Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:48:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who sells BTC now?  (Read 5178 times)
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:04:44 AM

Far too many people have jumped into cryptocurrencies without understanding the volatility or the underlying technology. I think eventually these same people will jump back into the market once it starts to move in the other direction.
Ahmadarwani56

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:20:09 AM

yes at this bitcoin price is very unfriendly, maybe this year we should be patient.
and hopefully next year the price will be stable again .
zaizaiqa

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:25:01 AM

After few lesson I learned before (always scare to sell or can't be patient to hold coin then it was going to moon).
Now, I will not even sell BTC but also buying more to increase my BTC balance.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:30:19 AM

people who sell bitcoin is they are people that don't believe in bitcoin like they do not trust bitcoin will be the best cryptocurrency in the future, so they sell their bitcoin and withdraw all money from that account, or maybe people who sell bitcoin is people that need the emergency money to do something with that money

BitRentXx

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:39:23 AM

There are only two options, if you want to see BTC soar your HODL BTC as long as possible but if you want to see BTC as the currency of the future, then stop pumping bitcoin and use bitcoin as a means of payment to pay for all your needs from now on.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:44:23 AM

people who sell bitcoin is they are people that don't believe in bitcoin like they do not trust bitcoin will be the best cryptocurrency in the future, so they sell their bitcoin and withdraw all money from that account, or maybe people who sell bitcoin is people that need the emergency money to do something with that money
Yes I agree on that maybe they are really the people who are weak in hands and easily sell their bitcoin. Because maybe they are afraid that they may loss a bigger amount due to the continueous dropping of the bitcoin price today. Tbeubmaybe not a bitcoin believer and they can really affect the price of today because they maybe done wrong moves by panic selling.
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2544

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:18:27 AM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      
Selling now makes no sense at all. If someone wanted to sell then he should have done it months and months ago. You can be here either for the speculation or for the technology, if you're here for the latter so it doesn't really matter the price right now.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:30:26 AM

I have seen many threads talking about should I sell now or wait till BTC moons. When I see these threads I marvel and move on to check on different topics or threads because I know the person doesn't know what he is talking about. Diving more into cryptocurrencies, when you sell now it means you are a coward and don't even know the kind of cryptocurrency you are dealing with. One thing is that, its really kinda pity to see those topics raised. I have set a goal and until that goal is not, I will never sell BTC and that's me.I want ask that is it because those selling the coin are newbies and are afraid of loosing some small $s or they haven't read much about bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies or they have low knowledge about the blockchain technology?      

For sure the people that selling their bitcoin now are really don't know and do not have much knowledge about crypto currency. Most of them are beginners, that entering in crypto world and put their money that don't have a knowledge and really don't do a technical analysis.

sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 01:33:11 AM

They are just for the money! They don't see bitcoins potential and not knowing the technology behind it. Mostly sold their bitcoin because of panic and waiting for more drop but what if this is the last price they will see btc? I am still holding my bitcoin and will not sell whatever happens. I see bitcoin bullish for long term so will be holding it.

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 02:07:13 AM

When the people who don't have any research to back their investment decision, they tend to sell their investment when the price falls because they get themselves under the fear of missing out. On the other hand, experienced investors take the benefit of this fear and buy more Bitcoins at lower levels to reduce the average acquisition cost.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:23:14 AM

Far too many people have jumped into cryptocurrencies without understanding the volatility or the underlying technology. I think eventually these same people will jump back into the market once it starts to move in the other direction.
When people do not understand really the market, they can end up to lose and easily made up a decision which make them regret. I do not plan to sell now but increase the amount that I have right now, even it takes long time, I am willing to wait for the recover and take some on altcoin which is fast to move on the positive direction.

swifer

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:27:57 AM

yes I strongly agree with your opinion ..
for now we have to buy a lot rather than sell ..
mika11

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:55:18 AM

It is not likely that these are new people, because when you enter this market psychology is the main determinant of your money. Traders also have the time to discourage and give up. To talk about a distant future, I think btc will grow very strong, but to see the present and the near future I think that has not happened yet.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:07:18 AM

I sell BTC at current prices, and I put a large buy order at a price of 5000 USD
I'm sure, the price will drop to 5000 USD and be ready to get more BTC
risk is a risk, just a weak person who is afraid of loss
and experience will always be the best teacher

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:09:28 AM

I can say that those people that already sell their bitcoin and wanted to sell their coins now are obviously the people that has lack of knowledge to this system and never knows what exactly the flow of the system is.  Actually, those people are immediately selling their coins when they are encountered downfall.

I think this is the time to buy BTC not sell, If you are trusting bitcoin then be patient and HOLD you btc. I know btc will rise again!

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:09:48 AM

for now that sell bitcoin is a person who is experiencing panic because yesterday I heard the rumor there is an institution that has hundreds of thousands of bitcoin pieces and sell them partly to make the price of bitcoin fall.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:25:44 AM

The people who doesnt know the knowledge of bitcoin market only sell their bitcoin now. Because  this is not the right time to sell market is not in good condition now. Now use this chance to buy bitcoin now. And hold the bitcoin for future till the price will reach high. Bitcoin holders are expect market will recover soon. Once the price will increase at that time you can sell and gain more profit. Till that wait with patience and hold the bitcoin.

chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:33:42 AM

Bitcoin price won't be crash if people keep hodling their bitcoin. Unfortunately, the price is keep decreasing. I believe that the dump mainly caused by new investors who don't anticipate the high volatility. Even if bitcoin falls to <2000$, i will probably start to buy gradually.
Obolo

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 07:03:10 AM

I think those who are selling bitcoin currently are new into the crypto game. If they knew much about the trend in bitcoin market, they wouldn't have sold their bitcoin out of panic. Ideally, this is not the time to be selling your bitcoin now that bitcoin value has dropped and still dropping. This is the time to buy more, and hold onto what you already have so as to make much profit. I think those who sell bitcoin now are those people who are new into the game and are scared of loosing their investment.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 08:18:18 AM

I think who is selling Bitcoin now, these are inexperienced people, because they are afraid of losing money. Although they need to have patience and wait a little while when the price of the bitcoin will grow significantly. I do not understand those people who are in a hurry to sell all the Crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: