Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:59:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTASSIST — THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD  (Read 275809 times)
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:50:12 AM

Tesla Roadster does sound tempting!!! Too bad I don't have that much money to spare right now!!! When does the giveaway end???

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
CryptAssist (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:52:43 AM

Trf set at 0.35$ when is 0.06$ in market. This is why is scam. Is 7x more convenient buy with trf. All the people who bought time ago with other crypto will lose so many money.

This is a special deal only and for a limited time only. One of the Cryptassist advisors is the Travelflex CEO, rather than accept CTA as payment for his advisory services he has more than generously donated his payment of CTA to TRF holders at the rate of 7 CTA for every TRF coin. This is above the TRF ICO price as a bonus.

As mentioned before, this is a limited time offer only and believe me that orders paying with TRF are coming so fast this will not last long.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:54:53 AM

And what is this such game Cryptogo ?? Someone played ?? What is it about ?? I will be grateful for the answers.

Crytpassist CryptoGo is a free augmented reality app where users can search, locate and receive tangible rewards – crypto. ICOs can use CryptoGo to coordinate their airdrops at specific locations, venues and dates, which are advertized in advance. Venues can benefit from the increase in traffic they receive when the airdrops occur. From time to time premium airdrops will be held where users can win top listed cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. Businesses can integrate advertisements to attract customers to their location or venue.

This app is in the final stage of development under Beta testing.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:56:27 AM

Tesla Roadster does sound tempting!!! Too bad I don't have that much money to spare right now!!! When does the giveaway end???

The draw to win the Tesla Roadster is held at the end of the ICO.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:57:22 AM

Is this coin live now? why not listed at www.icoguide.com I am rely often on their rates, as they are not paid and realistic.
jamisky

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:59:02 AM

Exactly what the cryptocurrency world needs right now. Great idea by the developers. Is the ico currently on or how can one be late of this great project.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:02:54 AM

Is this coin live now? why not listed at www.icoguide.com I am rely often on their rates, as they are not paid and realistic.

Cryptassist is in the first 45 day phase of the ICO. CTA coins are US$0.05 each with a current bonus of 40%
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:12:50 AM

Exactly what the cryptocurrency world needs right now. Great idea by the developers. Is the ico currently on or how can one be late of this great project.

The ICO is currently in phase 1 until 11 August.  CTA price is US$0.05 with a current bonus of 40%
hollymoolly

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:39:49 AM

And what is this such game Cryptogo ?? Someone played ?? What is it about ?? I will be grateful for the answers.
Well, in general, briefly, then using the game Cryptogo you can secure yourself a real award for crypto currency by searching and capturing a crypto currency coin.
LLC, cool, you can get free coins, I like it, I want to try, I love when there is an opportunity to get coins just having fun!
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:36:31 AM

Well, in general, briefly, then using the game Cryptogo you can secure yourself a real award for crypto currency by searching and capturing a crypto currency coin.
LLC, cool, you can get free coins, I like it, I want to try, I love when there is an opportunity to get coins just having fun!
to 1 This game is aimed at attracting a large number of users to the cryptographic sphere. I like this idea)
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:54:04 AM

to 1 This game is aimed at attracting a large number of users to the cryptographic sphere. I like this idea)
As for me, this is a very successful move from the developers. It would be more wonderful to have such developments.
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:09:28 AM

Crytpassist CryptoGo is a free augmented reality app where users can search, locate and receive tangible rewards – crypto. ICOs can use CryptoGo to coordinate their airdrops at specific locations, venues and dates, which are advertized in advance. Venues can benefit from the increase in traffic they receive when the airdrops occur. From time to time premium airdrops will be held where users can win top listed cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. Businesses can integrate advertisements to attract customers to their location or venue.

I saw that there are a lot of features that the Cryptassist platform offer. When can we expect the Beta testing and is that APP free to download? Can't wait to test that APP.
sjuzze

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:23:29 AM

As for me, this is a very successful move from the developers. It would be more wonderful to have such developments.
Yes, it's cool, very cool, as it will save time and resources of users. And we all know that time is money)
I like that Cryptassist has a platform that exchanges crypto-currencies, it is very user friendly and offers an interesting trading experience for both experienced and novice traders.
punkster

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:34:09 AM

Yes, it's cool, very cool, as it will save time and resources of users. And we all know that time is money)
I like that Cryptassist has a platform that exchanges crypto-currencies, it is very user friendly and offers an interesting trading experience for both experienced and novice traders.
I generally admire such multifunctional projects, which try to create something unlike the others.
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:58:50 AM

The project boasts a crypto-currency return filtering function that allows users to collect funds for their personal projects.
Neither

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:15:15 AM

The project boasts a crypto-currency return filtering function that allows users to collect funds for their personal projects.
Wow, this is something crackling and new, I would like to rather try, I like when there are huge opportunities.
Botaisk

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:27:37 AM

Wow, this is something crackling and new, I would like to rather try, I like when there are huge opportunities.
Guys, I'll tell you more, it also gives investors the opportunity to invest in crypto-currency.
Great Man

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:38:59 AM

Well, well, it's not bad, the guys have asked a good start, they do not sit still and do not expect a miracle, they have taken everything in their own hands, it is necessary to wish good luck in further progress.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:41:55 AM

I saw that there are a lot of features that the Cryptassist platform offer. When can we expect the Beta testing and is that APP free to download? Can't wait to test that APP.

Please visit our website: www.cryptassist.io to view our roadmap and where you can download the Whitepaper for full details of the amazing Cryptassist platform.
Mike Mike

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:54:58 AM

Well, well, it's not bad, the guys have asked a good start, they do not sit still and do not expect a miracle, they have taken everything in their own hands, it is necessary to wish good luck in further progress.
The development team is worthy of respect, because they make an incredible and useful work for society.!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: