Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:35:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who sells BTC now?  (Read 5178 times)
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:25:55 AM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      

I can say that those people that already sell their bitcoin and wanted to sell their coins now are obviously the people that has lack of knowledge to this system and never knows what exactly the flow of the system is.  Actually, those people are immediately selling their coins when they are encountered downfall.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:43:11 AM

Probably not the best time to sell since the price is down as of the moment. The ones who sell right now are probably those who have bought at a much lower price, expecting a further decline since the bear's control over the market seems to widen day by day. If you are an investor who recently got in the market and is disheartened by the fact that it goes down a lot every day, there's no point in selling at a loss in a short span of time. Best to do right now is hold and wait. It sounds repetitive but that's the only thing we can do as of now. The only ones gaining on this mess right now are the bears who short hard and the patient ones who buys your coins.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:05:34 PM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      
Actually, selling in the dump season is not good thing to do and this season are considered the best and right time for investment. However, there are other people that really felt nervous that's why they do panic selling which is not advisable to do when in this kind of situations. But I think those people that trying to sell and already sell their bitcoin are those people who may considered as small investors that really panicking because they felt that they are going to loose. In other part of it, this is sad to know that there are some people that has not enough trust and believe to this system that's why they are easily give up.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:09:47 PM

Coward or courageous?
It takes a lot of courage to sell those coins seeing it is already a loss. But I dont blame the ones who call them coward for it hurts us who holds bitcoin.

It is a hard decision to make and that is because they keep on looking at the price which makes them feel the panic more. The fear of losing a lot instead of just a few.
The market needs those kind of people for it to move. So we holders will just have to live with it.
franantp

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:11:04 PM

one thing for sure those who will be selling bitcoin will now cry for the next few months, maybe those who have sold it just want to take a moment's profit and when bitcoin is down they panic and do not hesitate to sell it
Johnny_ric0

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:20:25 PM

one thing for sure those who will be selling bitcoin will now cry for the next few months, maybe those who have sold it just want to take a moment's profit and when bitcoin is down they panic and do not hesitate to sell it

One cannot be sure if the will cry or not, have you considered the idea of selling now for 6k and buy back while it drops to 3-4k?
ZMINE Official

Activity: 221

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 12:29:33 PM

It is an opportunity to buy more bitcoin this time, only if someone fancy the trend of buy high sell low!
markjamrobin

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:31:54 PM

I just decided to sell all the Bitcoin I own. And I think that's the right choice to preserve my money. I am afraid bitcoin will go down more in the coming time. And if I make the wrong choice, I do not regret it, because I have accepted the loss.

daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:43:53 PM

The market is on the downward trend, many sellers bitcoin because they believe the market is down again and then buy it at a cheaper price. However, if you want to be safe I advise you to keep your bitcoin number, buying and selling is very risky, when the number of sellers less than the number of buyers will increase prices.
Maame Esi Sergio

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 12:44:18 PM

The pioneers will marvel just as you did marveled. Anyway, most of them really want to sell because they think the coin is not meeting their expectations. Bitcoin will soon moon again. I believe in the volatility of this coin so that we can buy from those who fear and panic. I will hold till I hit my target of expectation. Bitcoin to the mooon.
waroenkshisha

Activity: 569

https://stake.com/

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:47:12 PM

In my opinion the person who sell BTC right now usually a newbie investor. They just afraid that they will lost their money. We have to understand about their fears moreover they get the latest news about hacker which are already stolen some BTC in investor wallet (it happen in south korea, based on the blumberg news). We have to think about how to make the secure wallet therefore the investor will come again to invest in BTC.

OSEIBOATENG (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:30:22 PM

I think this era needs much knowledge about all the coins to get more equipped with quality ideas about the blockchain and how it works
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:37:04 PM

I do not have bitcoin in my wallet that is why i am not selling now.Even if i have i will not sell i will hold for now until the price will het up.
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:24:29 AM

I do not have bitcoin in my wallet that is why i am not selling now.Even if i have i will not sell i will hold for now until the price will het up.

I invest bitcoin at the price of $9000, so its a big loss for me if i sell it, all i can do now is keep hodling, patience is importnant in crypto world, so ill keep holding this no matter what happen, and wait for the chance to earn profit.
canhidol

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:42:21 AM

People which are selling BTC now are those newbies who think that bitcoin is going to zero or at least going down from the current level. They are trying to minimize their losses but actually, they are going to have more losses by selling BTC at this price.
Nanaboateng

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:56:24 PM

Right now I think those selling are the people who are cowards and dont know the use of bitcoin.
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:02:48 PM

If you sold btc at this price you're crazy. You are selling them in a bargain price and you will be crying when the price of Bitcoin started soaring high again! You can sell btc but not at this price!

gjtnwls1

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:04:38 PM

I don't know who is selling bitcoin now. But I know they didn't make smart decision. I prefer to hold it now and see what is going to happen. Smiley

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
MartinAK

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:10:24 PM

As per the current market of bitcoin now am not sure most investors who joined from last year 2017 would prefer to sell, probably they bought at higher prices and that means they will have no profit. Am personally holding for now till i see an increase.Probably by the end of this year things will change for bitcoin.
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:14:03 PM

Yes there are many investors who are selling now actually everytime the price drops long enough like a month people start to panic and sell out. Which is very stupid for others specially for those who are in till the end. But i cant blame them people has different level of understanding cryptocurrency the lesser your knowledge about it the more you are victim of easily got scared off to bitcoin or any other altcoins..And the wise a quick to buy one.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: