Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:27:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you trade Bitcoin to buy Altcoins?  (Read 4091 times)
hometester

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:37:14 PM

your task is to increase the number of bitcoins in the account, and whether it will be from bitcoin trading or from altcoin seems to me it does not matter
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:47:25 PM

That depends on the type of altcoins that i am going to trade to. I know how valuable bitcoin is but if we will also talk about the major altcoins with high potential to grow like bitcoin in the future, i will never hesitate to trade some of my bitcoin to it.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:52:05 AM

I will probably keep my bitcoin. I would not prefer to trade it for another altcoins in the market. Even though there are allot of good altcoins tgat came out. For me bitcoin is the most stable crypto in the market.
Right now it comes to my mind to trade my bitcoin just to buy a great altcoins because i feel that i can also able to make a lot of money with altcoins and when i became profitable by investing in good altcoins i will buy again bitcoin.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Maymun_lavigne

Activity: 434
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:13:55 PM

I keep a lot of my cryptocurrency savings in Bitcoin, but I invest the rest of my coins into altcoin for the short term to reduce risk. I only do a little every week, I don't put all my eggs in one basket and always try to spread the funds I allocate for investment. I will sleep well at night even if I lose everything in altcoin and I don't make a thousand trades and become stressed about it - that's my main goal with altcoins to potentially make a profit, but don't worry too much if it goes into red - if that happened, I just went to see how much money I had to play and potentially put more to buy at the red market.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:09:17 AM

Theoretically - Altcoins offers a high substantial return, but it comes with higher risks as definitely not all the altcoins are here to stay.

The theoretical yield is always less than the practical yield. Besides, it is something you only get to know when you start trading in the market. I believe that both Bitcoin and altcoin are good assets to invest in and make money with but Bitcoin being a bit more advanced and spread has great chances of rise in price. However the current situation is worst and I would have held both the assets without transferring any. This is just the market recession and it will end.

gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:09:53 AM

Every trader's do that switching bitcoin to other altcoins if you like the coin and It's in good condition to buy and make a huge profit for bitcoins price now is very steady to hold.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:16:23 PM

Yes. I will trade bitcoin to buy altcoins because if you buy bitcoin now. You will get a big profit and then that profit can be use to buy altcoin and you will get a big profit again if you be patient
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:08:07 PM

For me in my experience, I do trade only every time there is a bounty project that has been ended up then once the token has been send into my wallet also have an exchange then, I can now able to do some trade in the exchange platform. Since, it is an altcoins once I sell it I can now capable to have Bitcoin on my balance wallet in the platform.
kyle999

Activity: 475

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:46:36 AM

Bitcoin is the most popular coin for me and bitcoin is very important for investors.But every investors need to switch a new coin to earn money in other ways.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:17:45 AM

Bitcoin is the most popular coin for me and bitcoin is very important for investors.But every investors need to switch a new coin to earn money in other ways.
Bitcoin is really use to buy altcoins most of the people and investor of bitcoin will buy that coin to buy altcoins because they will earn money by trading altcoins. They have some coins that gives you high profit and you can use your bitcoin to buy or purchase the new coin that you want to get.
allanaire

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:37:07 PM

Definitely Yes! In addition to BTC, coins are presented on the market, which reflect very interesting and necessary other projects for the society. And besides, the bitcoin technology itself is already outdated, which makes it not so attractive compared to new coins.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:49:58 PM

Yah ofcourse your truly correct and that idea for trading strategy is best way for me in trading work
Trade bitcoin to buy altcoin is simple and convenient  fastest transaction use this way of idea

samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:51:13 PM

I think there's nothing wrong if you sell your altcoin to buy bitcoin as long you know what are you doing and know to manage it. Many traders now do that because some think this the great way too get a good profit.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:25:26 PM

Before you sell your bitcoin to buy another altcoin. Take a good look and study first the altcoins that you want to buy. Don't buy just because other people tell that the altcoin is good. Or its price suddenly pump. Buy only altcoins that has real uses.

East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:28:22 PM

For me. I will not trade my bitcoin. As we all see bitcoin is the most dominant crypto in the market. And i don't really trust those altcoins. They look good but in the end they will just lose their value.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:46:12 AM

I was looking at the possibility of investing in several Altcoins as part of my trading by selling off Bitcoins.
What else is there to do ? Now there are places where you can directly buy altcoins with fiat however even than the fiat can buy you certain stuff and not all, for example you can buy eth and bnb and similar but you can't go out there and buy nano with fiat directly, best you can do is use something like usdt or something to buy it but even that is not directly buying it if you ask me.

So yeah, if I ever want to buy any altcoin at all, I usually trade bitcoin to buy them. Because I have no other choice. If there are methods that can be used to buy altcoins without trading bitcoin I would love to hear about them.
axemelada

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:14:08 PM

I have chosen a strategy to keep the currency. The market is too unstable now to buy and sell something. You can easily drain all the money. And the goal before us is to Increase.Because keep in them.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:13:14 PM

For me. I will not trade my bitcoin. As we all see bitcoin is the most dominant crypto in the market. And i don't really trust those altcoins. They look good but in the end they will just lose their value.

I will not do it as well. Bitcoin is one of the best investments - I prefer to hold it. Altcoins, especially the cheap ones are for trading. I recommend dealing with at least 15 alts.
564Mbv9

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:45:30 PM

Oh sure. Now there are many more promising altcoins than bitcoin.
thuthanh

Activity: 347

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:15:03 PM

In my opinion most of us will have a different trade form and go to the ultimate goal. I often combine the two forms i trade the Altcoins and make a profit from them and wait for the opportunity to Bitcoin down and trade it. After earning Bitcoin i bought the Altcoins invest and rotate between them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: