Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:30:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you ever consider this; The end of Crypto  (Read 1597 times)
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:21:05 PM

End of crypto? I dont think so I see this downtrend as a beggining of cryptoworld dont be afraid or stressful if the market continue to falling down unless consider this as an opportunity and take note more & more bigcompany are being interested to blockchain technology which can give a huge volume to the market.

Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:23:15 PM

I think you think too much about it.
today is the era of technology and crypto is part of the rapid development of digital technology. I believe in the next few decades crypto will still exist and become a profitable business.
Cokodi

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:25:17 PM

In my opinion, the era of crying is just beginning, in the near future we will see only its flowering and not the ending Wink
husanlarisa

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:33:41 PM

Sure, author.
It's just a correlation.
The crypto market is attracted a really hu-u-uge attention, so it can't be wiped out anyways.
It will grow, but may be steadily, not as pump&dump scenario we all have seen and experience.
I believe in crypto.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:38:51 PM

We are headed towards a generation where technology is steadfastly growing and the advancements are necessary for us to adapt in our society. The technology behind crypto currencies is not understood yet by many, but I believe that the time will come where it would be utilized like how we use the internet today. The future is already here and we are lucky to be one of the early adapters in cryptoverse.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:42:39 PM

I have considered it of course but it is not going to happen in near future, if a new technology emerge then it will substitute bitcoin but that kind of thing will happen in more than 10 years later so i am not worry about the price right now because the future is still there. It's different thing with bounty as i believe it will end sooner or later once there's regulations coming in.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Ksenia4Ksenia

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:12:38 PM

I also thought about this, many of the major players came to this market, set up a large mining farm, Krypto the funds of the exchange. Did all made a mistake? Everyone gets millions of dollars in losses? I think not! Still to come!
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:20:54 PM

I don't ever think that one day crypto will die. Cryptocurrency and most especially the technology behind it which is the blockchain technology is something that we will be picturing the future with. The market may be down but that does not mean its nearing the end. We just have to be strong enough to hold our coins til we get through this bear market.
KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:22:24 PM

I never thought about that, because I think that this is just the start of cryptocurrencies... We are in the same situation like the the Internet before ~30 years, only a small percantage of the world used it an it took a long time before it really went mainstream! Patience is the key my friends Smiley
Wise_man

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:23:58 PM

Well for me, the bounce back is what the cryptos is usually do lead by bitcoin. So to expect  bounce back is not hoping for nothing.
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:25:37 PM

The problem now is the people who are easily gets discourages by negative news, allegations and the price dips. New investors should know that this market is very volatile and can raise or dip its prices in just a snap, also they should already made a study that there are many deciding factors that dictates price like the manipulation of whales and pump and drop groups and they should also have a ready strategies on whatever happens in the market.
bitcok

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:35:04 PM

I'm sure the world of cryptocurrency will not collapse so easily, it's just bullshit..even the cryptocurrency enthusiast is so, the price value now is not a sign of the collapse of crypto
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:44:46 PM

I used to think that this is very unlikely, but now considering that very unstable situation in the market began to doubt .. Be ready to sell everything..
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:55:58 PM

No, it's not the end of Crypto, a lot of post ask or talking about crypto dead, country banned, a lot of rumous to attack crypto, most important is they lose money in current market dip, I just wait big whales join the party again Wink

berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:21:01 PM

Most members keep on asking each day that the crypto activities we all know of and have been hyping will collapse. Some expert investors who don't like Bitcoin, Crypto and blockchain tevhnology always say the bubble will burst and everything will come to zero. So I want to ask, does that mean are we going to see the following:

* A market capitalization of about $252,730,956,280 (CMC now) going to go a waste?

* Big companies such as Binance, Kucoin, Huobi, Bithumb and the rest going away?

* USA and other countries boycottimg their regulations and China forgetting about their intention to set up new regulations on crypto?

* Awesome blockchain technology that many governments are interested in going a waste?

* Huge investments in crypto turning to zero

* And even Satoshi Nakamoto not doing anythimg to ensure what he pioneered sustains and endures?

and so much more to come.....

Guys I think we are pioneering something that is going to be great in the future. Let's think positive. The market is down, but crypto hasn't collapsed. We shall surely bounce back!!
I like the course of your thoughts! I never believed that the blockchain technology and the whole crypto market were a bubble. People will eventually realize that these are the latest technologies and will use them in everyday life.

yesyes18 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:39:37 PM

The market is down, but crypto hasn't collapsed. We shall surely bounce back!!

So what? What's the connection of down market with collapse of crypto?

Bond market might be not in a good state but no one says that it will be demolished.

Too many factors must come together at the same time to destroy the crypto.
Everything people say that wil make crypto collapse are all speculations. People just give suggestions with many of them not having any facts backing them. Also, it seems some people just hate crypto and so they'll do anything to criticize it.

Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:41:15 PM

Guys I think we are pioneering something that is going to be great in the future. Let's think positive. The market is down, but crypto hasn't collapsed. We shall surely bounce back!!

Now is the time that bitcoin mostly needed the support of its users, but even the market is down it doesn't mean that bitcoin and blockchain is in the verge of collapsing anytime. I believe that hodlers won't let go unless they can see that there is a profit from what they waited for, so as long as there is some hodlers bitcoin and other crypto will most likely to stay and move slowly as others sustain it from going down.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:08:38 AM

we should not be easily influenced by experts who are able to analyze the market price movements because it could be not accurate estimates, even some time ago bitcoin price movements can be affected by the negative news that always appears, resulting in panic against the holder. we should believe that bitcoin will continue to grow as trading volume increases
Anniee123

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:30:58 AM

Indeed, most of the time these people's comments looks more like a joke, encryption currency markets have been around for so long, and got the approval from all countries, so how could disappear suddenly in a short period of time?

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:33:46 AM

I want to say if I do not see the crypto will soon end because the world is also intact. That's one of the things we need to consider. Also, there are many investors who love cryptocurrency and do not want to quit. I believe if I have any hope that it will be a decent coin that will bounce back where investors have to survive.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: