Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:30:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LUMEOS - #1 EOS social media dApp co-founded by Ex-Google, Ex-IBM, Ex-Uber  (Read 1409 times)
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:38:54 PM

It's interesting, but it's not clear to me whether the projects are related to each other, because the Eos token now predicts very good growth and the price for it will be high. So explain to me more details.
Yeah nowdays the growth of EOS coin increasing very good. The same problem is also happened with me and more peoples so i think the devlopers have to provide vemideo presentation of ths project.so all people can easily understand the project and also invest in it.
I think that also. There are some missing information for the clarity of the project info. I think maybe that the project was just new maybe they will create and release some new updates for incoming days. The cleared and well explained white paper and platform will surely attract and understandable.
But the main thing that everyone saw this white paper and revered it properly, otherwise why developers wrote it, not just the same.
white paper is probably the most important document in the project. Thanks to this document, all proponents of the project can get acquainted with the goals and tasks that the developers have set for themselves.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:48:34 PM

It's interesting, but it's not clear to me whether the projects are related to each other, because the Eos token now predicts very good growth and the price for it will be high. So explain to me more details.
Yeah nowdays the growth of EOS coin increasing very good. The same problem is also happened with me and more peoples so i think the devlopers have to provide vemideo presentation of ths project.so all people can easily understand the project and also invest in it.
I think that also. There are some missing information for the clarity of the project info. I think maybe that the project was just new maybe they will create and release some new updates for incoming days. The cleared and well explained white paper and platform will surely attract and understandable.
But the main thing that everyone saw this white paper and revered it properly, otherwise why developers wrote it, not just the same.
white paper is probably the most important document in the project. Thanks to this document, all proponents of the project can get acquainted with the goals and tasks that the developers have set for themselves.
only unfortunately not all people read this important document and therefore sometimes there is a misunderstanding of the project. Although this document is mandatory for reading to all the followers of the project.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:16:48 PM

What is ex-google?

As I know the Ex-google person is the past manager of google.com. So  I think this project will be good because of the big names listed on the team, They will soon combine their ideas for the further higher development of LUMEOS.
If it is the truth and the person who was a part of great google earlier really works on the project, then for certain his abilities will be able to be easily applied in Lumeos to development, such potential a sin not to use in realization of the purposes.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:29:33 PM

We can sense a good future awaiting this project. Well, we cannot easily avoided what the community of crypto currency way of living is. Competitors is everywhere. And this project I know they are aware of this. This project has a good bunch of great team members working behind this Lumeos project. I am really looking forward for this team as well as to the whole Lumeos project.
Thats very true competition between ico makers have changed so much for the past two years and the only one who survives is the most trusted and popular. But I am confident that this project will be able to succeed.

That's true,  there are lots of competitors in crypto currency market that is why the project should  planned well by the members of the team in order it can go to other level. I am confident that they can earn success as long they are always united in everything they do.
ViolaMarantina

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:54:41 PM

with such an unstable market is not the best time for investments, but this is the choice of everyone, plus you can earn good money for the fall

well, crypto market was never stable and the one who buy everytime when the market is in deep, they always make profit, if they are patient enough and hodl till everything increase again.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 11:16:25 PM

It depends on the Whitepaper explanation and how well the expand their functionalities so readers can get a glimpse of how it will all workout but fro the look of it the whole project sound interesting if the can pull it up

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:20:44 PM

I think somehow very little information was given to us by the developers. I see that it's like a social network. But what distinguishing features will attract supporters and investors in the project?
Well it's true they have small information release. The single activity ia very little for a project but hopefully team will able to release new updates and progress for the project as the days passing so some of the investors will be glad by new updates.

Yes, I agree, the project needs to improve and give more details about lumeos and their plans and goals how they will implement it and also their marketing and advertising strategies, looking forward for more updates soon.

That is right. The team must have to provide some important informations on how the platform works in real time. It is very necessary sinced a lot of people in cryptocurrency are just new and have no enough ideas about the platforms here. Hopefully, the developer team can provide this so that all visitors on this thread will gained enough knowledge about the project.
More updates regarding the project workflow and developers activities draws a closer attention for all the participants where they wil have an understanding how the project is reaping.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 02:56:12 AM

Personal data is indeed can be gain freely through social media, It's OK if there is no one using them for bad purposes, but if there is, then we need a full control of the data, that way we could manage our data and giving permission on something that we are agreed, if not then we could limit the access on our personal data.
I think we should thanks to LUMEOS, to make that thing possible.

Since the latest Facebook scandal where personal data are used for USA election survey, I think people should be more vigilant in using social media and changing their settings so that it won't be used for unwanted activities like survey or even scam.
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:00:41 AM

Then where its applied, can we take back all our social data in current social media that we already registered long ago? Or this will only applied for all of our data in LUMEOS?

I think not mate that's not possible and that will be a lot work if the team will do that, As I know they will launch there own website and apps for that kind of matter.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:22:28 AM

I see some interesting features in this project, like the Proof Of Friendship introduced in here can't be found in similar project i think,
So founder and ceo is ex Google ex Beetoken ex Amazon which means this project is having like best of both worlds, with the combination of experience gained in this 3 notable company can help to steer LUMEOS to the right track i would say.
I see the team have good track record and i expect their views in this project to be unanimous. I will keep on watch list Wink

This project is like facebook I think because the one you said Proof of friendship. So its  open to the public, the more friends and popular you are the more you gain incentives and profits? So how can the LUMEOS profit from it? Advertising?

Of course, the site will income on advertising and I am expecting Lumeous will sell the information of the users from the advertiser to know what could be the potentially like of those customers like in facebook.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:43:09 AM

I see some interesting features in this project, like the Proof Of Friendship introduced in here can't be found in similar project i think,
So founder and ceo is ex Google ex Beetoken ex Amazon which means this project is having like best of both worlds, with the combination of experience gained in this 3 notable company can help to steer LUMEOS to the right track i would say.
I see the team have good track record and i expect their views in this project to be unanimous. I will keep on watch list Wink

This project is like facebook I think because the one you said Proof of friendship. So its  open to the public, the more friends and popular you are the more you gain incentives and profits? So how can the LUMEOS profit from it? Advertising?

Of course, the site will income on advertising and I am expecting Lumeous will sell the information of the users from the advertiser to know what could be the potentially like of those customers like in facebook.
Well if this platform works somehow similar to facebook then this project needs to strive much better here in the crypto currency community. And moreover, there are lots of competitors awaiting the Lumeos project. It is just common part of business and this project needs to prove that it deserves to be supported continuously. The people such as users, supporters and investors is the key to the Lumeos to keep moving and reach its own success.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:45:47 AM

This project is like facebook I think because the one you said Proof of friendship. So its  open to the public, the more friends and popular you are the more you gain incentives and profits? So how can the LUMEOS profit from it? Advertising?

Well if this platform works somehow similar to facebook then this project needs to strive much better here in the crypto currency community. And moreover, there are lots of competitors awaiting the Lumeos project. It is just common part of business and this project needs to prove that it deserves to be supported continuously. The people such as users, supporters and investors is the key to the Lumeos to keep moving and reach its own success.

Ofcours Lumeos project will have alot to prove in this growing competitive crypto market, Facebook is already a world class platform that is used by zillions of people all over the world,

Now when a project is trying to be a direct competitor of such giant company using blockchain technology, then certainly that project really needs to dig dip and bring a very interesting package that will attract more people to that project, i think team will really have to be more dedicated to make this project a success.
gummam

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:35:25 AM

Which exchanges will be planned to go out? For how long will you be able to see how soon you will see the result?
Jesusghergo

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:21:05 AM

Personal data is indeed can be gain freely through social media, It's OK if there is no one using them for bad purposes, but if there is, then we need a full control of the data, that way we could manage our data and giving permission on something that we are agreed, if not then we could limit the access on our personal data.

Since the latest Facebook scandal where personal data are used for USA election survey, I think people should be more vigilant in using social media and changing their settings so that it won't be used for unwanted activities like survey or even scam.
But individual personal data is not a good exposure to post even on social channels that may end in bad situations we cannot expect all things will be accurate with social platforms.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:37:08 AM

Indeed, if they want to reach goals, then they must be very competitive with other projects and prove their worth, We hope to see that in the future.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:27:56 AM

The project is not bad, but I did not understand on the basis of what your coin was made, on the basis of any known crypto currency or something of its own?
Here it is specified that this platform will be created for developers of tokens on the EOS platform which is called in turn "murderer" of air. EOS has many features and at the moment a huge number of the people who are fond of cryptocurrencies has already chosen it as good investment.

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:47:32 AM

The project is not bad, but I did not understand on the basis of what your coin was made, on the basis of any known crypto currency or something of its own?
Here it is specified that this platform will be created for developers of tokens on the EOS platform which is called in turn "murderer" of air. EOS has many features and at the moment a huge number of the people who are fond of cryptocurrencies has already chosen it as good investment.
You are speaking for the EOS token, but I can not understand whether this project refers specifically to that coin for the catholic one.
ResuLT

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:57:20 AM

But individual personal data is not a good exposure to post even on social channels that may end in bad situations we cannot expect all things will be accurate with social platforms.

You know what, Google also usually sell your data which is gotten by your usual activities in chrome, google search, bug report.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:17:17 AM

I like the active position of the team in social networks, I hope that today's pace will continue in the future
One activity is not enough. It is necessary to tell about myself. And it is desirable to say so that there is a desire to invest in this project
Well you have apoint mate, the one activity is not enough to the whole project program. Hoping teams aand developers will create and add another activity content for the whole project. I gues since the project is newbie lets give the project little chance to polish everything.
Instead of again focussing and spending time on something new it is better they implement more automations and develop the existing platform to the next level.
You have point, it isn't actually bad to keep developing the existing platform rather than getting new ideas ,some might actually appreciate the existing ones. Though its also good to have new ones.

It's worth developing an existing platform first otherwise people will think you're just one of those oppurtunist devs working for just some quick money
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:57:53 AM

on the site I read that in this social network, we will be able to earn tokens through viewing information? Ie if I want to see someone's information, will I have to pay for it?

They're probably going to pay you for viewing and staying on the site daily and thus getting them easy ad revenue like many news sites tend to do
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: