Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 07:33:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who sells BTC now?  (Read 5178 times)
dedens212

Activity: 208
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:18:24 PM

I agree with you. I will follow what you are doing. I'm not afraid if Bitcoin continues to decline. I'm not afraid of losing my money. I will not sell it. I will hold because I am sure Bitcoin will shine over the past year.
raihan09

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:33:50 PM

I am sure you sell now you will loss your profit. don't sell it just wait & when it will rise again then sell it & also earn your big profit.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:40:14 PM

Actually people from each group, whales, holders, traders, weak hands etc. sell now. Holders are definetely less than others but I think there is no certain group of sellers now.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:42:27 PM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      

I think that those people who sell their bitcoins now are not only afraid that the coin may never grow again, but they are also disappointed in bitcoin technology as such. They do not see any prospects for further development of the crypto-currency. And it's sad, since bitcoin is only at the beginning of its grandiose path, if you ask me.
cr7

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:48:11 PM

I have a friend who owns a cryptocurrency, but is unemployed. In order for him to live, he is forced to sell bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. As I assume mostly panickers or unemployed people sell.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:52:32 PM

Agree. Persons who have less knowledge or panic seeing the current market situation will sell their crypto at this season. Those who knows well about crypto and the way it performs with the powerful blockchain technology will never sell and wait for the season to reap their profit in huge. Handling crypto currency markets volatile situation is a special skill I think.
bkrobottc

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:52:43 PM

I remember that i am reading the news somewhere: Mr Gotx sell BTC value $400M. maybe it cause the dump of bitcoin price?
uozer

Activity: 381

PRiVCY

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:57:47 PM

One might wishes to sell off another Cryptocurrency for reason best known to him after his personal findings, but definitely not BTC especially this period in time that the values are at Dip where everyone is expecting it to soar. Automatically, holding is the lasting solution to Bitcoin this time around because all prediction, agitation, speculation and of course optimisms gears towards recovery of the BTC values sooner than later.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:45:17 PM

Bitcoin reached an all time high last year end and turned some people to great profit. So high profit potential motivated many new people to join Bitcoin but they were soon disappointed as the price of Bitcoin fell. These are the weak hands selling from time to time.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:02:11 PM

Did you need more money or just satisfied with less dollars?
If you want more money,you need to wait till the price of bitcoin reach the new moon.You will get additional dollars for just holding it.If you want to inverse for some benefits,this will be the right time.Most of the traders,will skip the chance and worry about it later.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
SweetCryptoNews

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:07:16 PM

I think that in most cases, the people who are selling now are newcomers. Our task now is to convince them and explain to them all the advantages of the crypto currency. Together - we are force.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:54:41 PM

Why do people keep thinking no one sells?  It is impossible for that to happen. If everyone holds, how will buying and selling take place?  I want to tell those who see  sellers as evil that they are rather thinking otherwise. You may have bought at a higher price but remember someone bought at a lower price and now taking his profits
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:58:05 PM

Maybe those people that dont have knowledge in cryptocurrency, they are in panic sell now thats why it affects the price of all cryptocurreny now.
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:59:53 PM

all those newbies and dumb investors who bought on the top are now the ones who are selling, that is the sad truth, and i am sure that most people do not want to see the reality

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Quesito

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:03:08 PM

I dont sell because dont have bitcoin i  my wallet.I think the ones that ate selling bitcoins are the people who are in panic and think that it will not increase the price anymore.
Redredred

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:09:44 PM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      
Taking a closer look at the market now and the concerns of investors; I don't think the main issue is who is scared but rather who has faith in Bitcoin. Many who adopted Bitcoin investment earlier points out that it is right to hold now because the price will rise again but late investors who adopted the coin around late 2017 and this year has only seen the coin depreciate in price. So I think only faith can prevent them from panicking.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:18:54 PM

I think no one will sell their bitcoin as of now especially those wise and clever investor's. They already know the consequences if they try to sell their bitcoin in this situations the price of bitcoin is not so high they are afraid to lost their profits.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:55:19 PM

you should know that bitcoin is very sensitive, so a small negative factor can also make the bitcoin value fall.

there are several reasons why people out there prefer to sell their bitcoin.

1. they do not understand the technology and the blockchain system.
2. they are worried and afraid, so panic buying dominates the market, and eventually makes bitcoin fall deeper.
3. Emergency conditions, because sometimes our life needs encourage us to sell bitcoin.
4. wrong predict the market. so he sells bitcoin too soon.

jho0810

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:00:42 AM

That's true because at this moment selling btc is not good it will more cause of dumping in the market. Instead if sell why try to buy more. Even me I don't want sell it even the price will go down.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
Cryptogladys

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:04:16 AM

Bitcoin is crashing again!
is crashing really bad! we're fucked up! fuck!!!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: