Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:02:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LUMEOS - #1 EOS social media dApp co-founded by Ex-Google, Ex-IBM, Ex-Uber  (Read 1409 times)
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:19:07 PM

Personal data is indeed can be gain freely through social media, It's OK if there is no one using them for bad purposes, but if there is, then we need a full control of the data, that way we could manage our data and giving permission on something that we are agreed, if not then we could limit the access on our personal data.
I think we should thanks to LUMEOS, to make that thing possible.

Since the latest Facebook scandal where personal data are used for USA election survey, I think people should be more vigilant in using social media and changing their settings so that it won't be used for unwanted activities like survey or even scam.
I agree. And probably that is a big challenge for this team. They must have to ensure that they have a good system that will secured our personal datas so that we can avoid of what the Facebook did. Hopefully, they can be able to do it so that more people will joined on this project.
On social media every information is even reviewed and if necessary censored and the filters are set to seek out messages containing violence, nudity, hate speech but there can be even many which helps to secure the personal data.

Yes, so true that is why it good that the team focus more on the security sytem because that is one that people wants to prove before joining or shall we say investing.  It is better also to update the participants about the team moves.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:58:03 PM

Ex-Google, Ex-IBM, Ex-Uber - fired from all 3?
Maybe decide to join force and its likely to make some sense considering they already have solid idea and it doesnt necessary mean fired there are many reasons they might want to make their own organization
Having a term "Ex" doesn't means they are all fired, maybe some just wants to have a new opportunity to build with their experience in those big companies they have worked in the past.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:11:19 AM

It's interesting, but it's not clear to me whether the projects are related to each other, because the Eos token now predicts very good growth and the price for it will be high. So explain to me more details.
Yeah nowdays the growth of EOS coin increasing very good. The same problem is also happened with me and more peoples so i think the devlopers have to provide vemideo presentation of ths project.so all people can easily understand the project and also invest in it.
I think that also. There are some missing information for the clarity of the project info. I think maybe that the project was just new maybe they will create and release some new updates for incoming days. The cleared and well explained white paper and platform will surely attract and understandable.
But the main thing that everyone saw this white paper and revered it properly, otherwise why developers wrote it, not just the same.
white paper is probably the most important document in the project. Thanks to this document, all proponents of the project can get acquainted with the goals and tasks that the developers have set for themselves.
Of course it's important, if you do not read it, you will not understand what the developers are doing at all and there will be a lot of unnecessary questions here.

But let's admit it, some of us are not reading the whitepaper and just make investments depending on how popular the project is and how many active supporters and investors the project have.

Yeah, certainly that is true because some people were too lazy to read more of the information about the platform. They only see the topside of it not knowing what its looks like at the bottom. This is why, still some will fall into a trap that could lead them to get scammed. It is really important to read the WP especially when we/you planned to make an investment.

of course, its very important to always read white paper of any project that interest you, this way you can have a comprehensive knowledge of what the project is all about and what they intend to achieve within the stated time,
but i hardly doubt that reading white paper will prevent investors from falling into scam project, there are some project with a standard white paper yet turned out to be a big scam, i think mostly what an investor need to look before investing in any project is the team track record imo.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:14:00 PM

It's interesting, but it's not clear to me whether the projects are related to each other, because the Eos token now predicts very good growth and the price for it will be high. So explain to me more details.
Yeah nowdays the growth of EOS coin increasing very good. The same problem is also happened with me and more peoples so i think the devlopers have to provide vemideo presentation of ths project.so all people can easily understand the project and also invest in it.
I think that also. There are some missing information for the clarity of the project info. I think maybe that the project was just new maybe they will create and release some new updates for incoming days. The cleared and well explained white paper and platform will surely attract and understandable.
But the main thing that everyone saw this white paper and revered it properly, otherwise why developers wrote it, not just the same.
white paper is probably the most important document in the project. Thanks to this document, all proponents of the project can get acquainted with the goals and tasks that the developers have set for themselves.
Of course it's important, if you do not read it, you will not understand what the developers are doing at all and there will be a lot of unnecessary questions here.

But let's admit it, some of us are not reading the whitepaper and just make investments depending on how popular the project is and how many active supporters and investors the project have.

Yeah, certainly that is true because some people were too lazy to read more of the information about the platform. They only see the topside of it not knowing what its looks like at the bottom. This is why, still some will fall into a trap that could lead them to get scammed. It is really important to read the WP especially when we/you planned to make an investment.

of course, its very important to always read white paper of any project that interest you, this way you can have a comprehensive knowledge of what the project is all about and what they intend to achieve within the stated time,
but i hardly doubt that reading white paper will prevent investors from falling into scam project, there are some project with a standard white paper yet turned out to be a big scam, i think mostly what an investor need to look before investing in any project is the team track record imo.
The whitepaper of a certain project is very important. That is one of the first thing that lots of people seeks to a certain project, so just like here in the Lumeos. Why? This can be compared to a book that tells what the project really is and what it aims for the community. Certainly most people are getting too lazy reading a lot of pages in a whitepaper so, I suggest that the team should make it brief and concise but have the complete thought to deliver to the people.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:52:54 PM

Ex-Google, Ex-IBM, Ex-Uber - fired from all 3?
Maybe decide to join force and its likely to make some sense considering they already have solid idea and it doesnt necessary mean fired there are many reasons they might want to make their own organization
Having a term "Ex" doesn't means they are all fired, maybe some just wants to have a new opportunity to build with their experience in those big companies they have worked in the past.
Agree, why the statement above was so judgmental without any clarification and proves. Perhaps there is something happened that we are not supposed to interfere. Each things has concrete reasons why it happened. Hooe team could address this questions for the benefit of the doubt.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:55:14 PM

Yes EOS have big growth with several months and now in TOP 5 at crypto currency. I think EOS will replace a part of ETH at the future.
Eos is launching thier mainet in few days I guess so for sure we will see a very huge spike on its price in crypto markets. Lumeos on the other hand shall be carried as well by the popularity of eos project.

Well, let's all hope that all supporters and investors of eos will also support the lumeos project too, but not only the eos supporters but also hoping crypto investors will gonna look about the lumeos project too.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:31:22 PM

Yes EOS have big growth with several months and now in TOP 5 at crypto currency. I think EOS will replace a part of ETH at the future.
Eos is launching thier mainet in few days I guess so for sure we will see a very huge spike on its price in crypto markets. Lumeos on the other hand shall be carried as well by the popularity of eos project.

Well, let's all hope that all supporters and investors of eos will also support the lumeos project too, but not only the eos supporters but also hoping crypto investors will gonna look about the lumeos project too.
They need to set on what is their target community. The project is very promising and if all the investors and supporters will bind and support this project this will be a success soon.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:26:00 PM

They need to set on what is their target community. The project is very promising and if all the investors and supporters will bind and support this project this will be a success soon.
I don't even think that all of the projects on the bitcointalk forum here were promising, so please, take care of every investment you made on a project and think twice before investing.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:52:53 PM

I think it would be harder since EOS users were mostly using the EOS itself, while using EOS for a social media platform like this was a new thing for them so they'll need to think twice since Facebook already available and used by the worldwide.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:27:56 PM

Of course it is. It's bad that a technical document is practically not readable. And from this we can conclude that our people are lazy and do not want to bother. Therefore, there are the same questions several times.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:22:34 PM

Of course it is. It's bad that a technical document is practically not readable. And from this we can conclude that our people are lazy and do not want to bother. Therefore, there are the same questions several times.

Best thing to do before do investing is read everything such us whitepaper, the platform and who are the team in order not to feel worry about your investment.  Maybe their are person who don't mind reading because they have already friends or family member who proves that it is legit and other thing. One thing proves that lumeos project is a good project are the number of participants joining in here.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 10:00:13 PM

Lets hope so and i will advice dev concentrate on their project coin instead of the other way round is much better if they have their own unique style

us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:09:57 PM

So is this project and it's team making enough significant and considerable amount of work and progress in the desired direction?

cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:10:01 PM

So is this project and it's team making enough significant and considerable amount of work and progress in the desired direction?
I think LumEOS team can do it by their best thing. They have a good and experienced team. And i think they enough professional for handle and organize project.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:19:34 PM

Yeap, i know it. I see a lot of project start working base on EOS blockchain. I hope they will have positive effect to LumEOS.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:10:47 AM

What are the minimum investments in your project? They are limited to? What amount? And at the moment do you have large investors?
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 06:25:42 AM

What are the minimum investments in your project? They are limited to? What amount? And at the moment do you have large investors?

I recently browse their webpage and I cannot find any information if they will be launching a Pre-ICO or not. But there is a link to subscribe to get airdrop notification from the website.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:32:40 AM

Definitely yes. They should have large investors and angel investors since they have partnered up with the EOS. Thumbs up for them.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:52:39 AM

I'm interested on this business. I'll expect this to see what is going to occur.  Good luck guys.
Well, this is not a kind of business but it is a project who wanted to make a social media platform which co founded by ex google.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:04:44 AM

EoS is the number one  biggest and famous token right now, Because of its amazing platforms and projects, So I think launching  eos based coins or tokens will not be a problem for the team to present it in the public and also in whole internet.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: