Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:59:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much damaged bitcoin has brought you?  (Read 4584 times)
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:31:01 PM

I had a small scale investment on bitcoin and i invested on it when the market price is 30% higher. I never thought that market is going to fall down which results to the loss of some of my money if i will sell my bitcoin holdings now. Seeing the market price i consider it as a damage which is 30%. Well if i may ask you do you feel any damage right now? I wanna know who are those people who are investing prior to the market price fall down?
I sell Bitcoin last year when it was at $19,000 and I buy back at $7,000 although I am a bit loss it is fine because those losses is only temporary and I believe that bitcoin will exceed more than $7,000 this year.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:34:11 AM

I don't feel much damage because most of my bitcoin came from the signature campaign and my only capital is time and effort lastly patience

hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:20:01 AM

You can hold and wait for the end of the year to get back your capital and profit. Most people still moan that they usually invest in Bitcoin higher than the market price. But I think no matter what you invest in, it's still more than the real value you hold.
jcojci

Activity: 706
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:19:33 AM

I don't think that bitcoin bring damage for me so far because with bitcoin, I can earn money from the internet and I am happy to join with bitcoin. Although I cannot always make money, I don't feel that bitcoin gives me damage and I am sure that in the future, I can be able to earn more bitcoin like other people. Maybe if I cannot make any money from bitcoin, then I will say that bitcoin makes my life broken, and I cannot earn something from bitcoin but the truth, like other people, I now can make money from bitcoin.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:46:29 AM

I don't think bitcoin has brought any damage to me although I have lost some couple of times due to the  volatility of the price of bitcoin. I believe in order to earn in crypto it takes a long term basis in order to earn, the future looks great with bitcoin.
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:51:36 AM

Personally, I invested when the price was$12,000. I bought 0.5 BTC. To be honest, it is very hard for me to watch my money burn, but I still have hope that the price will rise and I will not only return the lost, but also make a good profit.

charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:54:02 AM

I had a small scale investment on bitcoin and i invested on it when the market price is 30% higher. I never thought that market is going to fall down which results to the loss of some of my money if i will sell my bitcoin holdings now. Seeing the market price i consider it as a damage which is 30%. Well if i may ask you do you feel any damage right now? I wanna know who are those people who are investing prior to the market price fall down?

As of now, bitcoin doesn't brought damage to me. Actually, it might help me gain money in a couple of days and months. I just need to wait patiently in here in able to achieve the gain. If I were to stop the holding now I think that was the time I will have the damage or experience the damage of it.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
hastag_80

Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:15:04 AM

Actualy bitcoin currency is a great investment in a new generation technology,otherwiae due to consisting bloodish situation in the market  mostly people are afraid to invest now,thats why some investor conserve there crypto coins or hodl in order to survive this bearish market that we encountered now and some are quitting and find another kind of investment,but in my opinion bitcoinare not created so much damage to me,instead its give  me a better experience to success more in the future.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:16:33 AM

Well you can not have much damage if you understand how the bitcoin network is, first of all don't trust too much in it movement in which ever way weather it positive or negative direction and secondly don't rush things in bitcoin because you can only lose you money when you decide to sell during price fall you can hodl and wait. Always look away from the price chart in other to safe your self from mental damage. But before I understand the volatility of the bitcoin market I suffered much damages that almost result in me losing almost all my money.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:06:32 PM

Well i have lost some amount at first when i am a beginner in cryptocurrency,maybe three times failure from the trading and ico participating in which taken me almost a thousand bucks,but when I learned the basic then it started all the luck and gains

To be precise the renovation of my house and the extension came from my profit in cryptocurrency and now i am planning to buy a car if given a chance ,i only need half amount to purchase
Just be careful, do not get to used to get those kind of profits, I say this because it is entirely possible that you are an incredible trader and investor and you could obtain those profits forever, but it's possible that may not be the case and if you come to rely on those kind of profits for your everyday expenses then you will be in trouble when you do not get them.
Chrisjay29

Merit: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:44:16 PM

What do you mean by damage? Profit lose? I think bitcoin cant make a damage it is jutlst depend on the user on how he manage her/his bitcoin. If you are a panic holder then obviously you will lpss profit in the future. Bitcoin need patience and strategies
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:39:22 PM

None at all. If I had bought when the prices were high I sure as shit wouldn't sell the bitcoin just to actualize my losses.

So wealth wise, bitcoin has been a net positive for me.

But it doesn't end there, Bitcoin makes me believe that this broken system can be fixed. All we need to do to truly thrive in a capitalistic system is remove the parasitic losses incurred by the bankers and their friends. When I can transact freely with anyone I wish the gains can not be easily quantified.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:51:20 PM

Of course the damage was tangible. But I blocked it out on the altcoins and bitcoin difference after a while. Obviously, if you just invested in bitcoin and no longer trade in the market, then waiting for the overlap of the damage due to the growth of bitcoin is simply not profitable. Try to look for options for bitcoin transfers to more promising coins. Most recently, Ripple made +100%. If you invested in it in time, you would come out with a plus of 20% of what you have now.
Qurelal

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:51:27 PM

Of course, the drop is felt by all the owners of Bitcoin. Now it's up to everyone to wait or run to sell to reduce losses. No one has an accurate forecast.
jozymens7

Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 11:36:42 PM

I joined this platform not long ago and t has helped me earn some good amount of BTC and one thing I can say is that, counting the good it has done me its far way better than the bads and even I dont know the bads it has done to me.

Chicksteen

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:26:47 AM

I joined this platform not long ago and t has helped me earn some good amount of BTC and one thing I can say is that, counting the good it has done me its far way better than the bads and even I dont know the bads it has done to me.
Bad things cannot seen when you are using and earning from it for good. Maybe the damaged it talking is the lost you gain after taking risk in bitcoin. I see the potential of it and there is nothing wrong even the price fall because we have chance to buy more volume and make it profit for the long time. There is no much damaged aside for getting lose and sometimes being hacked or scammed.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:40:12 AM

To be honest , bitcoin didnt give me any damage in terms of financial because im not an investor or trader which means i dont buy a bitcoins but bitcoin gives me some extra income in the form of working or thru online jobs . if there any damage that bitcoin cause to me , well id say that is the time and effort because that is only my capital on here to be able to earn a profit . 

But overall it damage is still worth it and i didnt regret at all .
That isn't a damage bro because you earned money or Bitcoin without investing and it's good for you.

Needless to say, it is still a loss but an acceptable one.  And i think it is really wise of you to choose to earn bitcoins rather than investing or trading on it.

I believe that bitcoin is an economy of chance and a really good one at that. And i am glad that you have found your way to lessen the possible damage as to what others had experienced. Keep it up.
People keep on investing without knowing the risks of investing in crypto currencies such as Bitcoin and majority of them entered this industry without any knowledge of what they are doing and fueled with greed on their hearts that they will earn a lot of profit when they invested on Bitcoin. Bitcoin isn't a magic money maker that a lot of people these days believe and it doesn't make money instantly. A lot of investors are suffering from their losses and a lot of them invested everything they got on Bitcoin without knowing the risks and what might come out with their decisions, that's why it is better to invest only the money that a person affords to lose and investing everything that a person has is such a stupid thing to do. Smiley
Alex_Kidd

Activity: 213

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:51:24 AM

For me, it depends on the moment: luckily for some coins I got in quite before the huge fall, so I'm still safe, but unfortunately I got several others at prices that now may seem crazy...
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:22:17 AM

Bitcoin has no damage in me unless if i sell my bitcoin holdings right now, i can say that i am also lucky in the last bitcoin bullrun that bitcoin give me enough money and savings.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:17:00 AM

Bitcoin has not yet damaged my life yet. Because I am not yet investing because I don't have an extra money yet. But it's still disappointing because from the high price, it drops to the very low price. But I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin then wait for it to recover again.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: