Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2018, 04:08:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My small advice about crypto market  (Read 3420 times)
edzleochico6

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:55:21 PM

Learn to value coins in BTC. Ether aside, Bitcoin is the current primary currency of the crypto economy. Those new to crypto tend to value things in dollars. Meanwhile, even seasoned cash traders value coins in dollars. However, enough crypto traders will value coins in BTC for it to matter. If you aren’t aware of the BTC charts, you won’t be able to properly understand the trends everyone else is analyzing and reacting to. You don’t have to make getting more BTC your goal, but you must have the BTC prices of altcoins on your radar. There are times when all coins move up, but altcoins steadily lose value against Bitcoin. Those who know will be the first to dump altcoins for Bitcoin; this will set off a vicious cycle that can result in the stagnation of altcoin prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
100% New Software
PC, Mac, Android, & HTML5 Clients
Krill Rakeback
Low Rake
Bitcoin Poker 3.0
Bad Beat Jackpot
SwC Poker Relaunch
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:06:03 PM

yes, that's why investors and holders will make the value of bitcoin rise again. every opportunity will always come for everyone who has a strategy in his life. and believe that the opportunity will emerge over time

maaydin

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:30:05 PM

the cycles happen all the time but when the motivation decreases to a such level and pesimism covers you than people become blind and usually make decisions with emotions which is a dangerous thing.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
mensahkkofie

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:08:51 PM

When you look at most successful people who have made it  in life through bitcoin. The one thing that runs through them is smartness. You need to be smart in order to make the best decisions concerning when to hodl or sell.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Soots

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:31:13 PM

the cycles happen all the time but when the motivation decreases to a such level and pesimism covers you than people become blind and usually make decisions with emotions which is a dangerous thing.

It's all about risking our money towards cryptocurrency, but the most certain was our desires of making money. Although we've been experiencing lots of downfalls but I know someday everything will be alright and the motivations will develop substantially. No such dangers could put us down, unless we're smart enough to grab every  opportunities that could give us profit which satisfies our needs.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!  

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
edutBTC

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 10:41:22 PM

I totally agree and thanks for sharing this!! People still afraid of crashes. When the market down, everyone gets panic so easily and they start to spread negativity. And it makes everything even worse, we all need a solution about that. Hope your advice can help other people to calm down a bit.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄
▄████▄▄████████████▄▄████▄
▄███▄████████████████████▄███▄
███▄████████████████████████▄███
███▄██████████████████████████▄███
███▄█████▀██▀██████████▀██▀█████▄███
▄████████████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀██▀█████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████████▀
███▀███████▄▄███▄▄█▄███▄▄███████▀███
███▀██████████████████████████▀███
███▀████████████████████████▀███
▀███▀████████████████████▀███▀
▀████▀▀████████████▀▀████▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

pigzbe

A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank
A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
    ▄▄██████████████████████████████▄▄
 ████████████████████████████████████
████████▄██▄█████▄▄▄▄█████▄██▄████████
████████▀██▀██▄████████▄██▀██▀████████
█████████████▄████████▄█████████████
█████████████▀████████▀█████████████
██████████████▀████████▀██████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀▀█████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀

Whitepaper   |   One Pager
powered by Wollo - a family-friendly cryptocurrency
  FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
thepers0n

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:56:11 PM

I think this advice is very important for beginners. Especially on a cryptos market everything can be changed very fast and we shouldn't be afraid of dumps. Just analyze the situation
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:06:22 PM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

fluctuating prices are very reasonable if we play in the crypto world. being a trader or investor equally well and all it takes the courage to make a decision when selling and buying. so we must be prepared to deal with price movements without putting aside risk.
BitcoinGuru123

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:10:48 PM

We need to understand the positive side as well as its negative side, where there is always a rise or fall of the price of all the coins. in situations like that we are in demand to always be patient and optimistic.
JPSelzer

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:17:29 PM

I totally agree and thanks for sharing this!! People still afraid of crashes. When the market down, everyone gets panic so easily and they start to spread negativity. And it makes everything even worse, we all need a solution about that. Hope your advice can help other people to calm down a bit.
You're right. Because of these people, many begin to lose hope and make mistakes, which then regret. Basically it is done by beginners. Those who have been engaged in cryptography for a long time will not be frightened by such news.  In any case, you should always think with your head and not panic.

bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:39:53 PM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
One main keyword here, KNOWLEDGE. This is the only weapon we need to become successful in anything we do. Everything will fall under it. And with all of the experiences we accumulate, then we gain WISDOM. And so our weapon becomes stronger! With knowledge/wisdom, there will be no fear! No panic! No suicide! With knowledge/wisdom, we are strong.

Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:47:30 PM

I agree with you, panic will only bring loss, even though before entering the market we must already know that many risks exist in bitcoin. don't be easily influenced by the negative issues about bitcoin, the fact is this is a normal cycle that occurs in bitcoin when the price falls.
Joeyvicky

Activity: 112

GROW BITETHER

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:01:37 AM

I really laudable write up and make a lot of sense. Very true talk, what ever goes on it will definitely come back. That is why we have to be critical and well abreast with market fluctuation so we could be perfect investors and in deed true smart holder to really make money out of our investment.

▁ ▁▁▁ ▁▁▁▁▁▁ ▁▁▁▁▁▁ ▁▁   Bitether.org   ▁▁ ▁▁▁▁▁▁ ▁▁▁▁▁▁ ▁▁▁
caballero12

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:53:14 AM

Lucky are the ones who are making Money out of Blockchain right now. I can't help but reiterate multiple times that Bitcoin same as other crypto-currency is not really for investing but for using it.
TraiKH

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:05:34 AM

Hope is different from illusion. You are optimistic about sustainability or you have tether and traded with it with any coins. Smiley The reason is that you already understand the nature of it for investment.
I think you should keep your eyes on the holding value for reality.

kelenikels

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:08:42 AM

Both activities pay off depending on a number of factors which include but not limited to adequate knowledge.The market is like a wheel that goes around, so red days will not last forever, eventually the green days will come.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:17:19 AM

Thats make a sense, we should not be afraid although the market condition is bas for a while, market will always become positive again. Cryptocurrency market still on the hands of trader and hoarder(which is trader as well), those people do trading bitcoin to get profit and they cannot get it without make the price swing extreemely.

Naweedhamid

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:32:53 AM

Many people are afraid of the crypto market because unfortunately, the market goes down strongly. It affects the holders heavily. My all altcoins going down. But I'm not afraid this situation because I think that's the normal situation in the crypto world. I think the best thing is to be patient and be optimistic. I hope the crypto market will rise again near the future. So don't be panic and don't drop out your goals. My advice is to be patient. I believe somehow it will rise again.
SunriseSecret009

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:45:24 AM

I really appreciate your advice because it seems that you know much about this and i admit that we also should learn when we should invest when hold or sell.
Toraokun

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:52:37 AM

Well, learning about your investment place is basic for investor, if you really want to prevent from losing money, then learn about it and if you have confident about their project, then you can do investment in there.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.