Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:30:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much damaged bitcoin has brought you?  (Read 4583 times)
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:42:58 PM

I am associated with Bitcoin for a long time. And I have not suffered anything from Bitcoin. Because I earn money by working in Bitcoin's signature campaign. And I do my coin sale at the same time. When the price of the coin is at its highest level. For these reasons, I do not get much damage from Bitcoin.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:51:02 PM

It was my first year since when I started to see bitcoin and cryptocurrency. And as far as I know, there is no damage that bitcoin caused to me. If there will be then it is my stupidity because I bought a coin without any preparations. I never blame bitcoin from its volatility because all of the plans will come to us. The execution really matters and bitcoin is just a tool for us to become profitable.

bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:02:01 PM

Unfortunately, I'm just a new investor. I invested in it earlier this year and I bought it for $ 6500. I know a lot of investors are trapped at the current price and they are keeping their bitcoin and have not sold it yet. If you really believe in bitcoin, I suggest you keep it for the future. Your patience is bound to help you recover your profits. Taking a look at the bitcoin price chart always gives us a lot of surprises. Trust the price it will increase in the future.

syntac

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:09:35 PM

who is the person ,, surely they are the unlucky ones. indeed we have to be observant in all things, because we have to be extra careful, because we can't make prices or go down
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:31:04 PM

I do not feel bad or damaged bu bitcoin investment because I really understand it before  joining. I did understand  that bitcoin needs patience and  also the money i have to invest in any online business must be money that I can afford to lose. With these two skills i was ready to invest in bitcoin and other altcoins. You can never lose in cryptocurrency trading till you sell off your holding. so even you are down by 75% down and in red, if you still hold on the price will change any moment  to give you profit.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:07:06 PM
Merited by MeongElek (1)

It is now time to purchase bitcoin right now. Lots of people tend to be a few purchase bitcoin as well as maintain simply a couple of 30 days you need to obtain a much more make money from bitcoin. It is now time crypto marketplace we must discover as well as commit this particular bitcoin whenever to obtain pump motor any kind of gold coin.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:13:35 PM

I had a small scale investment on bitcoin and i invested on it when the market price is 30% higher. I never thought that market is going to fall down which results to the loss of some of my money if i will sell my bitcoin holdings now. Seeing the market price i consider it as a damage which is 30%. Well if i may ask you do you feel any damage right now? I wanna know who are those people who are investing prior to the market price fall down?

I went down around 10% when the decline of bitcoin price started. Good thing I bailed the minute the price decline was very fast. I then bought some bitcoins when the price was cheap and now my pool is just floating around untouched. I would rather hold now and then sell when the price returns to $20,000.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 03:31:07 PM

To be honest, I believe that trading is not my cup of tea and hence I consider myself as a long-term investor. Thus, situation taking place in the short run does not affect my long-term strategy at all. However, in some cases, I exploit the opportunity in order to acquire more units at a comparatively lower price that reduces my average acquisition cost resulting in an increase in the probability of profit-making from an investment point of view.
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:54:33 PM

I am not invest at bitcoin because I have small money for investment, I am always looking for and make investment at altcoin and try get much profit with altcoin, but when bitcoin price is drop all of altcoin have lower price too.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:00:30 PM

I had a small scale investment on bitcoin and i invested on it when the market price is 30% higher. I never thought that market is going to fall down which results to the loss of some of my money if i will sell my bitcoin holdings now. Seeing the market price i consider it as a damage which is 30%. Well if i may ask you do you feel any damage right now? I wanna know who are those people who are investing prior to the market price fall down?

I went down around 10% when the decline of bitcoin price started. Good thing I bailed the minute the price decline was very fast. I then bought some bitcoins when the price was cheap and now my pool is just floating around untouched. I would rather hold now and then sell when the price returns to $20,000.
Staying positive and aimed for the best can bring you a positive outlook for future success, in times like this selling out to panic will harmed your investment, it's probably not the right timing to sell but to continue buying as the value is far away cheaper from the last high, waiting and holding
your coins can generate higher returned when the bull start to run.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:05:19 PM

I havent really experience any damage until now fortunately. Not bitcoin, but i have experienced loss from altcoin before. Maybe because i'm being too carefull with my bitcoin, but not really with my altcoins so that thing happened.
Before, i'm waiting for the best price to sell my altcoin. The price that time is quite good already, but i'm being greedy and want to wait until the price increase more. But then suddenly something happened and the market drops drastically, and the price decrease about almost 80% and never increase again. And i really regret not selling my coins sooner.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
jimmyle

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:08:57 PM

Bitcoin sometimes brought happiness, and sometimes complete disappointment in life. I felt both rich and poor
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:01:04 PM

I haven't ruined my budget because of btc. i have bought some coins and still keep them waiting for the better prices which are expected this year or at least in a year. I have time to wait

rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:07:53 PM

Bitcoin never contirbuted damage on my investments it actually helped me recover from those financial hardships that I encounter.In this days bitcoin had really slumped off compared last year but i never regreted knowing bitcoin because for me it is a blessing.

maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:40:06 PM

It seems to me that you have not suffered any damage and have not earned anything until you have withdrawn your money from the market. therefore, no one bothers you not to fix your loss and then sell Bitcoin when it costs over 100k dollars

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
bp.comp69

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:08:24 AM

a lot of bitcoins are scam and damaged that I received, until now the value of the bitcoin scam that I received is not worth at all
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:19:03 AM

absolutely no damage can be done where there is an investment in valuable technology
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:26:35 AM

Not really a damaged i think it was a facing small problem ,because i believe in bitcoin that it will bring me again in a better life,because now the price of it was really too far than the price of it before,but i`m sure that it will back again because of the demand of the using of it and also the people that using it.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 09:27:34 AM

Small amount/big amount does not matter for our investment planning because long time investment can be makes more profit every.i have opinion my target Bitcoin lower time for buyer and seller time higher price.so we can invest Bitcoin lower time.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:09:00 AM

Oh boy! that's some big numbers. glad to know that you starting to get rid of all your debt.

In my case I consider myself lucky enough because I bought bitcoin on a cheaper price than right now and also I got it from bounty and I never had losses or damage. Yet I am still holding my bitcoin and hoping it will br a good investment that the price will double again sooner. Maybe you should wait a little more time so that later on you will consider it as a fortune not a damage.

Same for me. I was lucky enough to get in last year and sold most of it during a bull run then again bought in dumping. I am quite new to bounties so didn't earn anything yet.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: