Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:11:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO][HILL] HELIXHILLS - DECENTRALISED SERVICE MARKET  (Read 1656 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:08:40 PM

Definitely, it's a way of promoting the project and also it disseminate more information. Bounty campaign is the most effective way of advertising and the legal way of inviting investors. So, it the team wanted to have more support then they should create it.
Indeed, though no news about bounty for now, let hope there would be in the future, it will be a great help especially for new projects.
If at this stage there is no generosity, then it will not. Always when the project starts advertising, at the same time the company Bounty is created.
most likely it is. But maybe the team will still launch the bounty campaign a little later, and it will not be very big. In any case, the developers should answer this question.

HELIXHILLS has generous bounty with 3% of the sold token. This will surely help more in promoting this good project to a wider coverage around the world and attract more investors.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4592551.0

Well, this is good and I am sure that this will make their platform be known by many people/investors. With this matter, I think everyone will be getting more curious to know more about the platform.
I also see a lot of users who are interested in the platform. And thanks to the bounty campaign, the number of such supporters will become much larger. Accordingly, the flow of investors will also increase.
Yes, the project is increasing its users and participants each day. Proves that the projects platform is really iinteresting tthat's why many are coming to support the project. Hopefully the project will continuous to increase it's investors and so with the funds needed to support the project.
Because of the well prepared team that composed the helixhills ICO project, launched a project with a good type of platform in which its goal is offer blockchain infrustructure to help customers , service providers for selecting business partners to be sealed with a deal.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:09:53 PM

Yes that is true , as of now there's many agencies operating similar to this but they are using the conventional processing , that's why they will always encountered a delayed of every transaction , then lately HelixHills come out and making solution of every problem since they using blockchain technology , so expect more development and progress of this project .

Blockchain technology is very helpful in a lot of ways including this one. Yes, you are right mate, conventional mode of transaction with service market will entail a lot of work. HelixHills will change that and this project will revolutionize the decentralised service market.

Helixhills adopt the technology because they know that in the future, there will be more crypto users that wants to make used of the technology. For now, the team maybe still finding ways to make innovations to be more known and investors will sooner be more curious to the platform.
As we all know and according to the news blockchain is now an in demand system and most companies are studying the potential of blockchain implementation on thier system.

Very impressive that HelixHills was using blockchain technology for every transaction of helping our freelancer workers who are seeking for appropriate market for their especialization , and another thing which I am also impress is they are offer lending just incase if you have not enough funds for transactions payments .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:29:34 PM

I recently visited their ICO sale website and wants to find out what is the status of the ICO sale is still the same last week I wonder why its still the same collected?
I, too, are interested in the same question. There is no information that would tell us about ICO, why it is so difficult to update the information so that anyone who follows this project could see how to deal with the project and could possibly help.
maybe there were some problems on the project site? Why did the sales indicator stop? If this is the case, then the team must necessarily inform its supporters about this.

Yet another ICO problem, pretty sure they don't care and/or are trying to oversell the coins so they can some more spare cash without much effort
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:32:52 PM

This project looks very interesting and I think is going to be a very lovely project in the long run

Yes, exactly the project looks beneficial for investment. Making an investment in this project will definitely help us to make huge amount of profit within a very limited period of time.

It's too early to make a conclusion because this is still new and they need to provide more details in order for them to be more known here in this forum. What is good right now is that they provide a bounty program which is a step to make their platform be known here in this forum and also in social networking sites.
It is indeed new, and so expect that there are a lot more to do and analyze to give conclusions, so we might expect developments of promotions and the project itself.
Yes, I gues we have so much to expect in this project. The project is actively developing and the team members are working very hard for the improvement and developments of the project. Hopefully the project will continue to promote and do some advertisements for the project publicity.
Exactly...I'm also optimistic about this project and I need to keep an eye on this as this will make a change on our primitive type of human resources into a decentralize service market that will make easier to order services with the influence of blockchain technology.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:54:33 PM

This project looks very interesting and I think is going to be a very lovely project in the long run

Yes, exactly the project looks beneficial for investment. Making an investment in this project will definitely help us to make huge amount of profit within a very limited period of time.
I don't think that any project on this forum still looks beneficial since there are so many kinds of it, please be sure on what you are investing on.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:24:30 PM

I recently visited their ICO sale website and wants to find out what is the status of the ICO sale is still the same last week I wonder why its still the same collected?
I, too, are interested in the same question. There is no information that would tell us about ICO, why it is so difficult to update the information so that anyone who follows this project could see how to deal with the project and could possibly help.
maybe there were some problems on the project site? Why did the sales indicator stop? If this is the case, then the team must necessarily inform its supporters about this.

Yet another ICO problem, pretty sure they don't care and/or are trying to oversell the coins so they can some more spare cash without much effort
They might just don't want to update, or they have to do something important rather than updating the sales indicator on the website.
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:24:20 PM

Definitely, it's a way of promoting the project and also it disseminate more information. Bounty campaign is the most effective way of advertising and the legal way of inviting investors. So, it the team wanted to have more support then they should create it.
Indeed, though no news about bounty for now, let hope there would be in the future, it will be a great help especially for new projects.
If at this stage there is no generosity, then it will not. Always when the project starts advertising, at the same time the company Bounty is created.
most likely it is. But maybe the team will still launch the bounty campaign a little later, and it will not be very big. In any case, the developers should answer this question.

HELIXHILLS has generous bounty with 3% of the sold token. This will surely help more in promoting this good project to a wider coverage around the world and attract more investors.

Well, this is good and I am sure that this will make their platform be known by many people/investors. With this matter, I think everyone will be getting more curious to know more about the platform.
I also see a lot of users who are interested in the platform. And thanks to the bounty campaign, the number of such supporters will become much larger. Accordingly, the flow of investors will also increase.
Yes, the project is increasing its users and participants each day. Proves that the projects platform is really iinteresting tthat's why many are coming to support the project. Hopefully the project will continuous to increase it's investors and so with the funds needed to support the project.
As per day passes the project is becoming popular and gaining its popularity consistency. The team is continuously improving the platform. That's why great number of investors are coming forward to supporting it.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
elpape225

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:34:55 PM

OptiToken going to open at like $4 people saying
tannerchum

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:45:48 PM

As per day passes the project is becoming popular and gaining its popularity consistency. The team is continuously improving the platform. That's why great number of investors are coming forward to supporting it.

It is because the team did not stop for what they have now instead find ways to go through and get a lot of investors to invest at HELIXHILLS. Although it is risky but it is a great opportunity to mingle in different business form in the market.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:49:44 PM

Continuosly spreading the positive feedback and reviews will make the project more popular and well know in crypto market community. The platform is very impressive and prospects investors are curious about the good benefits of the project in the future. I think in  due time this project will gain enough supporters and investors for the project.

Yes it means that would be the strenght of the team is to identify what are the strenghts, weaknessess, opportunities and threats. That would be leading the success of the project once you have noticed and know well your opponent and the team will go beyond their learnings on how ro raise the project.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:52:54 PM

It's too early to make a conclusion because this is still new and they need to provide more details in order for them to be more known here in this forum. What is good right now is that they provide a bounty program which is a step to make their platform be known here in this forum and also in social networking sites.
It is indeed new, and so expect that there are a lot more to do and analyze to give conclusions, so we might expect developments of promotions and the project itself.
Yes, I gues we have so much to expect in this project. The project is actively developing and the team members are working very hard for the improvement and developments of the project. Hopefully the project will continue to promote and do some advertisements for the project publicity.

It means in that part the team will grow and keep holding that expectations so that these project will trully improve and progressive by its own way. The team did not stop as long as they see opportunities they go on although they have been a lot of struggles but they are persistence to solve everything.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:53:34 PM

It is very new and fresh. This project is still newbie. I think the project will provide some updates and information about the project in due time maybe as of now they are still shaping everything for the project. Yes, bounty programs will help the project to increase its public trust and investors. Hoping for a good outcome for project Helixhills.
I agree. The project is still in the development process so we cannot conclude that this will have a better outcome because the team must have to do a lot works to ensure that they have a chance to succeed. Hopefully, they can be able to handle this and bring it to the top level of competition.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:36:47 PM

It is because the team did not stop for what they have now instead find ways to go through and get a lot of investors to invest at HELIXHILLS. Although it is risky but it is a great opportunity to mingle in different business form in the market.

Absolutely, that is why they had built a strong connection towards the community and as well as the investors because they never stop making things that could help to develop the project. By then I can assure that they will have a great future in the end.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
wraithdot

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:44:27 PM

It is very new and fresh. This project is still newbie. I think the project will provide some updates and information about the project in due time maybe as of now they are still shaping everything for the project. Yes, bounty programs will help the project to increase its public trust and investors. Hoping for a good outcome for project Helixhills.
I agree. The project is still in the development process so we cannot conclude that this will have a better outcome because the team must have to do a lot works to ensure that they have a chance to succeed. Hopefully, they can be able to handle this and bring it to the top level of competition.

If they just at least active sometimes then probably investors will be more curious. Hopefully, what we are assuming are all going to happen in order for the supporters to be not worried.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:55:08 PM

Right bud, they still on the way of developing their platform and its too early to come into an end about the future of this project since there are alot of competitive project in the crypto that are coming in right now. They should be able to make some actions that would surely gain access to the community inorder for them to have a successful project.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:50:54 PM

If the team will just do some good promotions, then I think this will help them go up and probably more investors wanted to know more about it. Let us hope that with their on-going bounty programs, we should expect some increase of supporters or people that wanted to invest the project.
May I know when will their bounty programs will end? or they will finish if the total amount of that 3% bounty funds of token will be gained?
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:54:45 PM

They might just don't want to update, or they have to do something important rather than updating the sales indicator on the website.
"They might just don't want to update"? Hmm if that's the reason, why would they don't like to update it? Something's fishy about that, right?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:59:27 PM

Yes, we can't expect that this will be better and we can't expect this will not become better too. There's a lot of possibility as this project will gain publicity overtime.
FourByfour

Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:12:38 AM

I don't think that any project on this forum still looks beneficial since there are so many kinds of it, please be sure on what you are investing on.
You have a point, and so everyone must become picky in order to find good and probably better investments, which is probably hard now a days because of the great offers of the projects.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:11:24 AM

You have a point, and so everyone must become picky in order to find good and probably better investments, which is probably hard now a days because of the great offers of the projects.
Well, this is very natural nowadays to the people around here in the crypto curremcy community to become carefull in choosing a certain crypto project they would try to invest because we all know and aware that there are lots of scam projects wandering and just fooling lots of investors. But I do think that this project, the Helixhills will bring as benefits as well as the whole community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: