Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:47:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much damaged bitcoin has brought you?  (Read 4584 times)
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:28:18 AM

in my opinion there is no damage at all but if you are not patient enough to wait and sell your bitcoin then it is definitely your loss or as you say damage because you can say damage when it's finished

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:50:10 AM

Well you will never going to have a loss on your money if you will hold still when market price of crypto goes down. This is just the ideal way of getting away from losses but of course it will still depend on how need is the money for you that even when market price go down you will going to sell it to attend the needs. But if there are no needs to get fulfilled it is better to hold and not to get any panic.
Haslett5236

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:51:22 AM

Overall i have profited, but if i am talking about not able to sell from the ath in dec/jan 2018, i have so far lost like 60% of my portfolio since the ath.
Generaldiscussion

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:56:22 AM

Actually, It didn't damage to anyone and so do I. Ask for me, on the other hand, I receive many benefits from bitcoin. I have to say thank to Bitcoin
Vivif

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:58:10 AM

I had a small scale investment on bitcoin and i invested on it when the market price is 30% higher. I never thought that market is going to fall down which results to the loss of some of my money if i will sell my bitcoin holdings now. Seeing the market price i consider it as a damage which is 30%. Well if i may ask you do you feel any damage right now? I wanna know who are those people who are investing prior to the market price fall down?

I bought Bitcoin at the price of $ 10000, and currently, the bitcoin price falls well below $ 10000. But I do not feel like losing anything big. indeed the value is reduced, but I have decided to hold back (long-term investment). and plans to buy more bitcoin. Holding is the best choice in my opinion.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:18:34 AM

I can't think of any damage from Bitcoin. If someone put themselves in a position where they could be damaged by Bitcoin or its volatility, they probably made a mistake by overextending themselves.
I think one of the damages resulting from bitcoin is of course a loss due to investment. be it from fluctuation or technicality.
but one thing that makes a loss is from yourself. like panic, impatience, or lack of skills and expertise.
brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:45:15 AM

So sorry to see that you lost so much of your investment to the  bitcoin price fall. We are need to see cryptocurrency investment as very risky and treat it as such, by investing only our spare money. The price fall affect me too but the loss was minimal.
poonampawan

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:48:15 AM

Now the bitcoin price is rising and all others are falling. For the first time in eight months, BTC is increasing and it is causing the price of altcoins to fall and it is causing more damage than the fall in price of Bitcoin does.
135cc

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:07:19 AM

I had a small scale investment on bitcoin and i invested on it when the market price is 30% higher. I never thought that market is going to fall down which results to the loss of some of my money if i will sell my bitcoin holdings now. Seeing the market price i consider it as a damage which is 30%. Well if i may ask you do you feel any damage right now? I wanna know who are those people who are investing prior to the market price fall down?
in my own preferences, im still not damaged about the falling of bitcoin's price, because for me, im investing it to a long term investment. Maybe after 2 year later, i can feel the damage or the benefit that bitcoin give me.

Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:56:05 PM

I can't think of any damage from Bitcoin. If someone put themselves in a position where they could be damaged by Bitcoin or its volatility, they probably made a mistake by overextending themselves.
You mean how much money i lost because of bitcoin? I lost 7bitcoin and i think its about $42k. Because someone stole my phone and all the passwords, private keys are in there. I cried all day all night for 1week i think? And i takes 3months for me to move on on that stupid thing. Because of that incidence i save all the passwords in my pc so that if i lost again my phone i have my pc to save the day.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:31:56 PM

If you lose your money for real time you need to wait more. Because it is a future price will go up and you will get your profit from it. The best way to invest is when the price are low. But you need to create your own strategy for a long time investing.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:52:26 PM

Since I started bitcoin and crypto currency business my social life is on the downside, I no longer socialize like before, and that to me is an emtional damage because friends are beginning to think that I don't have their time any longer.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:39:19 PM

Hhhhhhhhm i actually bought my BTC at a high price during October last year, it really looked convincing by then but look at where it is now im just praying it get better
Nanashev

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:47:39 PM

Bitcoin has rather made my life a better one, i have no suffered any damage and i do not regret joining the bitcoin family. All that you need to understand and cope with is the volatile nature of cryptocurrencies. If you can manipulate the system and know when to buy and/or sell, you will always make huge profits for yourself.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:35:21 AM

Bitcoin will be fine, if theres one thing that can i say to you is bitcoin will be fine. I think the down grading of bitcoin prices is just period. Although we can not deny the fact that damaged of bitcoin is very true and it can be felt, but it will not take a long time.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:42:26 AM

It is not just damage, it is loss on bitcoin`s investment.

Losing typically be recognize especially when you are into the market right now in which falling of price occur. However, it would be impractical to sell the btc knowing that we need to minimized our loss. Thus, the alternative way to do is to hodl the price and gather speculations to improve the quality of investment. I believe the price may goes back ranges to $7000-$8000 in the next month. Further, if the hype I consider as my source would result to positive answer then it would really mean a time to maximized profit or wait for the price to rise more. But, it would just only speculations; the probability is pretty quite obvious and it would really motivating to do such hype...Meanwhile, my point is to have the necessary faith.
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:01:29 AM

It didn't bring any damage to me because I am not selling when prices are low so I didn't loose anything by this time. Never sell when the market is low if you don't want to loose
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:17:28 PM

When i started here , i think i didnt have any experience about  bitcoin damage . So far so good .
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:32:40 PM

damaged? you mean losses ? well to be exact, i think i have lost nothing . yes you heard it right. i do loose nothing because i myself dont ever try to invest on bitcoin although i did experience to buy an etherium because i cant trade my tokens if i dont have an etherium balance on my myetherwallet . to some people that invest and damage thier lives  by bitcoin , well its not already a fault of bitcoin . they loose because they dont have the knowledge to research the full specs of bitcoin . they dont know that bitcoin is a volatile coin that can decrease and increase without prior notice .
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:43:45 PM

currently my portfolio is negative -74% due to huge fall down not only by bitcoin but sltcoin as well though all my investment was came only from bounty campaign it really disheartened to think how much money lost in my portfolio but still i have no plan to sold any of my altcoins and bitcoin i know there is always a time for recovery and i should patiently wait it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: