Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:53:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you trade Bitcoin to buy Altcoins?  (Read 4085 times)
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:16:11 PM

the possibility to earn more from both in short term as well as long term is with alts, I always trade btc to buy altcoins and usually have more profits than to trade btc but sometimes more loss as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:47:19 PM

Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile, and every day fluctuation happens in crypto environment, For me, trading bitcoins to other types of alt coins are an opportunity, If you know well the movement of crypto's, Then its advantage for an individual to dig more on other types of coins. Surely money is now easy to hunt:)
ogabonny

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:50:57 PM

There is a gretaer chance of making better returns on investments if one invests in altcoins than with bitcoins.Prices move faster as much less cash is required to spike the price
deklitt

Activity: 207

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:01:27 PM

yes for me maybe with altcoin trading more have good potential to get a profit in a relatively short time when compared with bitcoin trading, but it certainly depends on the ability of each individual in terms of trade.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:06:19 PM

yes for me maybe with altcoin trading more have good potential to get a profit in a relatively short time when compared with bitcoin trading, but it certainly depends on the ability of each individual in terms of trade.
In short time investment altcoins is more  profitable and return of investment would not take to long, the important thing is you  should select  the right one.

Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:26:49 PM

I was looking at the possibility of investing in several Altcoins as part of my trading by selling off Bitcoins. I do feel that with proper planning and execution, the profits that could be reaped through these Altcoins by day trading in a week would be far superior to that of Bitcoin.

It is true I am talking in terms of a short term gain. BTC is certainly a long term investment but what about the short term gains? As an example, even if I invest in 1000 coins of IOTA or 10000 coins of NEM, I am assured of greater volatility in the market for these coins compared to that of BTC. If NEM makes a high on a particular day even by 0.05$ USD, I would make 0.05x10000 = 500$ USD in a day if I sell all my coins at that price.

Of course, trading does involve many other practical factors which make things not as simply as I write here. But being a pro I can simplify the complexity and say that it is certainly possible to make it so.

But will this not be a way to make decent income every day? When you invest in cryptocurrency, it is a need for one to continually observe the market trends. When one is able to understand the intricacies of the market then it is better that he takes up (day) trading.

After all it is important we make money on a regular basis apart from the long term investment isn’t it so?

Bitcoins is more profitable than altcoins because there are more people who prefer to invest on bitcoins and that is the reason why bitcoins is very popular now a days and has great potential to the market that will grow its price more than any other cryptocurrency.

charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:05:22 PM

In an extremely bear market I'd trade bitcoin for very good alts. Generally, most of these alts depreciate in value as compared to BTC. This means little BTC can buy you more alts, probably multiple amounts of alts than what you previously had.
malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:15:35 PM

sometimes I do buy altcoin from the profit I get from bitcoin trading because I have to look for opportunities, which coin will be more profitable now and if altcoin is better then of course I would choose in altcoin

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:24:39 PM

I was looking at the possibility of investing in several Altcoins as part of my trading by selling off Bitcoins. I do feel that with proper planning and execution, the profits that could be reaped through these Altcoins by day trading in a week would be far superior to that of Bitcoin.

It is true I am talking in terms of a short term gain. BTC is certainly a long term investment but what about the short term gains? As an example, even if I invest in 1000 coins of IOTA or 10000 coins of NEM, I am assured of greater volatility in the market for these coins compared to that of BTC. If NEM makes a high on a particular day even by 0.05$ USD, I would make 0.05x10000 = 500$ USD in a day if I sell all my coins at that price.

Of course, trading does involve many other practical factors which make things not as simply as I write here. But being a pro I can simplify the complexity and say that it is certainly possible to make it so.

But will this not be a way to make decent income every day? When you invest in cryptocurrency, it is a need for one to continually observe the market trends. When one is able to understand the intricacies of the market then it is better that he takes up (day) trading.

After all it is important we make money on a regular basis apart from the long term investment isn’t it so?
At this point I believe we do not buy altcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and this will cause the price of altcoin to fall. In case bitcoin prices can recover, altcoin prices will fall further.

So I believe that at this point we should just buy and trade bitcoin.
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:43:23 PM

No,  i will stay and keep calm,  hold my investment and buy more altcoins.  I wanted to keep my btc and wait for the increase. I guess there is a blessing in waiting.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:54:06 PM

For me, I am not into trading my bitcoin to buy alts because i know the real value of my bitcoin that it can give me a good profit than any other crypto. I got my bitcoin through my bounty rewards from the bounty campaign that i participated from different icos.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:31:55 AM

I do used bitcoin   to buy altcoins  because some altcoins are very cheap now and in future one can really make good money from it.  The rate it takes bitcoin to double in price is not the same rate it do take other coins to double in price because those coins that are below $1 can easily get you profit than bitcoin.
For some years now, trading altcoins has really been able to help me accrue quite a good number of bitcoin. One thing about altcoins is that they tend to have huge fluctuations and it is actually one of the easiest ways of increasing one's profit hugely if you are able to trade the market effectively to your advantage.

What are needed are just the knowledge and the necessity to stick with coins with great potentials and good support from the community and that is all it takes.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:26:10 AM

It sometimes happens as we need to diversify our investment and chances to gain more since Bitcoin isn't showing huge pumps in the past days. Only we look for potential altcoins for sure there is return from our hard works. In trading we need to have a systematic decision and schematic plan, this are the tools for traders to succeed.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:58:43 AM

It's not a good idea to trade bitcoins to altcoins but instead,it's better to hold it for a long period of time until the end of this year because surely the price will rise again at that time.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:37:11 AM

It sometimes happens as we need to diversify our investment and chances to gain more since Bitcoin isn't showing huge pumps in the past days. Only we look for potential altcoins for sure there is return from our hard works. In trading we need to have a systematic decision and schematic plan, this are the tools for traders to succeed.

Well bitcoin isn't a  coin that usually enjoys pumps at a consistent basis. The onenlast december was quite unusual. If you're efficient in day trading, then it's well worth your btcs to.buy alts you trust.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
m_f_o_c

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:33:50 PM

But if you use bitcoin to buy altcoins that you invested in the long run, then this completely changes your strategy and you become an ordinary day trader.
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:00:37 PM

if you are good a trader and have experience why not to sell some of bitcoin for altcoin trade to gain more profit but if you not better hold your bitcoin because trading ia very risky of you dont know what your doing.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:55:05 PM

I do used bitcoin   to buy altcoins  because some altcoins are very cheap now and in future one can really make good money from it.  The rate it takes bitcoin to double in price is not the same rate it do take other coins to double in price because those coins that are below $1 can easily get you profit than bitcoin.
For some years now, trading altcoins has really been able to help me accrue quite a good number of bitcoin. One thing about altcoins is that they tend to have huge fluctuations and it is actually one of the easiest ways of increasing one's profit hugely if you are able to trade the market effectively to your advantage.

What are needed are just the knowledge and the necessity to stick with coins with great potentials and good support from the community and that is all it takes.
agree with you dont just look for the coin that are trend or what for me i also have to believe or overlook for some altcoin that are pretty potentially even that this is not to be trend for but for as long as this may benefit my needs for.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:35:40 AM

It is their wish whether to buy the altcoin or not because people are actively trading their Bitcoin buy buying altcoins. While investing into altcoin we have to be very careful because there are fake projects circulating the market and this makes people afraid of investing in altcoins.
Well, it is not even about the wish, it is just about the timing and the smartness of using the altcoins to increase your bitcoin position and for potentially huge profit. One thing about this market is that altcoins always have their own time and definitely we know that bitcoin will always have its time. It is just to make use of these times to one's advantage since that is the essence of maximizing profit anyway. Like you said though, it is necessary to be careful of coin or token to hold.

for me i also have to believe or overlook for some altcoin that are pretty potentially even that this is not to be trend for but for as long as this may benefit my needs for.
This must be one the criteria that every trader must look into before trading their highly precious bitcoins for altcoins. I am not meaning altcoins are not precious but investing into altcoin, we must check lots of things just to minimize the risk levels.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
PiperKilburn

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:48:46 AM

I will trade Bitcoin to buy Altcoins Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: