are stuck
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:25:51 AM

Well personally, I advise you to invest in Socratus this new and rapidly growing enterprise that does not deceive but at first I thought that the ransome swindlers and then made sure that the ochent is a good project

any coin just the same we see the benefits for the next few years jia will indeed invest basically a new coin is good besides the cheap price there is a possibility of going up but see how the coin volalitas also do not originate to invest.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 04:30:43 AM

yes, of course, until now I take that step. not in a hurry to sell but I hold what I have and I am sure this will be the greatest treasure inside bitcoin.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:36:05 AM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

I think what you said is right. Looking back at the history, no matter crypto currency history or stock history, there is always ups and downs. It is not going up forever, and it is not possible to be going up forever. And when it goes down, it is often good opportunity to buy some more, then when the market goes up, you can sell and make profit.
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394

XEGGEX

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:28:51 AM

yes, everything moving at the price of the crypto currency will initially depend on market demand, if demand continues to increase then the price will rise, otherwise if demand decreases then the price will decrease. so in our opinion it is only a matter of time when many people start to come to the conclusion to buy on crypto and generate tremendous profits.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:00:56 PM

Yes, I totally agree with you. I believe that the long term investments are always profitable in the long run. We must learn to be patient and hodl the coins for long term investments.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:13:17 PM

One thing that is clear if we work for any trading or business ,we should have to study deeply about the projects & theirs results but most is needed believe with patience. these rules apply just as crypto market.
bitcame

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:19:23 PM

Yes, I totally agree with you. I believe that the long term investments are always profitable in the long run. We must learn to be patient and hodl the coins for long term investments.
when it comes to bitcoin, it is not only suitable for long-term investments, it is also ideal for short-term investments. but in short-term investments requires good analysis because they do not just hold assets, but market analysis is necessary.

✹✹✹ FiveStarMiningNetwork.com ✹✹✹
ERC20 Token that will bring returns to its token holders
jirene21

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:25:49 PM

My advice about the crypto market is that buy cryptocurrency in lower price maybe this moment is the right time to buy some and then sell it when its price is very high usually it happens in ber months and before and after the new year.

dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:27:20 PM

the blind bull is a very dangerous thing especially when the market is down you try to swim against the flow and end up losing more money. And vice versa happens when you become the blind bear as well.
bkrobottc1

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:35:53 PM

Just trade when you have enough knowledge in techique analysis. I think hodl is better way to invest. 
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:38:35 PM

ok i like the whole tip. but i don't understand, do you mean that when the market crashes you make more money? my fear with cryptocurrency is sometimes if your a holder or an investor,when there's pumping and these token's grow it doesn't take time they drop bck and chances of them going up again it's like 10-0% . any advise on how sell in that situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: