Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:41:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy more and HODL!!!  (Read 1183 times)
OSEIBOATENG (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 04:10:13 PM

Over some months now BTC has seen so much decrease in its price and nonetheless its still the greatest coin of all time. I have seen people selling in escrow markets with high amounts of btc and I see them as people who are selling because they fear btc will drop down to the dip. As for me I always say that I will take advantage of this time by buying as much as I can and laugh later. I think this is the right time to for us to buy. What do you think guys? Any contribution is also accepted.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jozymens7

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 04:16:12 PM

Over some months now BTC has seen so much decrease in its price and nonetheless its still the greatest coin of all time. I have seen people selling in escrow markets with high amounts of btc and I see them as people who are selling because they fear btc will drop down to the dip. As for me I always say that I will take advantage of this time by buying as much as I can and laugh later. I think this is the right time to for us to buy. What do you think guys? Any contribution is also accepted.   

You really have a good plan buddy and I will follow that too. Buying and holding now and sell later will be the best for now and not just selling.

DJANAS

Activity: 219
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:30:13 PM

I think it's Better to not buy now because we are in red market and i think we will keep going down unless there will be good news to pump the prices up
Marcommaso

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:31:39 PM

If you're surname is Cassandra, its the right time to buy the next moon coin and wait to became rich  Cheesy
anhzaibro

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:51:30 PM

I think it is now also appropriate for us to buy. But the best thing is when the BTC is about $ 5.5k. I am also hoarding and the market can recover by the end of this year.
shamimal93

Activity: 966
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:03:10 PM

The price of bitcoin is decreasing day by day. But thats not perpetual. So you can buy more bitcoin and better to hold for some time.

pawanjain

Activity: 2660
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:04:52 PM

Bitcoin is struggling hard right now to rise in price but I guess the market is filled with whales who are dumping their BTC in the market which is why BTC price is not increasing. I don't think it would be wise right now to buy more because the price might go down further. I don't hope that it goes down but you never know what happens until it does. I really wish the price of Bitcoin crosses $10k . The best option here would be to hold on to your investments. Half a year has passed since the fall of BTC price and I guess it might start recovering soon.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:07:19 PM

Absolutely right decision. Selling in this time is not a well decision for any one. We should not panic about the price. Bitcoin has enough potential so don't sell your btc now. Strong hold it for more profit.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:12:22 PM

This is the best way to enjoy the price instead of underestimating bitcoin and get scared out of it, being afraid from the price won't give them nothing so that is a good way of thinking since it is the method that old users do buy when the price gets low enough then wait for it to bounce back then sell after reaching the highest recent floor.

This is exactly why most waited for bitcoin to go down then buy as much as they can by doing so they can have more profit just by waiting buying and selling.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:14:58 PM

This is actually the best time to bag some good coins as we taking off soon to the moon.
To the moon:)
Buy hold don't panic sell.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:17:47 PM

I am making sure that I get some good amount of btc from the sellers now and HODL then sell later when the market is green

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
LarryX5

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 05:21:30 PM

Yes this and maybe the next month is best time to buy bitcoin. I don`t think Bitcoin will go lower than 5K but anyway now is bear market and is the right time to buy when are prices down.
Dukjila

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:25:44 PM

I think it's necessary to buy when the cost drops to 5.5-5.8K, but you need to consider that there will not be a fast rise.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:34:23 PM

Less than 6 months left in the year and bitcoin still tanks above $6K, had time fallen to $58** though, probably it's the resistance level.
The dip may not over, and this is just another bear trap. Unless we close above $6200 today a 24 hours candle & $6300 level holds, bulls may try to push further. Also, a sign of bulls domination is the break of resistance levels.
You have the point to buy at the lowest level at this time, buy and hold will always works as long as people believe in the value of bitcoin, just wait for another peak by the end of the year, $10K is still great for us.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:38:02 PM

Buying now os a great choice if we have some extra money in our banks that just sleeping useless, People who sellimg theor bitcoin now will regret it later so be a risk taker and reap much profits but you need much time to make profits by investing now because I think the recovery of the price will need too much time now.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 05:40:56 PM

I think it's the right time to invest now. Of course, you have to be smart and take it more and put it on the edge. There must always be some BTC in your hand to lower the average.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:42:25 PM

Actually it depends upon the amount of trust you have on Bitcoin.Regular drops are being noticed in the price of Bitcoin which are scaring people from investing in it.So it totally depends upon your choice that whether you will invest in it or not.People who are conventional about the Bitcoin's potential believe that Bitcoin will soon recuperate from this drop.So they should take this price drop as an opportunity to invest in it more and should hold their BTC's until they find a better price to sell them.
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:43:22 PM

You are right guy BTC is not just anyhow coin I think people selling because they see their money dropping don't really understand  the future of BTC. For now these is the best time to investors on BTC because it will pump up.
Port311

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:46:42 PM

Wait to see for the retest of $5,700 area holds up, if it breaks below lets watch for price action at $5,100-$4,800.
helen28

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:20:19 PM

If there is a chance such as this time I would not missed this if I still don't have any holdings, but not that I do have even a little I will see to it that I will just withdraw some of it at the right time.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: