Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:04:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much damaged bitcoin has brought you?  (Read 4584 times)
Gururapyco

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:34:13 PM

You need to get used to loses in trading. It's just the way it is. I've made similar mistakes not exactly with Bitcoin but the nauter of it is the same as your's. Learn from it and move forward. Until you don't sell with a loss, you haven't lost your money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:40:28 PM

There was a time when I also got panicked and sold almost all of my bitcoins because I was afraid that it will go lower that I will lose my invrstments but I really regreted it later because I sold it very cheap. I learn my lesson the hard way.
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:43:53 PM

I had a small scale investment on bitcoin and i invested on it when the market price is 30% higher. I never thought that market is going to fall down which results to the loss of some of my money if i will sell my bitcoin holdings now. Seeing the market price i consider it as a damage which is 30%. Well if i may ask you do you feel any damage right now? I wanna know who are those people who are investing prior to the market price fall down?

And why do you consider the market price, you consider the price that will be at the time of your sale. If you sell now, then you are at a loss. And if next year, then I think the profit will be. I think so. A loss is when there is no money at all or to sell is not possible. And at the moment it's just a trade and the chart fell down, will soon rise up.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:11:21 PM

Many feelings of damaged that bitcoin give me so far, most especially seeing the price of the altcoin that I invested dropped by almost 50% because of the bitcoin falls (and it's keep getting down until now).

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:51:02 PM

Well for me, bitcoin hasn't brought mine any damage. I bought bitcoin when the price was around $6k but i bought as much as i could loose. But before i bought it, I monitored the bitcoin market for weeks and finally bought the bitcoin... I always advice that people to do some research before investing...
ngawethu1

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:05:22 AM

I had a small scale investment on bitcoin and i invested on it when the market price is 30% higher. I never thought that market is going to fall down which results to the loss of some of my money if i will sell my bitcoin holdings now. Seeing the market price i consider it as a damage which is 30%. Well if i may ask you do you feel any damage right now? I wanna know who are those people who are investing prior to the market price fall down?
What you are suffering from the bleeding market is the same as me. I've bought BTC as 7k and then i decided to invest into some alts. As you see what is going on in the market. I'm now losing 50% of my asset. However, for long term i still believe that the crypto market would get back soon. The BTC price now is getting to strong support line. lets see what would happen next time.
marcosfx

Activity: 303

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:33:24 PM

I don't know what a decision that I have made wise or not but I have sold every each bitcoin that I had in May beginning... I'm trying to wait until this market will recover a bit and then I'll go for another portion.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:13:20 PM

I haven't invested much into bitcoin than I have earned from participating in bounties. But so far if I'm to do a check and balance of my Investment, I'm more than 50% at loss currently.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:20:06 PM

As to me bitcoin have done move good to me than damage. The coming of bitcoin has help me to live a balanced life so far
Bitcoin doesnt give much damage to me since im not investing much on it. Bitcoin only damage to. Me was everytime it price fall because some of my money in my wallet lose. But its okay since bitcoin still recover and go up after it. Maybe if I do investment when I get huge profit hopefully it will not damage me especially my financial need.

walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:59:21 AM

Everyone will definitely have this kind of experience at any point in time but in all, you will realise that you have made more gain than loss if you are patient enough. The current price doesn't favour me too but I can conveniently say that I have profited from bitcoin, judging from my previous gains.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:11:35 AM

I have some opportunity loss from the coins that I haven't sell when the price is near ath but I already sold most of my coins so I don't lose that much. So far i'm still in the profit because I get into crypto last year when the marketcap is still small and bitcoin is only about 2k. I am quite lucky to get into crypto quite early and get the opportunity to accumulate before the bull run started.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Bitocek100000

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:25:07 AM

Last year was very successful. This year, thanks to the usestop-loss, it was possible to get not so strong losses in the Deposit. But unfortunately, given the recent fallen of Etherium, I'm in the red almost twice.

puttkim

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:27:33 AM

which is my most regrettable place, because the altcoin has caused me even more damage!
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:11:31 PM

Because of the market price which suddenly falls down , some of us get affected by it. But me myself didnt get any damage because of bitcoin. It helps me anyway and continue giving me/us opportunities and benefits. If ever that some of us get some bitter experience with bitcoin lets just take it as a lesson so someday we can make wise decision for ourselves and for our bitcoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:17:33 PM

Literally, there is no damage that is brought to me by bitcoin. Why? It is because I mainly participate in bounty campaigns specifically signature campaigns. On there, I didn't need to invest money, I only need to invest my time, effort, and patience for me to gain money that is why literally there is no damage created by bitcoin. Figuratively, I think bitcoin doesn't really cause anyone damage. It is always the user's fault why he was losing money. Before entering the market, you must know what bitcoin is which is volatile. Also, from your statement, I see that you invest in the wrong time. Invest when the price is low, that is just a basic principle.
KINGCHACHA1

Activity: 489
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 03:29:58 PM

I feel you just Enter into investing in Bitcoin from December and January when the price of bitcoin was high , what a great experience. I have being in bitcoin and cryptocurrency for over three years, from experience if you know the right strategy and timing you will never loose in cryptocurrency.
ailyn47

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:39:48 PM

Mentally it is stress which obviously is a damage, of course, it will. Financially, it is still a loss and not a damage since you made your investment and trading then it must be expected  that there will be a loss and when it comes - do not make this thing a recognition as damage but rather a loss. ///
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:51:04 PM

Bitcoin never gives me damage at all,instead this coin built me again since i was almost broke before i come to learn this community and start being here.more than a couple years ago all bitcoin has given me are profit,though sometimes theres a fall but i manage to recover,so opposing your position bitcoin wasn't a losses provider instead its a gaining form
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:53:38 PM

Not damage, bitcoin has changed my life in very positive and rich ways.. Before 2016 i was working with low income but know i have money and i am working at home. If you buy bitcoin with the high price you could have damage ofcourse. When i met with Bitcoin the price were $350.. That's why i am lucky.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:57:29 PM

Not damage, bitcoin has changed my life in very positive and rich ways.. Before 2016 i was working with low income but know i have money and i am working at home. If you buy bitcoin with the high price you could have damage ofcourse. When i met with Bitcoin the price were $350.. That's why i am lucky.

I did not know what will be happening to Bitcoin in the past. Someone told me about it but I did not turn my eye since I thought it will not be a "thing" but it did, and it exploded the whole market. If I invested on Bitcoin earlier, I guess I am looking at a billion profit. That is how great Bitcoin is.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: