Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:59:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much damaged bitcoin has brought you?  (Read 4590 times)
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:18:01 AM

I had a small scale investment on bitcoin and i invested on it when the market price is 30% higher. I never thought that market is going to fall down which results to the loss of some of my money if i will sell my bitcoin holdings now. Seeing the market price i consider it as a damage which is 30%. Well if i may ask you do you feel any damage right now? I wanna know who are those people who are investing prior to the market price fall down?
There are lots of money and time lost from me when I engaged in bitcoin business I have never regret it because today I have found what I want in this business, I have learned so much from my mistakes in trading and investing. Most of all I have earned a lot and so much from gain from what I have lost in money before.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:18:42 AM

I am a misguided person in investing, when the market price is high in 2017 in December, I bought some coins. The biggest thing when I bought a coin that would hardfork, at that moment also the market fell 80%. I can only wait.
DungPhan

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:42:37 AM

In this market, 90% of people are like you, and only about 10% are still happy
feelingfroggy

Activity: 220
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:27:12 AM

I'm up on my Bitcoin holdings.  The key with this is be patient.  Look at the historical charts and realize this happens fairly often.  If you bought it  a little high and don't panic you will be fine.  Just give it a bit of time.  God Bless.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
bharal07

Activity: 318
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:50:34 AM

Actually, big money was lost when the price of bitcoin fell. So much money is lost but it's okay because it's not hard work here so it's okay to lose money, but maybe not next. Since I earned my parents helped me with all the expenses. So much thanks I found the bitcoin.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:43:25 AM

I had a small scale investment on bitcoin and i invested on it when the market price is 30% higher. I never thought that market is going to fall down which results to the loss of some of my money if i will sell my bitcoin holdings now. Seeing the market price i consider it as a damage which is 30%. Well if i may ask you do you feel any damage right now? I wanna know who are those people who are investing prior to the market price fall down?

It was too small amount when I invested in bitcoins as a student...But at that time craze was not so much and market was also not big...And I lost interest in bitcoins as no traders was there and no such apps were there to buy and sell... Even I cant sell those btc also...And i forgot my btc address too...If it was with me then I could have been rich...I regret for this loss.
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:21:40 AM

If you just buy and hope, obviously this world will damage you..cause it is like gambling.
But personally, apart from gain and losses i learnt so much thanks to this world.. especially about psychology. It is fantastic to see so much risk in trading and how all the people react in this unpredictable market.

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
waltbtc

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:37:34 AM

more than half of my portfolio lost as bought bitcoin at more than USD19,000.  so now hoping and waiting it go up to more than 20K this year or else damage is really big. now I try to not look at market as often as before. so invest longterm so damage not so big.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:41:07 AM

If you just buy and hope, obviously this world will damage you..cause it is like gambling.
But personally, apart from gain and losses i learnt so much thanks to this world.. especially about psychology. It is fantastic to see so much risk in trading and how all the people react in this unpredictable market.
I actually lose my money since I buy last year 2017 but I keep calm because I will keep losing my money if I sell my bitcoin, for now I am still waiting for the recovery of bitcoin.
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:42:17 AM

The damage brought bitcoin to me was not actual fiat money but time. I have spent so much time last year with gambling bitcoin and faucets. I was so new and ignorant to the bitcoin world, then I met Ethereum and started learning about it and found ways to earn real money with it. Going back to the damages, if I were to total the amount of time into money, that would be around $3500 USD wasted but on the other hand, I learned a lot from it and I have no regrets.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:55:57 AM

since i started in bitcoin until now,I had never experiences damages because i am so patient person who waited for the right time and always believed that market dumping is just temporary and soon it will recover.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
HaletteCouture

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:14:11 AM

Not much bitcoin damage because I am fixing them
Patpro

Activity: 125
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 07:18:32 AM

I did invest prior to the fall of the market but I dont see that as a damage. It becomes a damage when you sell while the price has fallen but it is not when you still hodling. Wait a little longer until you start to gain profit

BLOCKVEST | PRIVATE SALE NOW |
INNOVATING THE CRYPTO CURRENCYWORLD.The First Licensed & Registered Cryptocurr (https://blockvestico.io/)
ideya

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:34:28 AM

No damage as I had never been in loss with my bitcoin investment. I expect to get another 3x on current holdings in next 6 months.
skibikipapa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:39:21 AM

I have not got any damage from bitcoin at all. I started bitcoin by participating bounty campaigns which I earned tokens and trade them with bitcoin. In other words I have not bought any bitcoin from my own money, so if I loss my bitcoin I think I won't get so hurt for I didn't invest my personal money at all.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:04:28 AM

Almost all of us get hurt on what happen some of us lose more than 75% still be thankful because you lose 30% only and dont worry because the market is recovering right now just hold your Bitcoin and trust your investment, hopefully the market will recover continuously.

tonysitaly

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:33:09 PM

Since most of my bitcoin revenue comes from air drops and bounty, it doesn't cost me much, but I've wasted a lot of time in the last six months, which may not be worth it.

Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:40:08 PM

In terms of money I experienced some losses since I bought bitcoin sometimes in higher price and sell it in cheaper because of panic selling when I first experienced the sudden fall of prices. But now I realized that holding is the best option during that time. But regarding with the time and effort, a lot of my time was wastage since the last campaigns I was joining were all scam.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:57:52 PM

I am here! I invested in bitcoin when its price was 17-18K USD. But now the bitcoin price is 7400 USD! I am in huge damage as you mentioned in this post/topic. But I am not hopeless or I am not worried about it. Because I know well about the crypto volatile.  Bitcoin went to 20K USD and it has the potential to go to the 30K USD in this year. So, I am holding my coins. I invested for a long time that's why price ups and downs don't effect on me. I suggest you not to worry. Keep your trust on bitcoin and do other things or do the trade. One day you will get profits more than your expectation.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:10:25 PM

When bitcoin price falls we suffer loses because of losing profit. But when the time price surges we recover our loses. Actually it has not brought big damage because I am being patient to wait for the price to increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: