Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:48:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LUMEOS - #1 EOS social media dApp co-founded by Ex-Google, Ex-IBM, Ex-Uber  (Read 1409 times)
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:28:19 AM

on the site I read that in this social network, we will be able to earn tokens through viewing information? Ie if I want to see someone's information, will I have to pay for it?

They're probably going to pay you for viewing and staying on the site daily and thus getting them easy ad revenue like many news sites tend to do
I really like it man. Hopefully, I can earn 100$ a day with this method of strategy to earn more easy money made by this website.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:55:25 AM

Personal data is indeed can be gain freely through social media, It's OK if there is no one using them for bad purposes, but if there is, then we need a full control of the data, that way we could manage our data and giving permission on something that we are agreed, if not then we could limit the access on our personal data.
I think we should thanks to LUMEOS, to make that thing possible.

Since the latest Facebook scandal where personal data are used for USA election survey, I think people should be more vigilant in using social media and changing their settings so that it won't be used for unwanted activities like survey or even scam.
I agree. And probably that is a big challenge for this team. They must have to ensure that they have a good system that will secured our personal datas so that we can avoid of what the Facebook did. Hopefully, they can be able to do it so that more people will joined on this project.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:59:39 AM

It's interesting, but it's not clear to me whether the projects are related to each other, because the Eos token now predicts very good growth and the price for it will be high. So explain to me more details.
Yeah nowdays the growth of EOS coin increasing very good. The same problem is also happened with me and more peoples so i think the devlopers have to provide vemideo presentation of ths project.so all people can easily understand the project and also invest in it.
I think that also. There are some missing information for the clarity of the project info. I think maybe that the project was just new maybe they will create and release some new updates for incoming days. The cleared and well explained white paper and platform will surely attract and understandable.
But the main thing that everyone saw this white paper and revered it properly, otherwise why developers wrote it, not just the same.
white paper is probably the most important document in the project. Thanks to this document, all proponents of the project can get acquainted with the goals and tasks that the developers have set for themselves.
Of course it's important, if you do not read it, you will not understand what the developers are doing at all and there will be a lot of unnecessary questions here.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:36:51 PM

It's interesting, but it's not clear to me whether the projects are related to each other, because the Eos token now predicts very good growth and the price for it will be high. So explain to me more details.
Yeah nowdays the growth of EOS coin increasing very good. The same problem is also happened with me and more peoples so i think the devlopers have to provide vemideo presentation of ths project.so all people can easily understand the project and also invest in it.
I think that also. There are some missing information for the clarity of the project info. I think maybe that the project was just new maybe they will create and release some new updates for incoming days. The cleared and well explained white paper and platform will surely attract and understandable.
But the main thing that everyone saw this white paper and revered it properly, otherwise why developers wrote it, not just the same.
white paper is probably the most important document in the project. Thanks to this document, all proponents of the project can get acquainted with the goals and tasks that the developers have set for themselves.
Of course it's important, if you do not read it, you will not understand what the developers are doing at all and there will be a lot of unnecessary questions here.

But let's admit it, some of us are not reading the whitepaper and just make investments depending on how popular the project is and how many active supporters and investors the project have.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:50:53 PM

Personal data is indeed can be gain freely through social media, It's OK if there is no one using them for bad purposes, but if there is, then we need a full control of the data, that way we could manage our data and giving permission on something that we are agreed, if not then we could limit the access on our personal data.

Since the latest Facebook scandal where personal data are used for USA election survey, I think people should be more vigilant in using social media and changing their settings so that it won't be used for unwanted activities like survey or even scam.
I agree. And probably that is a big challenge for this team. They must have to ensure that they have a good system that will secured our personal datas so that we can avoid of what the Facebook did. Hopefully, they can be able to do it so that more people will joined on this project.
Yes, they should firts do the security measures because some investors are very particular in this area. They are giving security area a huge importance. Well we can't blame them because they are just securing their selves before anything else. If project will be successful in implementation with security this will surely increase numbers of investors.
Stiveslash

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:52:37 PM

The project is not bad, but I did not understand on the basis of what your coin was made, on the basis of any known crypto currency or something of its own?
A project coin is made of at the basis of their main moto.They are making social media easy for through the app & this app will help them the coin marketing
Many thanks for your reply, and by the way, for the first time I've heard about such a coin, thanks to you I wanted to know more about it.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Janeterrekg

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:54:59 PM

On social media every information is even reviewed and if necessary censored and the filters are set to seek out messages containing violence, nudity, hate speech but there can be even many which helps to secure the personal data.
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:55:39 PM

Ex-Google, Ex-IBM, Ex-Uber - fired from all 3?
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:58:18 PM

Nice adversiting. Co-founder of Beetoken who scammed investors now creating second ICO? Price of Beetoken in 5 times cheaper than on ICO, no exhanges, now development, investors lost money.. and he creating another ICO? WTF?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:31:18 PM

Definitely. They need to be one step ahead with its competitors and nedd to excel more from others. The update and progress for the  project is very necessary to gain the public trust.  The team shoul be more specific with their platform and goals. To catch attention from blockchain community.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:27:15 PM

But let's admit it, some of us are not reading the whitepaper and just make investments depending on how popular the project is and how many active supporters and investors the project have.
yes it's really true. Unfortunately, very many people do not read this important document. And after all, reading it, you can immediately understand whether this project is serious and legal or it looks like scammers.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:35:01 PM

yes it's really true. Unfortunately, very many people do not read this important document. And after all, reading it, you can immediately understand whether this project is serious and legal or it looks like scammers.
Actually it is hardly for determine one project is scam or not at the beginning. I have optimistic about Lumeos - at least it is not lending platform or something like that.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:10:30 PM

Yeah, certainly that is true because some people were too lazy to read more of the information about the platform. They only see the topside of it not knowing what its looks like at the bottom. This is why, still some will fall into a trap that could lead them to get scammed. It is really important to read the WP especially when we/you planned to make an investment.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:17:26 PM

I see some interesting features in this project, like the Proof Of Friendship introduced in here can't be found in similar project i think,
So founder and ceo is ex Google ex Beetoken ex Amazon which means this project is having like best of both worlds, with the combination of experience gained in this 3 notable company can help to steer LUMEOS to the right track i would say.
I see the team have good track record and i expect their views in this project to be unanimous. I will keep on watch list Wink

This project is like facebook I think because the one you said Proof of friendship. So its  open to the public, the more friends and popular you are the more you gain incentives and profits? So how can the LUMEOS profit from it? Advertising?

I really find it hard to think how will the team make benefits by using the Dapp for social media. We all know FB is free and we can do what we want in their aside from being social. What I wanted to really know and understand is that how this thing is going to happen and what are the benefits of the userr?
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:20:45 PM

Actually it is hardly for determine one project is scam or not at the beginning. I have optimistic about Lumeos - at least it is not lending platform or something like that.
Lumeos is the future social network, in which there will be an opportunity to earn tokens. Of course, this is attractive on the one hand, but on the other hand it can be interesting only for people who are interested in crypto currency.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:04:00 PM

Can this project be successful in tlitsbown as the rivals are well funded and well known.so what is the future plan of the project?
I think that due to many  of the queries are left unanswered as the community needs to become more involved n the interactions.

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:10:32 PM

Exactly. They need to provide video that explains how it is different from the other social networks most specifically with Facebook. We know that social medias now are being acknowledged by the people and by the businessmen. So it's a big challenge for the team Lumeos to compete with this big companies but I hope they can be able to do it.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:32:54 PM

Three developers who were earlier working in google, ibm and uber that can seem tempting for investments work on the project, however I wouldn't hurry as initially this information needs to be checked and in general is very similar to marketing.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 10:44:04 PM

Ex-Google, Ex-IBM, Ex-Uber - fired from all 3?
Maybe decide to join force and its likely to make some sense considering they already have solid idea and it doesnt necessary mean fired there are many reasons they might want to make their own organization

cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:09:19 PM

Yes EOS have big growth with several months and now in TOP 5 at crypto currency. I think EOS will replace a part of ETH at the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: