Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:33:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much damaged bitcoin has brought you?  (Read 4585 times)
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:36:02 AM

i buy bitcoin at $8000 and i already sell all my bitcoin at $7000 because in that time i need some money for buy something that emergency so i cot lost my bitcoin investment to get some money because of that, and  i dont realize that the price of bitcoinr right now is decreasing than before

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:50:01 AM

Thankfully I didn't buy when the prices are too high way back last December 2017. I thought it was very high and no way but to go down for a bit. But I did not expect it to go this low. Hope that we get through this sooner or around end of July.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:08:57 AM

Investing in cryptocurrency is quite tough. We have really seen a lot in this game. Am not sure if there is one person that have not lost in this game. Sometimes when i sit down and count my loses it marvels me but at the same time my gains whenever i remember it leaves a smile on my cheek. Simply saying, my gains outweighs my loss am am still happy to be part of crypto community. There is still a lot to learn.
Husen Alikhsan

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:26:46 AM

You know what, my personal portfolio has dropped by almost more than 75% and yes that's more than half the amount I lost. But I'm not too worried about the problem, it's because I'm here for the long term. I know that Bitcoin is here to stay and it takes quite a long time until the bear trend ends. Bitcoin will soon recover the bearish movement and will rise high in the next few months according to my personal. Do not worry too much about the damage caused by BTC to you, instead wait for it when BTC will raise your capital and will give you very good results for your investment. Thanks
cryptohipo

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:14:06 PM

The price is way below from the price by which I bought my coins. But I am not feeling damaged still as I didn't sell my coins at a price below than my cost price. I am waiting for the price to rise. So I think if you are holding you don't need to think about being damaged.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:23:49 PM

There are people who are already taking advantage of the present fall in price of bitcoin and will have great reward for they little investment in a short time to come, bitcoin as a volatile assets comes with a great risk and only those who understand how the market works are ready to take advantage of the present situation to buy more.
EUROPEANTURK

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:31:03 PM

I bought bitcoin in hight price and now my money looking half but i cant say Bitcoin damaged me because i invested to Bitcoin for long term and i believe i invested true where .
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:50:35 PM

None actually. I'm realllyyyyyy cautious and I'm a holder. My portfolio value is lower than it was in December yes but still much much higher than it was when I initially invested. I think people who investing during Nov - Jan and traders are the people are were more prone to damage

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
boakyei

Activity: 358

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 09:03:55 PM

I learnt from the beginning that bitcoins trading is risky but highly potential to make quick money, as a result I always traded amount I can afford to lose. To me , due to appropriate measures put in place, I have not suffered much damaged from bitcoins.

deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:06:32 PM

I have loss almost 80% of my portfolio. This is why im so disappointed for this bear market.
Its been months and i have not seen any improvement of it. But still not giving up. Being a trader is tough. Sometimes you're on top and sometimes you're on the ground. You have to be a risk taker. Right now i don't really mind losing 100% of my portfolio. Im loss already. I have nothing to lose now. I just keep holding it until the market recovers again. Still have high hopes Bitcoin can bounce and able to surpass its ATH.

renz0

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:10:20 PM

Monetary damage? I guess it is only a minimal lose.But in terms of time,effort and family bonding, it was partially damage.Our normal bonding everyday and/or weekend has been on and off because I am very busy doing my bounty hunting to earn enough money to support my family and make them happy.But just lately I realize that money alone can't make them happy or can't buy happiness so now I made my adjustment in doing bounties without affecting our family bonding to avoid damages in our bonding moments.
pokerjet

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:33:43 PM

As i bought Bitcoin at different prices for a long time, i only lost money from profit but i'm still profitable. In terms of investors once buying with all money, a sad decrease has occurred.
12tribes

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:39:42 PM

The bitcoin is everyday becoming more interesting and entertaining in the sense that the gains and loss i have experienced cannot exactly be quantified as i have been responsible for the losses others have known and have also been responsible the gains and profits my team has acquired. Overall, the losses are not huge but appreciable given the fact that what was lost compared to the price of bitcoin now is substantive.

goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:43:14 PM

You still are in good position to hold it because you just lost 30% of your investment , many people lost more than 70% because of this dip . Alts performed very poor in this bear market , Bitcoin still managed to hold its support .
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:45:55 PM

As for me,most of my bitcoin savings is from signature campaign,so i don't feel much damage.But,in last november i sold some of my bitcoin and regret it afterward because in december,bitcoin reach the all time high,i think that count as a mental damage.
Same I didnt feel much damage because I already sold my bitcoin few months ago. Right now my bitcoin was just from bounty and I still didnt get my rewards since the campaign was not yet finish. Bitcoin fall will just damage especially if you have huge amount in your wallet, but dont worry anyway, because it will increase soon.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:50:43 PM

I had a small scale investment on bitcoin and i invested on it when the market price is 30% higher. I never thought that market is going to fall down which results to the loss of some of my money if i will sell my bitcoin holdings now. Seeing the market price i consider it as a damage which is 30%. Well if i may ask you do you feel any damage right now? I wanna know who are those people who are investing prior to the market price fall down?
Lately bitcoin damage my investment but totally damage because it cause a little then now km still holding my bitcoin because if I sell it it's my big lose of money I will wait till the price of bitcoin will higher so it will gain my profit.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:00:22 PM

Honestly, no damage at all.
I benefit from bitcoin not all the time but maybe few times in a month. I see to it that I do not abuse this technology and I do hope for more development not just through other crypto project but also in line with health issues, educational purposes and social development.
Though I hear scam accusations all the time, I do not get affected since I know its real function and purpose.
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:01:36 PM

He invested in bitcoin, starting at a price of 4K and up to 10K. So now it is not clear whether I am in loss. I think that it is a loss, but it is difficult to calculate accurately, and I do not want to.

If you invested in bitcoin in range between 4k and 10k then you are good and your loss is not that much and bitcoin will definitely cross 10k this year .
but those bought at 20k needed to wait for 1 year to get return , selling at loss will be a bad choice .
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:05:10 PM

I have no damage yet due to bitcoin because till now Im still holding it and waiting for the right time to sell.If something bad happened well I am prepared because for me not all the time you gain on something.So just set up your mindset and accept all things.
Yes we all need to underatand that bitcoin was volatile which it has an ups and down. Actually I didnt feel any damage because I was new here and I didnt get huge amount from the past campaign where I joined in, but if I have huge amount of it and loss it because of the price fall, i will still hold on to it until it pump again because I believe that it will increase soon.

bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 10:11:50 PM

I had a small scale investment on bitcoin and i invested on it when the market price is 30% higher. I never thought that market is going to fall down which results to the loss of some of my money if i will sell my bitcoin holdings now. Seeing the market price i consider it as a damage which is 30%. Well if i may ask you do you feel any damage right now? I wanna know who are those people who are investing prior to the market price fall down?
Damages can get fixed. And a market damage, as you put it, can be fixed with a recovery. But it does take time that's why we need to be patient and optimistic about these things so that we won't be making any wrong decisions. Personally, I haven't incurred any damages so far. And I plan of keeping it that way.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: