Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:01:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTASSIST — THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD  (Read 275788 times)
sjuzze

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:41:07 PM

I familiarized myself with the project and its idea, very well thought out and described everything, but a very difficult idea of ​​direction was chosen, I wish good luck with the implementation of the plans.
I also think that the idea is difficult in the modern world, because over time, the crypto currency becomes more difficult for beginners and even experts for understanding.
Yes, I share your opinion, in addition, and still not widely used as a currency on a daily basis, which will be further difficult to predict.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
super stas

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:50:25 PM

I familiarized myself with the project and its idea, very well thought out and described everything, but a very difficult idea of ​​direction was chosen, I wish good luck with the implementation of the plans.
I also think that the idea is difficult in the modern world, because over time, the crypto currency becomes more difficult for beginners and even experts for understanding.
Yes, I share your opinion, in addition, and still not widely used as a currency on a daily basis, which will be further difficult to predict.
There are a lot of problems and shortcomings, but it is necessary to solve them somehow, mistakes are made by everyone, therefore it is necessary to be able to make concessions, because everything can be corrected.
Cryptassist will solve this problem, because it provides an opportunity to get all the necessary resources in one easily accessible place.
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:56:48 PM

The project is new, quite interesting, but at the same time it has a lot of similar and competitive projects that are in no way inferior, so I can not understand in what way their individuality?
cryptozian

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:06:37 PM

The project is new, quite interesting, but at the same time it has a lot of similar and competitive projects that are in no way inferior, so I can not understand in what way their individuality?
For me personally, the important point is that the developers give everyone access to the cryptomir with 25 basic tools and functions.
Neither

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:12:25 PM

For me personally, the important point is that the developers give everyone access to the cryptomir with 25 basic tools and functions.
Well, for me, it will be very interesting, but what happens ... you need to work very hard, and then the result will not make you wait.
hollymoolly

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:26:12 PM

Well, for me, it will be very interesting, but what happens ... you need to work very hard, and then the result will not make you wait.
Guys, I think about the benefits there will be a lot more that is written, well, I isolated for myself the main one, this is a multi-block conductor.+
Well, I can say about this, there are advantages, but so far they are only on a piece of paper, the result must be felt, and not read.
Great Man

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:38:43 PM

It is commendable that at last they came up with a very convenient project that allows using crypto currency here and now.
Botaisk

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:45:42 PM

It is commendable that at last they came up with a very convenient project that allows using crypto currency here and now.
In addition, the developers set themselves the task of fully implementing the crypto currency in life, providing people with a range of different services.
Mike Mike

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:52:26 PM

In addition, the developers set themselves the task of fully implementing the crypto currency in life, providing people with a range of different services.
This is something new, I hope the guys have enough strength to complete what they started, because a very serious task has been set.
cold beer

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:12:27 PM

This is something new, I hope the guys have enough strength to complete what they started, because a very serious task has been set.
Currently, such projects are undoubtedly needed by the modern world. But the problem is only that not everyone knows how to use them.
I think with time, the guys will solve this problem too, because someone should teach people to move in step with the time.
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:33:56 PM

Good evening, tell me what the terms of investment? I can not find exact and detailed information! Thank you in advance for your answers.
Everything happens according to the standard scheme, you need to register and be authorized, after which you will have access to your private office, and there you already have your own concrete actions_)
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:40:21 PM

there is an opportunity to invest by bank transfer in dollars, which is very convenient, rarely where you meet.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:03:56 PM

I am very excited about your project, I am currently writing an article for you and hope you are successful

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
punkster

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:32:39 PM

there is an opportunity to invest by bank transfer in dollars, which is very convenient, rarely where you meet.
I do hear about this for the first time, for me it's something new, I did not think that you can invest directly in the dolars.
The world does not stand still, every day they come up with something new, more modern and progressive.
Jorandck

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:55:35 AM

I am very excited about your project, I am currently writing an article for you and hope you are successful

Cryptassist will have various tools and will send personalized notifications to users who have unique profile, goals, and investment strategies.
CryptAssist (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:59:36 AM

Did you know that for every $250 you spend on CTA, you have the chance to win a Tesla Roadster❓🏎🏎
Why did we choose Tesla instead of the classic Lamborghini? Because we here at CryptAssist care about our world🌍Support us! : https://t.co/p084iuKRjZ

For every $250 that's like a lottery ticket? When will the drawing for that Tesla happen? How many are you going to distribute?

The Tesla draw will be held after the ICO and the winner will be announced on all our social media platforms.

Hope you do it in a transparent way and not some shady drawing process that nobody understands and it should at least be auditable.

Yes it will be a completely transparent draw for the Tesla. Watch our website for more details.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:03:42 AM

Good evening to all lovers of interesting projects, recently came across your page and I can say with confidence that Cryptassist is worthy of attention.
It is impossible to disagree, at first glance, such an off-the-shelf project, but if you get into the essence of the matter, everything becomes much clearer.
Well, guys, you see, those who sort out this kind of projects, and are interested in making a profit, they quickly find something like that.
The main thing is not to fail, because there are a lot of similar projects and ideas, but not all of them can reach the end.
Of course, there are so many cases that developers simply collect money from investors and disappear from the face of the earth.

Be rest assured, Cryptassist is going nowhere. We have already set aside funds for a massive marketing campaign over 2 years initially. This will revolutionize the crypto world. Have no doubts about that!
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:07:11 AM

Good evening, tell me what the terms of investment? I can not find exact and detailed information! Thank you in advance for your answers.

Hi, if you visit the website: www.cryptassist.io you will see that CTA are $US0.05 each with a 30% bonus currently. We accept the top 100 cryptocurrencies (a few exclusions are mentioned in the Whitepaper) and fiat. No minimum contribution for payment with crypto and $US50 with payment by fiat.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:10:06 AM

The ability to upload 50 cryptocurrencies to the map is a very convenient tool . and if you really manage to make 3,500 transactions per second you will surpass all possible competitors . Interesting project I wish you good luck
It is quite impossible at the moment since Bitcoin and Ethereum cannot take such 3500 transactions per second to be confirmed in the network.

CTA is S-Scrypt to be converted to our DAG algorithm in Q1 2019. It's already up and running and has been tested far in advance of 3,500 TPS. With that figure we are erring on the side of conservatism.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:11:57 AM

Cryptassist will make crypto easy for newcomers to use and understand as well as enhancing the experience for experienced users and traders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: