Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:40:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you trade Bitcoin to buy Altcoins?  (Read 4088 times)
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:31:01 PM

Totally agree with you. I know that bitcoin is an excellent long-term investment. But if you look at the possibility of earning money quickly, the altcoins certainly give us this opportunity. Of course, you're right that you need to have enough skills for daily trading, but it's worth it. All those who have been at the market for at least a year already know and have seen that when bitcoin grows, then on average it can gain about 5% of its anticipating price, while altcoins gain 20-30%. Therefore, for permanent earnings, the trade of altcoins is definitely more suitable.
Yeah , you are right , but here everything we need to understand that what we need to do at particular time , for example if we bought coin at a particular price x , then if the price of that particular coin going down then in that case we need hold the loss ( in case of going dump more rapidly ) by selling it for dollers .
And if you comes into profit then there you need to sell and out the capital investment , and then hold that amount of money in that coin which is your profit ( that can be a big chance that can result into big profit ) .
So in this way a perfect timing works that forces us to work to take step by step more safely Investment , otherwise risk and profit/loss are just part of trading where with our own experience we can lower the chances of risk .
So if here we have lots of chances and experience to handle such things , then surely we should buy altcoins ( as I am doing ) .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kipo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:32:08 PM

I think that btc is the best coin to trade and I will never use any other one to buy altcoins instead of btc is not the best idea i think. To my mind, this is the best way to earn
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:44:25 PM

I think that btc is the best coin to trade and I will never use any other one to buy altcoins instead of btc is not the best idea i think. To my mind, this is the best way to earn
Of course this is true, but it depends on whether Bitcoin prices increase or decrease. This is a paradoxical problem solve hardly. Bitcoin is a template for other Altcoins based on.

Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:52:35 PM

Totally agree with you. I know that bitcoin is an excellent long-term investment. But if you look at the possibility of earning money quickly, the altcoins certainly give us this opportunity. Of course, you're right that you need to have enough skills for daily trading, but it's worth it. All those who have been at the market for at least a year already know and have seen that when bitcoin grows, then on average it can gain about 5% of its anticipating price, while altcoins gain 20-30%. Therefore, for permanent earnings, the trade of altcoins is definitely more suitable.

True. It's a good option to sell some part of your btc for the purpose of investing in altcoins through day trading. It requires a lot of patience and gut but of course it will be worthy eventually. Bitcoin is ideal for long term investment but to have a steady flow of income, day trading is ideal. Just be wise on selecting the ICO to invest on.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
ValerieBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:25:57 AM

I usually trade ETH to buy altcoin, because ETH is now much more popular than BTC, most altcoin or tokens that accept payment by ETH, that's an extremely popular penny nowadays.

In this recent market trading bitcoin to buy some altcoins are not profitable because bitcoin price was diminishing and some altcoins turns into shitcoins also. But if you want to buy altcoin try ethereum as this alts is potentially increasing in value due to its big adaptation.
Yeah this difference makes problem sometimes. The interdependency of bitcoin and altcoin now becomes an integral part. This must be taken into account by development teams and they must think over this issue. We need to make bitcoin and altcoin two different entities that are totally separate and can’t be jointed for any reason. Because this disturbs the performance factor.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:57:11 AM

It depend on what is happening in the market at a given point in time! Bitcoin is widely accepted to be the barometer for measuring how  well cryptocurrency market is doing! If there are bullish sentiment in the market, I will definitely hold my portion of bitcoin for trading.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:03:08 AM

I usually trade ETH to buy altcoin, because ETH is now much more popular than BTC, most altcoin or tokens that accept payment by ETH, that's an extremely popular penny nowadays.

In this recent market trading bitcoin to buy some altcoins are not profitable because bitcoin price was diminishing and some altcoins turns into shitcoins also. But if you want to buy altcoin try ethereum as this alts is potentially increasing in value due to its big adaptation.
Yeah this difference makes problem sometimes. The interdependency of bitcoin and altcoin now becomes an integral part. This must be taken into account by development teams and they must think over this issue. We need to make bitcoin and altcoin two different entities that are totally separate and can’t be jointed for any reason. Because this disturbs the performance factor.
But I totally would, I trade bitcoin and buy coins all the time, I have been buying so many different coins so far that I can't even count them (I actually can, I have 82 different coins) so that is my way of putting up some money aside and see how it would do. The inter dependency has nothing to do here as we are spending bitcoin to buy altcoins, nothing more and nothing less.

Unfortunately lately they are all worthless to me but I am hoping they will go up in value in the future so I can sell some of them and buy even more coins. I am planning on selling the excess of some coins and buy more coins to increase the coin count.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:19:03 AM

It depend on what is happening in the market at a given point in time! Bitcoin is widely accepted to be the barometer for measuring how  well cryptocurrency market is doing! If there are bullish sentiment in the market, I will definitely hold my portion of bitcoin for trading.
Yes I agree on that, it depends upon the status of the price in the market place. Maybe we cannot trade bitcoin on this huge dip so that we cannot sell our bitcoin to buy altcoin, if the bitcoin price fall the altcoin price will also fall because the number of investors that invest on it using bitcoin will maybe decrease.
mooen

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:59:40 AM

No. For me, it is more profitable Bitcoin because it once showed itself from the best side. And it is for me a single promising currency for me. I'll do the opposite trade for the sake of Bitcoin.
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:09:55 AM

I was looking at the possibility of investing in several Altcoins as part of my trading by selling off Bitcoins. I do feel that with proper planning and execution, the profits that could be reaped through these Altcoins by day trading in a week would be far superior to that of Bitcoin.

It is true I am talking in terms of a short term gain. BTC is certainly a long term investment but what about the short term gains? As an example, even if I invest in 1000 coins of IOTA or 10000 coins of NEM, I am assured of greater volatility in the market for these coins compared to that of BTC. If NEM makes a high on a particular day even by 0.05$ USD, I would make 0.05x10000 = 500$ USD in a day if I sell all my coins at that price.

Of course, trading does involve many other practical factors which make things not as simply as I write here. But being a pro I can simplify the complexity and say that it is certainly possible to make it so.

But will this not be a way to make decent income every day? When you invest in cryptocurrency, it is a need for one to continually observe the market trends. When one is able to understand the intricacies of the market then it is better that he takes up (day) trading.

After all it is important we make money on a regular basis apart from the long term investment isn’t it so?
I spend 60% investing in crypto for bitcoin, the remaining 40% for potential altcoin. I did not go to Bitcoin for fear that I could make a mistake and lose it. With so many options, it gives me flexibility when deciding on the investment. The altcoin as a backup option that I can use it to assist me when bitcoin down price or I want more capital to invest in bitcoin.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:30:59 AM

I was looking at the possibility of investing in several Altcoins as part of my trading by selling off Bitcoins. I do feel that with proper planning and execution, the profits that could be reaped through these Altcoins by day trading in a week would be far superior to that of Bitcoin.

It is true I am talking in terms of a short term gain. BTC is certainly a long term investment but what about the short term gains? As an example, even if I invest in 1000 coins of IOTA or 10000 coins of NEM, I am assured of greater volatility in the market for these coins compared to that of BTC. If NEM makes a high on a particular day even by 0.05$ USD, I would make 0.05x10000 = 500$ USD in a day if I sell all my coins at that price.

Of course, trading does involve many other practical factors which make things not as simply as I write here. But being a pro I can simplify the complexity and say that it is certainly possible to make it so.

But will this not be a way to make decent income every day? When you invest in cryptocurrency, it is a need for one to continually observe the market trends. When one is able to understand the intricacies of the market then it is better that he takes up (day) trading.

After all it is important we make money on a regular basis apart from the long term investment isn’t it so?
I have used bitcoin to buy altcoins recently. When bitcoin starts at $ 19,000 and has a down sign. Then it went down very fast. During that period, I decided to use a bitcoin to buy potential altcoins like Euthereum or Litecoin because it has a very low floor price and still has the potential to raise the price up high.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:56:01 AM

I do not trade my bitcoin for anything, but sometime you get to see some quality project that wow your curiosity and you just have to invest. Eos, ethereum and spectre.ai are all example of these quality project.
I know that bitcoin investment is profitable, but sometimes investment variations can also provide you with good additional benefits. therefore many people say to manage finances, so you have a picture of how much money you can allocate to bitcoin, ico and altcoin
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:19:21 PM

I do not trade my bitcoin for anything, but sometime you get to see some quality project that wow your curiosity and you just have to invest. Eos, ethereum and spectre.ai are all example of these quality project.

You just did the right thing, bitcoins is always the highest potential in the market because most of the people is preferring bitcoins over other cryptocurrency which makes the demand in the market to increase even more as well as the price.
molla_corda

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:37:34 PM

Certainly not. It is necessary to trade the main currency or alternative solutions, otherwise you can lose a lot on conversion and commissions.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Vsamuel

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:11:19 PM

Per your real case scenario, i must admit its pretty risky and demanding. Considering you just trading the most desirable and worthy coin to purchase an Altcoin whose market price is somewhat influenced by Bitcoin price.
Let just say, Bitcoin price shoots 5% few minutes after you traded it to purchase an Altcoin. What will actually be your reaction.? While you get uper aggressive to make some money, i would advice, you do so with caution.
jorgelugra

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:43:05 PM

I like btc and think that it is the best coin ever. To my mind, it is the best coin ever and to my mind, it is worth to be held for the long-term. To my mind, this is the best way to trade
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:04:16 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 04:28:14 PM by electron-coin

I like btc and think that it is the best coin ever. To my mind, it is the best coin ever and to my mind, it is worth to be held for the long-term. To my mind, this is the best way to trade
For many people, buy bitcoin for a long term trading, really the best option. Constant trade requires good skills, but not all can master them. The author perfectly understands why he needs bitcoin. Also, he is right that for permanent earnings on crypto-currencies, altcoins are best suited. After all, earnings on altcoins bring a really excellent profit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:33:58 AM

I will definitely trade bitcoin to buy altcoins, as you have to diversify your investment portfolio to get more profits. If you hold bitcoin for long-term then you can make decent profit, but if you invest in a high prospect altcoins then you can make more profits in a quick time.
Arthurian60

Activity: 234

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 03:08:06 AM

If your trading circumstances calls for it, then you can trade Bitcoin for Altcoins. Many times, there is opportunity to use Bitcoin to buy Altcoins and you see them moon later. That's a good way to earn some Bitcoin.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:26:27 AM

do daily trading on altcoins. and make bitcoin a long-term investment and you will benefit from both, namely the daily trading profits of altcoin and the benefits of long-term investment from bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: