Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:11:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you trade Bitcoin to buy Altcoins?  (Read 4088 times)
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:34:03 AM

That is what exactly I do and vice versa. Crypto to fiat is not present in popular exchanges so I wait for the right timing to trade my bitcoin to buy altcoins again. Of course, I do it when it's pumping so hard and then buy them where they are on their lows.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tulezua

Activity: 279

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:06:55 AM

I prefer to buy Bitcoin better than buy altcoin because Bitcoin's value is unpredictable. But when I just bought Bitcoin and stuck my foot in that place for so long, I was bored and I wanted to use it for business.
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:01:57 AM

I was looking at the possibility of investing in several Altcoins as part of my trading by selling off Bitcoins. I do feel that with proper planning and execution, the profits that could be reaped through these Altcoins by day trading in a week would be far superior to that of Bitcoin.

It is true I am talking in terms of a short term gain. BTC is certainly a long term investment but what about the short term gains? As an example, even if I invest in 1000 coins of IOTA or 10000 coins of NEM, I am assured of greater volatility in the market for these coins compared to that of BTC. If NEM makes a high on a particular day even by 0.05$ USD, I would make 0.05x10000 = 500$ USD in a day if I sell all my coins at that price.

Of course, trading does involve many other practical factors which make things not as simply as I write here. But being a pro I can simplify the complexity and say that it is certainly possible to make it so.

But will this not be a way to make decent income every day? When you invest in cryptocurrency, it is a need for one to continually observe the market trends. When one is able to understand the intricacies of the market then it is better that he takes up (day) trading.

After all it is important we make money on a regular basis apart from the long term investment isn’t it so?
At this point I think you should only buy and invest in bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days has continuously increased and rebounded very strong. Prices of altcoin have been falling sharply over the past few days, and the price of bitcoin has also led to a drop in altcoin prices.

Therefore, I believe that at this time you should only invest in bitcoin to be able to earn a profit safely.
EconomydayS

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:29:13 PM

No, I won't, because I think it's a stupid idea. Bitcoin in this market is more stable than altcoins. Altcoins are now all flying down.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
kordon16

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:41:48 PM

If I see a clear benefit in this, why not. But for these operations, I will allocate a separate part of the capital. In any case, I will always have an investment in BTC in my work
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:30:23 PM

Its good to variaty your investment case in the most profitable alts and according to me this is the best time to invest at ico period .You can partially cut down your total investment from btc to invest in coins like NEO STM NEM.
Well I have a bit different opinion, to me it seems good to hold your coin, because the market is struggling soon the price of bitcoin will overcome all lose and will become at the top of all expensive currency, so I think instead of trusting anything else better if you stay in touch with your investment which is only bitcoin, storing good amount of bitcoin to trade for long term is many times better than trusting other action because bitcoin is the mother of all altcoins,
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:12:30 AM

I only deal ETH to convert to altcoin, because I believe eth will increase. And conversely, I often convert altcoin to ETH, I never converted to BTC.
beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:35:28 PM

I only deal ETH to convert to altcoin, because I believe eth will increase. And conversely, I often convert altcoin to ETH, I never converted to BTC.
At this time I believe that we should only trade bitcoin, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and it is hard to guess, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and rising slightly in recent days but the price of altcoin is falling very strongly. So I think that at this point you should only invest in short bitcoin and should not invest in altcoin.
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:21:02 PM

I was looking at the possibility of investing in several Altcoins as part of my trading by selling off Bitcoins. I do feel that with proper planning and execution, the profits that could be reaped through these Altcoins by day trading in a week would be far superior to that of Bitcoin.

It is true I am talking in terms of a short term gain. BTC is certainly a long term investment but what about the short term gains? As an example, even if I invest in 1000 coins of IOTA or 10000 coins of NEM, I am assured of greater volatility in the market for these coins compared to that of BTC. If NEM makes a high on a particular day even by 0.05$ USD, I would make 0.05x10000 = 500$ USD in a day if I sell all my coins at that price.

Of course, trading does involve many other practical factors which make things not as simply as I write here. But being a pro I can simplify the complexity and say that it is certainly possible to make it so.

But will this not be a way to make decent income every day? When you invest in cryptocurrency, it is a need for one to continually observe the market trends. When one is able to understand the intricacies of the market then it is better that he takes up (day) trading.

After all it is important we make money on a regular basis apart from the long term investment isn’t it so?
I believe that you should only bitcoin, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously, bitcoin prices are constantly recovering very strong in recent days and are showing uptrend very clear. But prices of altcoin are constantly falling, the market is showing signs of recovery, I think that if analyzed carefully, we can also buy altcoin at this time.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:33:19 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2018, 12:30:38 PM by hajimasan

Ofcourse because this is most simplest and easy way to do work in this field , without doing a job we can't make another work .
And also it is the most profitable way to make earnings in the cryptocurrency market , so how can make myself at distance from this work .In the present time price of bitcoin is about to stable , which is not a big deal to buy and hodl for long time .
For now it is also a opportunity for the bitcoin to fiat traders , because if bitcoin price will remain stable then surely chances are more that at stability we can easily buy at small low and sell at small high for definite amount of day profit easily .
. And also it is better for us to trade with the altcoins with such stability because with the fluctuations of the pricieof the bitcoin , the prices of the altcoins get disturb much , so better to do everything but we need everything at perfect timing , otherwise loss and profit are part of the trading .
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:22:01 AM

Yes, because it is the easiest method anyone can do to buy any altcoins he will prefer. Not all altcoins are available through fiat. Most of the time, you really need to buy bitcoin first before you are able to buy altcoins especially those that just newly released.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:30:28 AM

This is possible for me specially if Bitcoin will become more expensive and the certain Altcoin become cheaper to purchase with the potential to double my money but for now i will just keep on holding my Bitcoin as i'm waiting for the moment that it will become ATH again so that i can ride on and buy much Altcoins in the future for my alternative investments.
Zero504

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:53:03 AM

This is possible for me specially if Bitcoin will become more expensive and the certain Altcoin become cheaper to purchase with the potential to double my money but for now i will just keep on holding my Bitcoin as i'm waiting for the moment that it will become ATH again so that i can ride on and buy much Altcoins in the future for my alternative investments.

depending on your destination as a trader, but you do not look as active as a day trader, now bitcoin prices tend to increase so many people start believing to buy in bulk, but btc correction time is also seen so often so I choose to stay active to not focus on bitcoin alone, many altcoins have an active development, including in the periodic new market voting list.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:33:35 PM

The idea of investing in altcoin right from time is to increase one's btc anyway and one thing I have always known is that altcoins are the most volatile and it makes them quite easy to trade them and get good profits as long as you are not greedy.

At this stage, altcoin market is a very good market to get into due to how low they have become which would give them a chance to boom in the point where the market eventually recovers. First we can expect bitcoin to hit a new all time higher prices then altcoins will follow bitcoin's trend. There cannot be any time frame to be defined for this as anything may happen at anytime hence we must need to accept the risk of waiting at this.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:59:13 PM

altcoin advertise is a decent market to get into because of how low they have progressed toward becoming which would allow them to blast in the point where the market in the end recoups. To start with we can anticipate that bitcoin will hit another unsurpassed higher costs then altcoins will take after bitcoin's pattern. There can't be whenever casing to be characterized for this as anything may occur at whenever subsequently we should need to acknowledge the danger of holding up at this.
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:02:00 PM

I usually trade ETH to buy altcoin, because ETH is now much more popular than BTC, most altcoin or tokens that accept payment by ETH, that's an extremely popular penny nowadays.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:19:46 PM

I better trade altcoins to buy bitcoin  because bitcoin is more expensive that altcoins so i prefer to trade altcoins and buy bitcoin then i will hold it for a long period.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:13:14 AM

I usually trade ETH to buy altcoin, because ETH is now much more popular than BTC, most altcoin or tokens that accept payment by ETH, that's an extremely popular penny nowadays.

In this recent market trading bitcoin to buy some altcoins are not profitable because bitcoin price was diminishing and some altcoins turns into shitcoins also. But if you want to buy altcoin try ethereum as this alts is potentially increasing in value due to its big adaptation.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:28:10 AM

I better trade altcoins to buy bitcoin  because bitcoin is more expensive that altcoins so i prefer to trade altcoins and buy bitcoin then i will hold it for a long period.
I think it's not worth because the Bitcoin price is stable from last few months but the altcoins prices are varying. if you do correct calculations you can make a profit by doing bitcoin to altcoins trading. my recent trade is i bought 0.01 BTC IOSTokens and within 1 week i sold it for 0.02 BTC.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:43:04 AM

I would if it needed but I would prefer to hodl bitcoins and tradw altcoins to have more of it. However, it still depends on what we are hodling. It still depends on how we handle our hodlings but as much as possible, it is better to hodl until the bull market comes again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: